• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sillypj

Sillypj

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 08:17 PM

I tried donating to topia but its not allowing me to...
Do I need a certain amount of postes just to donate or am I missing something?

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 February 2021 - 10:03 PM

You didn't miss anything! There is a cookie crumb trail but its not obvious. Posts yes, establish reputation, reputation establishes trust. Yada yada ya.

I would rather see you back into the original account. Baby steps, we usually start with verification of some info from a previous account to establish that it IS actually the original owner, but when the original owner can't spell the name for the original account then that kinda creates and issue of verification.

We most definitely can use any support we can't get right now, but I don't know if you are you are someone that is trying to assume a name of an older member, LEO trying to shortcut gaining their own reputation, or some banking dude wanting to see if we are violating any policies to shut down our accounts. So I must say that all of here appreciate your inquiry and gesture, I must respectfully decline such assistance atm. Please share some great content to drive quality membership that costs nothing. Others will probably direct you to contact me, but again I would rather see you in your original skin before I share our trusted information with you.

• pharmer, Skywatcher, Juthro and 3 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!