My agar work has been undocumented for some time. lets remedy that. First off i have the agaricus bisporus clones that are doing something. They seem to be mycelium and not yeast/bacterial so far. They were taken from a young "button". They are around 2 weeks old.
The Original Turkey tail clone i started from "fluff" which is blended up Trametes Versicolor; from a wild specimen. This has been A joy to grow. Compared to agaricus which may like other supplements in their agar TT has grown beautifully.
This is a sample of TT from the grain spawn jars. I want to see if this new 4% dextrose and corn starch agar makes any difference in the way TT looks on agar..
This is the original Agaricaus Bisporus clone taken from a "portobello". There is a strand of mycelium that im wanting to transfer and wonder if it will be worth it.
Two t4 lions manes that i have kept for over 2 months. They have fluffed up alot, have had transfers taken out of them, and are on a hardwood water base agar with 2% dextrose. I may transfer from those... I dont really know why i keep them.
The scraping agars have been recovering well. They all have wispy growth forming again. The one cup that looks different is a TT that i didnt harvest mycelium from. It looks nice in the cup and has umbrella looking mycelial growth.
A close up of the Agaricus scraping forming another light mat.
Overkill amount of transfers from the latest Agaricus clone on the new agar. I have alot of redundancies at this point.
Some grain samples placed on agar from the latest Grain to bulk trasfer that were left in the jar. They are Lions mane and im hoping they like the 4% and corn starch agar iv made them better than all the others.