2 replies to this topic

#1 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,844 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2021 - 12:51 PM

A place to post stupid mistakes you've made. Perhaps others will learn from our Idiocracy.

Yesterday I decided to freeze some grain water. I placed the water in various glass media bottles I have made over the years (hot sauce, olive oil bottles etc). Later that evening I found all my bottles exploded from expansion! Not sure if it was too hot, or overfilled.

• bezevo, Auhron and Sharonlovesu2 like this

#2 Auhron

Auhron

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2021 - 01:03 PM

Haha! sorry but it's funny. Probably made a mess in your freezer.

Taking the entire fruiting block out of the grow bag and then wrapping it in plastic wrap (in an attempt to reuse the grow bag), all the Primordia formed underneath the plastic film instead of where I had it open to air, resulting in a lot more work to free them to grow and many aborted mushrooms :sad:   On the plus side, I reused the grow bag...

Flame Sterilizing in a shmuvbox immediately after spraying alcohol, this resulted in a Fireball... Do not ever do that...

• bezevo, rockyfungus and Sharonlovesu2 like this

#3 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,249 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2021 - 03:04 PM

Biggest Mistake EVER !..............! ...............DATING .. Homicidal ho Stalker Psycho  ................I had to flee ...sell my house quit job , put all belongings in storage  and  live on the road ,just me my tent and my Harley for about a year , crisscrossing country Coast to Coast  ..........OOPS ......oh ya , you meant like mycological mistakes ........ sorry ha ha

Was best year of my life ! !

Best quote Ever from  Psycho Stalker !

...."  I Am Going To ....KEEP  !  Trying To KILL !  YOU !  ..........Tell  You LOVE !  ME !  "...

I think that  Quote  needs to be on a T-Shirt ?

• UnHeisenbug and rockyfungus like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!