• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 cujoloki

cujoloki

unbeknownst

• OG VIP
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 08:38 AM

So many septuagenarians around here i feel like a newborn. Good luck with your endeavours EYMAIOS! I wish i could get oats for that price. Your island must produce oats or something along those lines. You should be fine having a flow hood and reading alot of threads on growing to catch back up to where you were and take care of those headaches again. What strains are you working with? 

#22 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 04:01 PM

So many septuagenarians around here i feel like a newborn. Good luck with your endeavours EYMAIOS! I wish i could get oats for that price. Your island must produce oats or something along those lines. You should be fine having a flow hood and reading alot of threads on growing to catch back up to where you were and take care of those headaches again. What strains are you working with? 

Hi Cujoloki friend,

You are not newborn... you just bloom, so take care and enjoy your youth living no stone unturned to make good use of opportunities availlable.

I really dont know how we climb so fast the ladder of time, but in our hearts we remain young and in love with the women of our lives...

Due to covid I only have B+, GT and Equador spores now availlable!

I only wish I could find a proper Semperviva print but none sells nowadays...

Fortunately my house has infloor heating 22C/70F constantly, and all my grows thrive easily.

I have found an ashtonishing tek using Brown rice grains growing direct without simmer, doing straight bag with 1/2 kilo rice plus 330ml water strait to PC and inocculation. It flies!

Happy growing,
Peace Bro!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!