27 replies to this topic

#1 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:15 PM

Seems like Aliens are back this year, perhaps even close to the 90's phenomenon that swept the world. No we don't have the X-files but project blue book came out and fills those shoes quite well.

Anyway one of more compelling stories of abduction comes from this fellow, Travis Walton. Some may remember the dramatic recreation that was the movie Fire in the sky. Sometimes it's fun to allow yourself to suspend judgement and ask, what if? The life of a skeptic is not all it's cracked up to be

One thing I find that is hard to discount is the polygraph test's. Its crazy enough that seven men all passed the test when the initially took it, but many have taken it years later and produced the same results. There is always a chance that the first test was somehow corrupted so it's not a smoking gun but still comes off as credible evidence. The nature of the stories never change, except in the instance where someone tried to bribe one of the seven men into saying they made it all up. When that fact was released to the public of the attempted bribery, for many skeptics that was enough to discredit that the story was ever true.

Travis was on Rogan last week and I thought it was a good listen for anyone who is interested in the possibility of the unknown. I like where he talks about biggest thing he regrets is the way the movie portrayed the abduction scene, it was a classic scary probing scene. Years later Travis now thinks that it was more like an ambulance. Saying that he thinks he got caught up in the crafts propulsion and after he was thrown to the ground they intervened to save his life. He would liken his fearful reaction to what one would expect to see from an animal at the veterinarians office, with look of fear in their eyes trying to understand what is happening. His end message was that he wished the public perception of aliens was more Arrival than Independence day

Full episode

https://open.spotify...0Ga4meTanFzOkkL

[Direct Link]

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 22 January 2021 - 04:18 PM.

• ElPirana likes this

#2 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2021 - 11:52 AM

[Direct Link]

• ElPirana likes this

#3 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,591 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:54 PM

Why would aliens ever want us to know that they exist? Humans can't even accept other humans who are different than they are... Why would aliens ever think that we would except them??

• Skywatcher likes this

#4 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 06:09 PM

It is a much debated point. Some give the simple answer that humanity is  not ready. So that would be the reason that we have seen them here observing us, choosing not to make contact. Another possibility could be they look at us the way we look at an ant. You wouldn't try to engage an ant in conversation anymore than they would us

There are so many things to think about. Say for instance what if a particular alien race sent out a version of the mars lander to earth. So they may or may not have adequate technology for multiple visits. Perhaps they are in the exploration stage and it's a bit of a one way trip. Or you can go the other way of thinking that they have been around for millions of years and are so advanced that we are just like those indigenous folk puzzled by what we are even looking at. We can't understand how that object can move like that anymore than they would watching a guy zip by on a motorcycle. There can be more than one alien race out there as well, perhaps some come to poach and others come to protect it like a wildlife reserve.

I often like to think of how we have isolated indigenous people still living like man has for thousands of years. Just like the Aliens we have realized that us going there and making contact might not necessarily be a good thing for us or them. So they live in isolation and when airplanes fly over head you wonder what they think. There were some interesting instances of this back in WW2 in the pacific

The unknown is a pretty crazy place to exist in and you really have to keep an open mind to be able to even try to think about it. For years I was a token skeptic and would roll my eyes at anyone who talked about it. In the future man will come to understand that what we thought was physically impossible was really a limitation of our understanding of the fundamental mechanics of the universe. Just because we say it is impossible does not make it so

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 06 April 2021 - 06:40 PM.

• ElPirana and Auhron like this

#5 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 April 2021 - 09:22 AM

[Direct Link]

• ElPirana likes this

#6 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,591 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:27 AM

I think there is a fair chance that it is our own tech and they get these stories out to the press so when this technology is seen over a hostile country it is not traced directly to us...

Or I think there is a fair chance that they are humans from a different time or timeline or reality...

Or the veil between our reality and an alternate reality is thinning and we are just able to see them now when they have been there all along...

Or It is another civilization that lives beneath the waves, the Atlantians perhaps??

Or they may just be Aliens... I think they have either already made contact and world leaders have kept it a secret because they don't think our feable minds could handle the truth... OR the Aliens haven't made contact because they know we can't handle the truth... OR they have been keeping an eye on us and have been around more often lately because they are progressive liberals!!

There you go guys, I have really narrowed it down for you!!

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#7 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2021 - 05:56 PM

I say you nailed it!

Apparently the video has been leaked for a couple years and de bunkers tried to say it was a kite catching reflection off the night vision camera. Okay but now the pentagon confirm it was a UAP, and that the video was not faked. I wonder would they not float the kite theory to the public along with the admission that it was real and came from a navy ship? One thing I noticed was the official line was they do not discuss the results of investigations because if it was another countries craft, the navy or whoever doesn't want the enemy to know that they know about it. So doubtful we will hear the facts of the story, like did they pick them up on radar and how fast were they actually going?

If I get really high and watch these videos I start to believe man, like magical electrical excitement shoots through my body at the thought that there is even a slight chance all this alien business is actually real. All these years I don't think I have ever truly allowed myself some leeway when considering the subject. Being hard nosed skeptic is not a great way to get through life

The implications of it being true are mind blowing

edit: I just had a thought, what if say 12,000 years ago some folk living over there in Egypt saw similar pyramid shaped objects flying through the night sky

https://curiosmos.co...cient-pyramids/

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 19 April 2021 - 07:39 PM.

#8 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2021 - 03:18 PM

I saw a UFO today shortly after noon.

There was a big field of cirrostratus clouds passing overhead, which is not very common where I live. The patterns were striking and caused a bright rainbow halo around the Sun, which is why I'd stopped what I was doing to check them out (the jet stream is also hauling ass today, so they were moving impressively fast, too).

When I looked back down for a second I had a very strong feeling that I should look up and that if I did I'd see a UFO. So I looked back up. The cloud field was in the shape of a huge wedge that covered most of the sky, with blue sky inside the "V" of the wedge. As soon as I focused on the clouds I saw a flash of sunlight reflecting off of what looked like a chrome triangle that suddenly appeared from behind the clouds to the East and disappeared behind the clouds on the West side of the wedge in less than a second. That was it. If I'd blinked I would have missed it.

It appeared from behind those clouds, which are probably ~50K feet up (at least 45K). A commercial jet flew by shortly after and it appeared under the clouds and left a prominent contrail. The chrome triangle covered the distance were it was visible in half a second while a commercial jet took 4 seconds to cover the same distance (and the jet was much closer to me, too).

• Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#9 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2021 - 11:10 AM

I want to see something like that so bad now. That's awesome man.  Even if it is some man made tech the fact that something that fast is out there is incredible

• TVCasualty likes this

#10 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2021 - 11:33 AM

In talking to a friend about it I learned that it's apparently fairly common for such sightings to be preceded by a sudden and strong urge to look up and that when you do you'll see something that would have almost certainly been missed otherwise. I thought that that was kind of interesting.

It also occurs to me that what I saw must have been really big. It was flying much higher than passenger jets but it appeared larger in absolute size to me (the triangle was bigger than the planes even though it was much further). So when something 10K-20K feet further away looks BIGGER than the closer object then it must be freakin' huge.

Wild stuff.

• FLASHINGROOSTER and rockyfungus like this

#11 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:34 PM

I was dabbling a bit into the idea of invisible fields that are out there that we can't detect. This one guy tried a simple game with his son, he instructed the son to wear headphones and cover his eyes. Then turn around and raise his hand when he felt that his father was looking at him. The results did not merit much to play with in my opinion but it was an interesting subject to peek into. I have my own theories of why I don't like that particular experiment, those being that our senses are far more advanced than light and sound.I feel he may have been able to perceive things without really understanding the mechanism of how it came to that conclusion. Simply put our instincts. Could it be a combination of a breeze, and an electrostatic lift of our arm hair that activates a sort of primal defense system.  One can think of the simple interaction people have with their pets, they are able to detect things with their senses that we remain blind to.

Could there be some sort of field that your body was sensing I wonder.

#12 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:54 PM

It also occurs to me that what I saw must have been really big. It was flying much higher than passenger jets but it appeared larger in absolute size to me (the triangle was bigger than the planes even though it was much further). So when something 10K-20K feet further away looks BIGGER than the closer object then it must be freakin' huge.

https://www.verywell...ar-cues-2795829

I'm a visual nerd so just wanted to share some things to help you try and get your perspective correctly. 

"Aerial Perspective

Objects that are farther away seem to be blurred or slightly hazy due to the atmosphere.6 As you look off into the horizon, closer objects seem more distinct while those in the distance might be obscured by dust, fog, or water vapor. Because objects in the distance tend to appear hazier, this cue tells us that blurry objects tend to be further away."

Did you notice how the atmosphere affected the UFO?

Edited by rockyfungus, 11 May 2021 - 03:55 PM.

#13 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:25 PM

It was definitely triangle-shaped, but did not have sharp, crisp edges.

I didn't really have time to focus on it for more than the fleeting glimpse I caught since it disappeared behind the clouds so fast.

In any case the fact that it appeared from behind such high clouds established that it was a lot higher than commercial air traffic, which also flew by around the same time but did so under that same cloud deck (the presence of a contrail behind the jet also showed that the jet was at a different altitude than the triangle as the triangle had no contrail).

#14 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:15 PM

I used to be such a skeptic I would snicker at anyone who claimed to see such things.

Not anymore, the possibilities of what could be seem almost endless when you include that big crazy universe, and whatever the hell lies beyond that

#15 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:50 PM

More footage that was confirmed by government yesterday as a real UAP

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 15 May 2021 - 12:53 PM.

#16 Phish

Phish

PhishPhan

• Gold VIP
  • 62 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:31 PM

60 Minutes,is doing a segment on these recent disclosures,tomorrow night .

#17 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:47 PM

And so it appears

[Direct Link]

#18 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2021 - 06:49 PM

What is going on up there man

[Direct Link]

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 28 May 2021 - 06:50 PM.

#19 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2021 - 07:59 PM

I was just wondering, considering some people say we are close to a tipping point as a species. Could some of this increased activity in the skies have something to do with it. Slowly trying to condition us to the idea that they are real, rather than showing up right away and freaking us the fuck out to the point of tipping us over the edge. Maybe they are here to save us, I don't man.  I like weed

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 28 May 2021 - 08:00 PM.

• livefrom215 likes this

#20 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 03:39 PM

https://www.livescie...ar-weapons.html

No idea how truthful any of the sources are, but here's more food for thought.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!