No replies to this topic

#1 thafunkyone

thafunkyone

don't take no shit son!

• OG VIP
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 01:35 AM

Hey kids-

It's time for another project! A bulk MHRB extraction. I'll probably run most of it STB and clean it a couple times, its so damned easy. If you old timers remember pissybee he and i were real tight IRL. I was hanging out with him the year her started just crashing out DMT from the solution over a classic A/B extraction, which left a nicer, cleaner product, but damn, we could get 30-60gtrams of DMT a day running STB at pbs house. That was the year he crashed the whole market for DMT. it went from a couple hundred a gram to like 40. crazy. 

AAANNYway- any issues with importing MHRB right now? I've read conflicting reports. I have a spot to send it so I'm not worried. It's a huge bag of bark, and why can't I used it as a natural dye? So, will I get a visit from anyone if I get like 10kilos? I only want to buy it once, no reason to keep buying it, and that should last me a while. Gonna extract 75% and keep the other couple keys for ayahuasca. I can source it from the US also, they bring it thru MX and I can get it locally where I am, but the price is double. I can get 10 kilos for for 85/kilo.and I think the quality is better, its the same farm in brazil I have always gotten it from. 

• YoshiTrainer likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!