• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:57 PM

Hey so lookinh for a mini rosin press. Just wanted to see what specifics I should try and get. 4 ton or 6 ton. I’m only gunna press bubble hash so I think 4 ton should work. My first time. and I was thinking automatic but if that has issues then maybe no but let me know! Trynna get best price too lol. Let me know any good brands thanks guys! Just blaze peace and love

#2 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 600 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 08:08 PM

HF 20 ton press on sale coupon. Now you can chainge your wheel bearings on your car, it pays for itself. Ebay heated plates system with the 4 spring risers, 3x5 is probably fine. If you go super easy on it, it might last you, otherwise be prepared for upgrades and handy man fixing. Make your disks circular and you should get about 3 percent better yield. If your plates have a coating, make sure you protect it with a layer between the press and the part that its pressing into to avoid scratches.

Also, preventing your bubble from oxidizing and fermenting is going to be the most difficult part of the process. See my last thread post for my ideas on that issue...

Edited by microscopeman, 08 February 2021 - 08:20 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!