Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

The term FOAF nowadays vanished ...WHY???

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 vrooota

vrooota

Onamonapia

• Free Member
  • 688 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 11:56 PM

My foaf grows 1 p. Galindoi at a time. What can I say it's not worth it534ce23113e1635f3ad0306894d1a8f5.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#22 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,166 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:28 AM

My cat's alien friend lives in my house and it always doing....things.

#23 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:34 AM

I always figured if they want you, they already have you and will get you. FOAF or SWIM would indicate having knowledge of, or association with, an individual(s) engaging in felony criminal activity and is enough to eventually fall under a investigation. I really like what TV said, blame it on a MOD lol. Plausible deniability will give you more of a fighting chance versus pretty much saying yeah i know someone and now they calling your bluff or expecting you to be snitch bitch.

Im going with i was hacked, or what the fuck is mycotopia? What is a mono tub and how did 50 of them get in my house?! Why are there holes in those tubs and what is that white stuff sticking out? Is that shit in them? Who da fuk is microbe? Sounds like a really cool guy but i don't know him.

This reminded me to mention that to maximize one's security, the abbreviation to always keep in mind and to always follow is STFU.

So if a member here ends up in an awkward legal situation it matters very little to not at all what they posted on this site, but whatever they may say to anyone asking questions matters very much.

And the only way to respond to being interrogated (oops I mean "interviewed") is to STFU. Same goes for merely being contacted.

And even if they act friendly and promise to be real nice and put in a good word with the DA and all that shit in exchange for "just admitting what we already know" the correct answer is to STFU.

• Microbe, ElPirana, FLASHINGROOSTER and 1 other like this

#24 jrh

jrh

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 546 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:36 AM

That's definitely what I learned from Law & Order. They lie, don't eat or drink anything, don't say anything without your counsel present.

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#25 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,022 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 09:13 AM

TV is a wise wise person

• TVCasualty and Microbe like this

#26 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:50 PM

My cat's alien friend lives in my house and it always doing....things.

That's who built that stellar grow room! I knew it

#27 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 06:08 PM

I always figured if they want you, they already have you and will get you. FOAF or SWIM would indicate having knowledge of, or association with, an individual(s) engaging in felony criminal activity and is enough to eventually fall under a investigation. I really like what TV said, blame it on a MOD lol. Plausible deniability will give you more of a fighting chance versus pretty much saying yeah i know someone and now they calling your bluff or expecting you to be snitch bitch.

Im going with i was hacked, or what the fuck is mycotopia? What is a mono tub and how did 50 of them get in my house?! Why are there holes in those tubs and what is that white stuff sticking out? Is that shit in them? Who da fuk is microbe? Sounds like a really cool guy but i don't know him.

This reminded me to mention that to maximize one's security, the abbreviation to always keep in mind and to always follow is STFU.

So if a member here ends up in an awkward legal situation it matters very little to not at all what they posted on this site, but whatever they may say to anyone asking questions matters very much.

And the only way to respond to being interrogated (oops I mean "interviewed") is to STFU. Same goes for merely being contacted.

And even if they act friendly and promise to be real nice and put in a good word with the DA and all that shit in exchange for "just admitting what we already know" the correct answer is to STFU.

Fucking eh rights brother

Totally agree, I have watched far to many instances in true crime shows where those dicks manipulate a situation to elicit a confession out of you. Silence may arise suspicion but that is better than what they are trying to trap you into. Wait for the lawyer and then deny it till you die

Reminds me of the one of time's I tried to fake my identity after alley way bar scuffle.  I tried to use a

french accent and fake name and I think they were so annoyed they just told me to beat it.

"Nope no ID officer"

"So you were at the bar and did not have your id"

"yup"

"Oh yeah, what part of Quebec are you from?" 

Cheeziest french accent ever "Montreal"

My friends trying to hide their laughter was a dead giveaway.....

"Yeah whatever" as they proceeded to address some of the others involved

Then again my brother was so loaded one time the cops arrested him for failure to provide ID. He figured he must have said something to them as they threw him in the back of the paddy wagon and started driving around like dicks. Tossing him around in the back when they turned the corners. He woke up sore as hell the next morning in the jail cell, and it was not his anus

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 19 February 2021 - 06:09 PM.

• TVCasualty and Microbe like this

#28 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 07:29 PM

TV is a wise wise person

Im wise also. Want to see?

"A day without sunshine is like night"

"Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping"

" When a cop pulls you over and sais papers, say scissors and drive off"

• sandman, TVCasualty and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#29 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:31 PM

That's definitely what I learned from Law & Order. They lie, don't eat or drink anything, don't say anything without your counsel present.

That and a similar unintended consequence of those shows is hilarious since they are blatant pro-police propaganda, which means they probably didn't intend for viewers to conclude that they should STFU when questioned, or for juries to demand the kind of unambiguous, 100% certain "smoking gun" of DNA evidence which doesn't actually exist (it only provides probabilities).

Notice how on cop shows whenever the "suspect" is brought in (or talks to a cop in any context), he or she doesn't hesitate to begin conversing with the cop or Detective, even if it's just small talk. But the stereotypical suspects also almost always start answering questions about the case and often won't even ask for a lawyer as they talk and talk and talk. That is pure, unadulterated propaganda intended to make you think that when the police ask you questions, you have to answer them. Or at least that it's in your best interest to do so, which it most definitely is NOT.

I read an article a couple of years ago about how Prosecutors and DAs are getting really frustrated by juries who watch "CSI" type shows and now demand "proof" (meaning 100% certainty) but sometimes acquit a Defendant because a DNA result was "only" a 98% match or whatever. Well, that's not 100% now is it?? So that means there's still some ...doubt! And most people don't know what "reasonable" doubt entails when it comes to probabilities. Or disagree when it applies; if I'm the one on trial I'd be demanding 100% certainty, too, but only because I'd want to get away with whatever it is I'm on trial for.

The propagandists didn't see THAT coming; Chaos Theory strikes again!  headbang

• sandman, Microbe and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#30 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 February 2021 - 05:08 PM

TV is a wise wise person

Im wise also. Want to see?

"A day without sunshine is like night"

"Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping"

" When a cop pulls you over and sais papers, say scissors and drive off"

I think what I like about cheesy pun's is not the joke itself but usually the delightful characters that make them. There are a couple people I know that are quite effective with the delivery.

I like most folk that attempt humor, you can take plenty of hits trying to land a joke, it's not for the weak of heart

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 20 February 2021 - 05:08 PM.

• Microbe likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!