• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lavenderstars

lavenderstars

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:22 PM

so here we are, inches away from the last month of 2020. 

a lot has happened this year for each and every one of us. some good some bad, a bit of balance but a lot of crazy. 

after all of this i thought, "i know what will fix everything! a trip to the cosmos!" and i began my research in how to get shrooms on a dnm. (ive done a bit of curious exploration in the past so i wasnt a complete noob. i turned to this route as i no longer have friendly neighborhood dealers that i actually trust). however, after weeks this effort proved to be quite fruitless and i realized i was being sent too many signs to ignore. now isnt the right time for me to trip.

my past experimentation with psychs has helped shape my current way of thinking, increased my empathetic ability by more than i can measure, and released fresh creativity from deep within me. i can learn from the world around me so much more than i could before. shits exquisite if i do say so myself.

but i have a lot left to learn. a lot

i will continue to expand my mind through learning things traditionally (yakno, read books, watch documentaries, experience life) 

meditation is something i want to get stronger at (if anyone reading this meditates, i would love to hear your preferred method! how often? guided? silent? any tips?) 

and someday soon i will join many others in the beautiful practice of growing mushies

what are some things you have done to better yourself (mind/body/soul), with and without the guidance of mushrooms?

• PJammer24 and Skywatcher like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,448 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:49 PM

Plus one for just growing mushrooms for the heck of it - there are more than just psychadelics

Learning the intricacies of fungal cultivation tends to teach the cultivator a great deal about all life. The work itself is meditation - requires focus, mindfulness, and total presence in the moment in order to achieve the predetermined goal.

• coorsmikey and lavenderstars like this

#3 lavenderstars

lavenderstars

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:43 PM

oh i agree, its a wonderous thing to nurture growth of any form, and i can imagine that nurturing the growth of something so complex and connected to life and death itself would be quite the journey. thank you (:

• Myc and coorsmikey like this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,478 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2020 - 03:27 PM

Righteous post dude!

• coorsmikey likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!