4 replies to this topic

#1 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 762 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:02 PM

I recently had fun making gifts with chocolate and mushroom powder. In silicon molds I used a 60% chocolate and either a 1/4 or 1/2 tsp of mushroom powder which coincidentally works out to be around 1/4 or 1/2 gram. After the chocolates set, I removed the bon bons from the molds. For the cubensis chocolates, I joined them into spheres. Then I coated the chocolates with 86% and decorated with dyed white chocolate or non pareils.

Top row:
Spheres with non pareils, cubensis powder at around 1g per.

Semi sphere with pink decoration, a mix of mushroom powders at around 1/2g per.
-the mix has cube, caerulescens, tampanensis, semperviva & panaeoulus (various sp.)

Bottom row:
Semi sphere with yellow decoration, Semperviva powder at around 1/4g per.

.....I think the middle chocolate might reveal some Freudian workings of mine. It is a silicon eyeball mold for Halloween. To me, it looks more like a naked female breast, areola and all. So, I added a mini chocolate chip to complete it and painted some pink chocolate. They contain about .4g Tampanensis and .1 Ho'o Kipa pan cyan, these are private reserve! :)

The semi sphere with the green decoration, panaeolus powder (mostly pan cyan but also bisporus, Cambo and tropicalis) at around 1/4g per.

2nd picture is for size reference.

Hopefully they'll put a smile on my friend's faces, Santa liked them!

Attached Thumbnails

• 20201228_123131-1.jpg
  • 20201221_225419-1.jpg

Edited by YoshiTrainer, 28 December 2020 - 06:04 PM.

• Riza, ElPirana, Choices and 2 others like this

#2 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 693 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:36 PM

They look and sound amazing Yoshi!
  • YoshiTrainer likes this

#3 Auhron

Auhron

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 204 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2020 - 06:37 PM

You did a nice job with those! They look great!! I am jealous/hungry right now...

This reminds me of a great time I once had melting down some Aero bars and adding a whole bunch of mush to it.  Though I just poured one gigantic bar and cut pieces off.  My buddy who I frequently consumed mushrooms with back in those days ate some of the chocolate when he came over, he didn't ask about the chocolate, he just helped himself when he saw my girlfriend and I eating some... An hour later he was sitting on the couch giggling saying "Oh Shit - You guys tricked me!"  We all ended up having a great time.

That being said, I was 18 and didn't consider the fact that it's ethically wrong to let people eat something when it contains more than what it seems, even when you know they'll eat them if you explain what's inside and probably have fun. I have been more cautious about that scenario since then, and everyone has known what they were eating.

#4 Choices

Choices

Kindred Soul

• Black VIP
  • 711 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 08:19 PM

Yuuuum

#5 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 762 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 December 2020 - 01:47 AM

Thank you guys for the kind words, it was fun. Now I just need to test them, luckily, I ran into an old camping/tripping buddy.

I'm with you Auhron, dosing people w/out permission isn't cool.
  • ElPirana and Auhron like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!