• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GordoTEK

GordoTEK

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 11:45 PM

Hey everyone, this is GordoTEK, some of you might have seen my channel on YouTube.  Some members here asked me to post on mycotopia, so I thought I'd give it a try.

• coorsmikey, PJammer24, bezevo and 1 other like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 December 2020 - 08:51 AM

Welcome Gordo! Nice to see a familiar face around. Looking forward to seeing you around. I remember seeing you when you signed up a while back and wondered if that was you. I went ahead and moved you out of our spam filtering probationary group so you can get chatting without having to wait on us to approve you. Also you can now post in all the forums as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make stay enjoyable?

Edited by coorsmikey, 07 December 2020 - 08:55 AM.

• GordoTEK likes this

#3 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 December 2020 - 01:35 PM

WELCOME 

Gordo  enjoyed your new post on your Patreon on Pans . i hope later on you can share some of this info here

Check out the chat sometime

BEZ

• GordoTEK likes this

#4 Kmmfarm

Kmmfarm

Mycophage

• OG VIP
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 02:40 AM

Whats up Gordo love your videos.
  • GordoTEK likes this

#5 yonicrisis

yonicrisis

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 02:36 PM

I'm a newby on the forum and the subject, found out your youtube thanks to this post. Very helpful video (2020 complete step by step)

#6 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2021 - 07:37 PM

i enjoy content on your you tube channel and the content on your patreon page , thanks for sharing those Pan prints to your patrons/

i see you posted your PAN Tek   , very cool .

THaNKS BEZ

https://mycotopia.ne...s/#entry1473969

I have decades of experience in mycology and experimentation with various psychedelics, and believe they should be used judiciously and in moderation with careful consideration for set and setting and extensive preparation of the mind.  I try to teach people how to use the substances effectively and get the most out of them, even at low doses. I am a researcher and love to read, I search scholarly publications routinely for various keywords and report on interesting findings. 

Link to My YouTube channel

Link to frequently asked questions on my patreon page

(Note: I send a free, valuable estero (pan cyans) spore print to every patron)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!