Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My Ongoing Personal Psychedelic Experiences...

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2022 - 09:03 PM

Well, I've got my Ayahuasca brew. I'll be testing it out this weekend, if all goes to plan. :)

May I find the healing I need! 

• ElPirana likes this

#42 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2022 - 10:55 AM

Took it for a test run last night. Just a little bit to get a sense of the potency of the brew.

I'll drink more next time. It eased my feelings of anxiousness, regret, and shame. I only took enough to get mild transient visuals and enough to make my dreams extremely vivid. No purge. 

Ayahuasca is my kind of medicine. I'm going to stick with this for awhile. 

Edited by Guy1298, 15 January 2022 - 11:00 AM.

• ElPirana and rockyfungus like this

#43 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2022 - 11:06 PM

So, the effects of ayahuasca have been exactly what I needed. I feel like this entire week was transformed and healed and taken care of by ayahuasca. 

I am noticing subtle feelings of things returning to normal again this Friday. This is the first day that I felt slightly afraid of losing what had come upon me this week. So... yep. I'll be doing aya on a regular basis from here on out. There is not one other thing that I've come across that has had such a significant positive effect on my self, my life, and my experience of the world. I know this from only this week, but I'm also remembering what effect my first aya ceremonies had on me. 

Ayahuasca is my path to real mental and spiritual health. 

Of course, I could be getting ahead of myself. :). But, that's the gist of it. I'm going to begin engaging in mini-personal ceremonies weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly to see where it takes me.

Edited by Guy1298, 21 January 2022 - 11:11 PM.

#44 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,393 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2022 - 12:46 AM

i just read this book .

The Ayahuasca Test Pilots Handbook
The Essential Guide to Ayahuasca Journeying
Author: 

Chris Kilham

lots  good  info  about  the sean in peru , but if your drinking THE MEDICIN  at home lots great info in last few chapters how to nnavigate the journy how to interact with   spirts and gain the healing you seek  .good advice .

https://cdn.shopify....pg?v=1631715528The-Ayahuasca-Test-Pilots-Handbook-by-Ch

• Guy1298 likes this

#45 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2022 - 08:23 AM

Thanks, I'll take look at that book sometime

#46 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,393 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2022 - 03:16 PM

i bought a slightly used copy with free shipping from Amazon . there is a large print fersion but of course it coasts more

#47 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2022 - 09:05 PM

Latest thing I started doing is micro-dosing Ayahuasca. I take 1ml on the same schedule I would a mushroom microdose. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Only done it a few times now. 

1ml of course doesn't tell you anything, but it feels like a microdose with the brew I'm using. 

Edited by Guy1298, 03 August 2022 - 09:06 PM.

#48 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2022 - 09:09 PM

I think it's coming time to head out to my usual hiking spot and have a fine mushroom trip again. I haven't tripped at the same spot since I slipped and cut my toe open. But, I think I'll head out there again. It's been quite awhile and the mushroom trips I had indoors were ugly experiences (very very dark, or utterly confusing and nihilistic). 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!