• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chips101

Chips101

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 03:27 PM

First I'm not sure if this is really the correct place for this but here it is ...
I understand "bufo Banton" my toad is not a flower or plant like at all . I was afraid it would be lost in the trip experience files.
My first toad meeting...
Ok its sat Feb 6th I have acquired a fair amount of safely  harvested
Toad venom. The active ingredient in this venom is 5 meo dmt which is known to be one of the most potent psychedelic one can encounter.  I have chosen a video exploring the hyperbolic geometry of dmt to watch. It Inspired me so I sought out my 50 or so milligrams of my venom which I've had stored in a repurposed hash container then a silica pack outside and another repurposed (larger) hash container in the dark at a stable 70°f .
      I chose to smoke with some cannabis sun leaf I had dried and was sitting around. I loaded a old school hash bowl with a quarter load of leaf then a few milligrams of venom ( I would describe its appearance as translucent white flakes that remind me of instant potato flakes) then I top off with more sun leaf. As this is being written I am taking my 5th hit from the bowl I'm guessing the time is around 10- 15 mins. I never lost my abilities nor did I succumb to the terrifying situation portrayed in Hamilton Morris pharmacopia. Instead I feel a amazing up lifted sense of focus and a clear understanding of where my physical body is at in terms of health. The sixth hit it's clear the toad is pointing to my health and that I should be more thoughtful in my health with opened eyes I imagine this animated before me. I've finally taken note of the actual time it is 1213 pm . As it begins to ease up I'm slightly fatigued and bp is up and kinda anxious but leveling out fast. The message is still very clear and personal. I will leave it at that thanks for reading.

7bd82d613a59537ea7add9ceafbb4dab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  • Baphom3t, Skywatcher, cujoloki and 5 others like this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,075 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2021 - 03:39 PM

Interesting. Would you mind explaining how you gather this venom for those of us who are honestly interested? I saw a huge Bufo toad in a dream a while back, and this got my attention for that reason. Thank you for the writeup!

• Skywatcher and bezevo like this

#3 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2021 - 10:09 PM

Thank you for sharing that Chips.

I think the Botanical's forum is probably the most appropriate alternate location for this, other than "Storming the Gates", for what is a more unique organic compound.

I hope you will continue in this thread with more information sharing, as I am sure there are a lot of interested members besides myself.

I admittedly know very little about Toad venom, other than it has a long history of use in various forms. I suppose I pictured it as a milky liquid excreted through the toads back. Have you done this before?

I would really like to understand more details, such as how you harvest as Coop asked, and how dosage would be calculated. Is this a sub-toxic substance where caution would be warranted to not exceed the maximum?

I do not recall other toad venom experiences or use details, so your sharing would be greatly appreciated.

• Boebs likes this

#4 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 883 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2021 - 02:00 PM

I would like to hear more too!

Here is some old info

https://mycotopia.ne...isc-entheogens/

#5 Chips101

Chips101

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 05:45 PM

First I'm not sure if this is really the correct place for this but here it is ...
I understand "bufo Banton" my toad is not a flower or plant like at all . I was afraid it would be lost in the trip experience files.
My first toad meeting...
Ok its sat Feb 6th I have acquired a fair amount of safely harvested
Toad venom. The active ingredient in this venom is 5 meo dmt which is known to be one of the most potent psychedelic one can encounter. I have chosen a video exploring the hyperbolic geometry of dmt to watch. It Inspired me so I sought out my 50 or so milligrams of my venom which I've had stored in a repurposed hash container then a silica pack outside and another repurposed (larger) hash container in the dark at a stable 70°f .
I chose to smoke with some cannabis sun leaf I had dried and was sitting around. I loaded a old school hash bowl with a quarter load of leaf then a few milligrams of venom ( I would describe its appearance as translucent white flakes that remind me of instant potato flakes) then I top off with more sun leaf. As this is being written I am taking my 5th hit from the bowl I'm guessing the time is around 10- 15 mins. I never lost my abilities nor did I succumb to the terrifying situation portrayed in Hamilton Morris pharmacopia. Instead I feel a amazing up lifted sense of focus and a clear understanding of where my physical body is at in terms of health. The sixth hit it's clear the toad is pointing to my health and that I should be more thoughtful in my health with opened eyes I imagine this animated before me. I've finally taken note of the actual time it is 1213 pm . As it begins to ease up I'm slightly fatigued and bp is up and kinda anxious but leveling out fast. The message is still very clear and personal. I will leave it at that thanks for reading.

7bd82d613a59537ea7add9ceafbb4dab.jpg

I'm always amazed at the responses. Thank all of you for reading my posts. I acquired my toad thru a pet store here in Las Vegas I was inquiring and I met a fellow like minded guy. He had 1 toad in stock and it was terribly sick. After going out back I fired up some dobbage and he offered me this cain toad ( bufo alvarius) free since he did not expect it to live. We exchanged numbers and I left with some basic instruction on care and maintenance.  The following day I brought him a san pedro cutting that I had rooted and potted about a month previous. I in turn gave care and maintenance instructions. We are good friends today he is 25 years younger and this give me hope for the future! Sadly however my toad which we had given the title bufo Banton succumbed to his illness. My friend told me not to worry he had two on order. From those two we regularly "milk" the toads by expressing the glands onto a clean sheet of glass and allow the " milk" to dry over night. It dries to a yellowish translucent flakes that are scraped up and collected. It is toxic to cats and dogs it will kill them. Having said that the rest is easy it can be smoked in a oil burner(meth pipe) for a heavy experience or mixed in with some cannabis for a much more subdued experience.  I treat it with the same respects I do dmt. Side note yes I am a fan however like dmt this should be approached with caution and never alone. I hope this answers some questions.

• Baphom3t, Skywatcher and YoshiTrainer like this

#6 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2021 - 08:03 PM

this is interesting episode about Toads

[Direct Link]

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#7 Sicshroom

Sicshroom

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 563 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 February 2021 - 03:42 PM

This toad is one I want to add to my collection!

#8 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2021 - 09:41 PM

A friend has a few of these Toads .... i  was thinking what a interesting  pet ...so i looked around i found abut six vendors on line all had them listed as out of Stock .. no dought due to the recent Hamilton Morris Episode about the Toad and Hamilton's search for the True Albert Most and Hamilton reprinting the Albert's original booklet about the toads ..He has    reprinted the booklets....

All profits go to the Michel J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson research .............

So i am glad all of these pet vedors were ouut of stock .  because after i had time to think about it ...

i decided i am not responsible enough to try and  raise toads ..

look at all of the Cactus i have killed har har

Toad pamphlets and T-Shirts

https://thecreamshop.bigcartel.com/

Also if your a fan of Hamilton  .

This is  the last season of Pharmacopeia ..

Hamilton will be  taking a break to concentrates on his Psychedelic  Chemistry Research ......while he works on completing his PHD .

If you would like to support his Chemistry Research you could donate at his Patreon  and get access to his POD , casts  Blogs  ect 

https://www.patreon.com/HamiltonMorris

Edited by bezevo, 19 March 2021 - 09:44 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!