• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:36 PM

Hey I got happy frog soil two bags and another Royal something it's coco inside. So they are both pre mixed. But I wish to add more nutrients to get them super frosty and dank. Big buds. I use a compost tea with molasses and earth some casting and all pup fertleixer. I also top dress once a while. I'm my plants don't ever get yellow or anything and I only grew a few plants so I don't know if its Maybe genentics? I order seeds from the atttitude . Barney seeds and g13 I have. Auto flower too I got penthouse gennitcs new line up autos. I am also working on curing and trimming bud. Best to dry trim and wait. Anyways was looking for a liquid kinda nutruints. Mayne oragnic?? Or do I need something to help break down the nutrients for my plants to take in? Or am I fine what I'm doing and just need to get a green house maybe. Or maybe raise plants higher too. I'm so high damn. Lol anyways I know slot goes into factor but any tips or brands let me know.!! I'm looking for new genetics too that will be super dank frosty.

#2 BlackPeter17

BlackPeter17

lone wolf

• OG VIP
  • 1,350 posts

Donator

Posted 14 January 2021 - 06:44 AM

Hi there! Have you considered worm farming, cover crops, and boosting your tea additives and converting to a regenerative soil type gardening??

#3 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:59 PM

Hi there! Have you considered worm farming, cover crops, and boosting your tea additives and converting to a regenerative soil type gardening??

I heard that by one guy but I don’t know how to go about that? Could I do that in like 20-40 gallon pots outside? I know it has a lot of micro and gets those plants crazy... I just didn’t know the method or science behind it really. I’ma look up

#4 BlackPeter17

BlackPeter17

lone wolf

• OG VIP
  • 1,350 posts

Donator

Posted 15 January 2021 - 02:28 PM

You could have worn bins in the basement or somewhere that doesn’t freeze or get too hot. You can also have worms living in your indoor pots. If you grow a nice cover crop you can chop it down and use it as mulch and worm bed. The worms may help to prune your dead roots, tunnel for better drainage and nutrient delivery. You can just chop down your plant and drop a fem seed or seedling right next to the old stock and root ball. The worms will compost whatever the new pant doesn’t take from the old root ball.

You want to build up a better tea too, some myco powder from fungi perfect would help, you could also add malt power, molasses, kelp, coconut water.

Good to have fly sticky traps around and also Diatomaceous earth in case things get out of hand. I wonder if you could get some kind of indoor pond set up with some frogs to eat any flys ect at night when the lights go out.

Essential oils are great to use along with other types of foliar additives into a foliar spray like lavender oil, oregano oil, Karanja Oil.

#5 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 02:37 PM

You could have worn bins in the basement or somewhere that doesn’t freeze or get too hot. You can also have worms living in your indoor pots. If you grow a nice cover crop you can chop it down and use it as mulch and worm bed. The worms may help to prune your dead roots, tunnel for better drainage and nutrient delivery. You can just chop down your plant and drop a fem seed or seedling right next to the old stock and root ball. The worms will compost whatever the new pant doesn’t take from the old root ball.

You want to build up a better tea too, some myco powder from fungi perfect would help, you could also add malt power, molasses, kelp, coconut water.

Good to have fly sticky traps around and also Diatomaceous earth in case things get out of hand. I wonder if you could get some kind of indoor pond set up with some frogs to eat any flys ect at night when the lights go out.

Essential oils are great to use along with other types of foliar additives into a foliar spray like lavender oil, oregano oil, Karanja Oil.

mighty gawd that’s perfect!!! hahahahah I love the frog set up that’s so dope. I have dogs so idk if I could but one day perhaps .... That’s just too cool to show off when people come by and helps and they eat lol. But yes! I use a molasses in my tea but I did run out this run and wasn’t too sharp on the tea. is the tea ok if I eat brew for more then 2-3 days? I don’t like the tea or water to stay still. So for my tea I add 2-3 scoops of all purpose and some earth warm, and I add fruit fertilizer but only when they start to flower. I think I need to take better track and eye and once they flower or start signs I hit them with the flower good or even before a week so they take off. But yes a fungi power or malt I think I’m gunna try. I’m gunna let the water go 48 hour in the air bubble then add the tea stuff to make sure it’s clean from back yard water. I got new big big air stones. I know when I First made the teas. The foam and stuff was CRAZY lol so I know I did it right then. and I used old soil. Lol may be it but I got new soil so I’ll mix it up good. ok ok so I dont think I need crazy nutrients, maybe just good tea and living soil. I do need the flu traps tho. I seen a guy have those like card paper sheets under. Cause yes I didn’t have a big bug issue but a I had some and yes those would’ve helped. Thank you so much dude really helpful. Hope everyone is holding it down!
  • BlackPeter17 likes this

#6 BlackPeter17

BlackPeter17

lone wolf

• OG VIP
  • 1,350 posts

Donator

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:46 PM

Sweet thank you sir I’d love to learn and watch different brew concoctions lol! yeah I think generally 2-3 days is good brew time and if it’s capped I’d say 48hrs would be prime but even a few extra days could stretch it? As far as length of brew I’m sure there would be changes in the composition maybe good or bad depending on what exactly you are looking to do I suppose.

Anything nitrogen fixing as a cover crop would be great too, and if you are adding fungi powder in there you could plant some radishes or something else as well. Innoculated clover, legumes. I wonder if you could grow wheat grass in there and juice it. Maybe even use the juice in your brew, as a substitute for kelp to cut costs I wonder if that could work?
  • stonnerkidd likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!