Mexican Zapos spawned to too much vermiculite. It's about 1.5 sub to spawn. Pretty heavy.. It's actually gypsum, compost, coir, verm. The compost was a little wet and green so I cut it down. It's fuzzing out nice today. The jars moved faster than any previous attempt and it's all one culture so I'm taking that to mean something. I'm not currently fruiting anything so I have all my bags and trays colonizing in the FC with the temp set to 77F and the humidity set 80-90. I might tighten that delta up and shoot for more of an average of 85. I find a little bit of humid air moving around in the FC does bags pretty well.
Zapotecorum Communal Grow Thread
Posted 29 March 2021 - 01:51 AM
Nice work mate hope you have a good run fruiting them. I'm not far off fruiting another batch of aussie sect.zapotecorum. Substrate is wheat spawned to half gallons/quarts of sterilized pea straw/coir/horse manure (equal parts by volume) I like this mixture as it can be shaken for fast colonization.