#21 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,704 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2021 - 03:26 PM

I suppose you could contact the family and arrange something? You know like, the path he's on might actually kill him and that you would like to know the cemetery you plan on burying him so you could of course deliver flowers and fertilize the grave with some hpoo, Nah nevermind that would just be sick or gross too.

You know I worked as a sexton at a cemetery for years, and it grew an amazing crop of liberty caps every fall.   I never had the guts to test the mojo of those fruits.  I picked mine from the cow pastures, and left the ones in that garden of stones for the lawn mower.

• Coopdog, Arathu and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#22 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 01:56 PM

I suppose you could contact the family and arrange something? You know like, the path he's on might actually kill him and that you would like to know the cemetery you plan on burying him so you could of course deliver flowers and fertilize the grave with some hpoo, Nah nevermind that would just be sick or gross too.

You know I worked as a sexton at a cemetery for years, and it grew an amazing crop of liberty caps every fall.   I never had the guts to test the mojo of those fruits.  I picked mine from the cow pastures, and left the ones in that garden of stones for the lawn mower.

Lol I would have eaten the liberty caps growing in the cemetery for sure, probably because I would eat any liberty cap if I ever found one, as I have never found or tried them because they don't grow in Texas:/ I hope to acquire a print and attempt to cultivate them one day soon though... Tbh I would think the libs growing in the cemetery would have more knowledge to bestow, maybe you'd even be able to see ghosts! I bet there is a hippy ghost wandering that cemetery that is growing those libs, and on second thought, he may not be too happy if he saw you picking them.

• Coopdog and Jinroh like this

#23 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,704 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2021 - 03:59 PM

It was never the people that I put below the ground that I was worried about offending, but it was more about those that are left behind to mourn them.

Edited by Juthro, 15 January 2021 - 07:10 PM.

#24 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 January 2021 - 11:28 AM

Sexton Ha Ha

Fuck I am a child

• ChocolateStarfish likes this

#25 Salem

Salem

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 04:45 AM

I'm picturing a man walking around with little mushrooms growing out his ears now

Edited by Salem, 18 January 2021 - 04:45 AM.

• ChocolateStarfish likes this

#26 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2021 - 12:09 PM

I'm picturing a man walking around with little mushrooms growing out his ears now

That's how I found the article, my friend sent me the link in a text saying he could picture me with a mushroom growing out of my ear. Picking off pieces for a micro dose

Man this story sure spread like wildfire

• Salem likes this

#27 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 02:02 AM

become one with the mushroom 

O_O

#28 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 600 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 11:37 PM

Someone here years ago believes getting pricked by a spore needle caused spinal cysts. I think the dude had health issues that made it plausable. But this fungus doesn't grow on human flesh, it likes grains and worm poop.

#29 Jinroh

Jinroh

Captain Obvious

• OG VIP
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 11:49 PM

Lol I would have eaten the liberty caps growing in the cemetery for sure, probably because I would eat any liberty cap if I ever found one, as I have never found or tried them because they don't grow in Texas:/ I hope to acquire a print and attempt to cultivate them one day soon though... Tbh I would think the libs growing in the cemetery would have more knowledge to bestow, maybe you'd even be able to see ghosts! I bet there is a hippy ghost wandering that cemetery that is growing those libs, and on second thought, he may not be too happy if he saw you picking them.

That would be one nasty canopy.

#30 Micogi

Micogi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 09:21 AM

I don't get why he didn't just either eat them or drink the tea. Plus article linked in OP mentioned another dude in '85 did it as well.

This could be a worthy endeavor, albeit wrongly approached...
If the genomes responsible for psilocybin could be identified, could make for some interesting home genetics experiments.
Seeing some of the genetimods people are doing, surely we can hybridize to produce it internally lol

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!