#1 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 February 2021 - 09:32 PM

I want to start a thread where we can post current or past raids. Some of them are funny AF like the one im going to start off with. Not that someone got busted, but how the media and or LEO acts. Also its good to understand how some of it works and you can even review court dockets. Anyway if you have articles, videos, testimonies, photos and etc. Post away you degenerates.

I have no idea how i stumbled upon this one but i want to say a few things;

Keith across the street, is the certainly the snitch bitch.
They probably spent more money in flash bangs then what the value of the grow was worth let alone tax payers dollars.
This dude was clearly learning and not a Tony Montana.
I think the way this is reported is fucking funny.
The officers were fighting over who was going to appear in the bust photo......they both declined

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=4aEFkYFy_kY

Edited by Microbe, 18 February 2021 - 09:39 PM.

• EYMAIOS and SteampunkScientist like this

#2 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 February 2021 - 11:50 PM

There is no such thing as a "funny AF" drug raid or any other kind of no knock. Fuck that shit

• Coopdog, SteampunkScientist, Tankado78 and 3 others like this

#3 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 1,137 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 12:49 AM

I second August west.
I was in a no knock.. that shit was fucking terrifying.. all over some pot plants my buddy was growing.. like 6 of them..
Boy how the world has changed since then.
  • SteampunkScientist and Tankado78 like this

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,212 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 02:05 AM

I also agree, no knock warrants are no bueno, nothing funny about them at all.   Though I do think Microbe was referring to the way the news, and LEO were portraying the story.

• August West, SteampunkScientist, Tankado78 and 1 other like this

#5 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:31 AM

I also agree, no knock warrants are no bueno, nothing funny about them at all. Though I do think Microbe was referring to the way the news, and LEO were portraying the story.

Yeah i made that clear, people getting busted is not funny, but like i said, they way some LEO and Media act.
  • SteampunkScientist and Tankado78 like this

#6 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:33 AM

I second August west.
I was in a no knock.. that shit was fucking terrifying.. all over some pot plants my buddy was growing.. like 6 of them..
Boy how the world has changed since then.

Well thanks for the testimony. Sucks and they probably weighed the soil or media he or she was growing in as well and said it had a street value of 300,000.
  • Boebs likes this

#7 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:36 AM

There is no such thing as a "funny AF" drug raid or any other kind of no knock. Fuck that shit

Nothing is funny about people get raided and if you comprehend what i typed, you would i see that i was referring to the Media and or Leo.....they act like clowns some of them......clowns are funny AF sometimes

#8 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:40 AM

Here is a HUGE D-BAG. Bet he feels beefy.

https://reason.com/2...rong-door-raid/

#9 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:45 AM

???

https://thefreethoug...lice-mushrooms/

#10 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:50 AM

Talk about inflation 2 million dollars? Im pretty sure i seen that grow room on Vice. Perhaps its just similar.

https://youtu.be/QVdGB8GVLNE

#11 Boebs

Boebs

Psychonaut

• VIP
  • 1,137 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:54 AM

That morell story is just fucked lmao..
That one is kinda funny in a fucked up way..
Dumbass cops know nothing but to follow orders..

#12 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 06:08 AM

That morell story is just fucked lmao..
That one is kinda funny in a fucked up way..
Dumbass cops know nothing but to follow orders..

Do they have no shame? Im trying to find the video that shows LEO in a hazmat suite wearing a self contained breathing apparatus carrying out a single mono tub while the media was reporting that the spores can be inhaled and cause hallucinations and can be fatal. Seriously i cant make this shit up. I laughed my ass off when i seen it.
  • EYMAIOS and Boebs like this

#13 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,022 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:26 AM

FUCK THE POLICE

THEY ARE ALL CLOWNS

• Microbe likes this

#14 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 11:47 AM

FUCK THE POLICE
THEY ARE ALL CLOWNS

Coming straight out of Compton
  • Boebs likes this

#15 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:01 PM

The trumped up charges those greasy cops try to lay sure are a joke

Watching those idiots pose in front of their precious drug bust's are something else. The big sting that took a staggering amount of time and money to accomplish, netted a couple pounds of weed and "weapons". Trumping up the charges when they find a firearm in the household. When the reality is their accomplishment is a complete waste of time drop in the bucket losing battle bullshit, that the tax payer pays for! whoooo hoooo

How the fuck can cannabis still be a schedule one drug yet a the same time be completely legal and approved for recreational consumption based on imaginary lines drawn on a map

Something smelly fishy here

• Microbe, SteampunkScientist and Boebs like this

#16 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,212 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 06:04 PM

I also agree, no knock warrants are no bueno, nothing funny about them at all. Though I do think Microbe was referring to the way the news, and LEO were portraying the story.

Yeah i made that clear, people getting busted is not funny, but like i said, they way some LEO and Media act.

Yeah, I get it, the keystone cops can do some really stupid shit that makes you want to laugh, and point.  But the other point I was attempting to make is that no knock warrants are no joke, even if some times they turn out somewhat comical.   It's rolling dice, and it's just as apt to come up with a Brionna Taylor result, and someone innocent ends up dead.  For me, that takes all the comedy away. 

#17 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 06:51 PM

Watching those idiots pose in front of their precious drug bust's are something else.

You should see the look on their faces when members of several LE agencies (local police, CHP, and Border Patrol since this was in SoCal) bring a bunch of those photos to show off at a High School "Career Day" only to discover that SWIM and a FOAF had stolen them all. And a couple of hubcaps off their marked vehicles for good measure. This was back before digital photography so it wasn't so easy to replace the photos, kind of like the plants and stacks of drugs they depicted.

I designed a pretty cool no-knock/kick-in-proof door consisting of regular looking interior and exterior finishes but is tightly filled with very thin, loose vertical strips of bamboo that fill the core without any glue or fasteners. It's designed to be relatively easy to kick through, but only gives way by letting a foot or battering ram punch all the way through it (making a hole the size of their foot or battering ram).

Getting that foot back out without severe injury would require tools and great care as all the broken strips of bamboo create splinters that act as a one-way passage that would tear up someone's lower leg and foot if they tried to pull it out. And if it was a ram then it would just poke a hole but the door would remain otherwise intact (it might even fly out of their hands from the lack of anticipated resistance and end up in your living room; hey, free battering ram!!).

Granted, all a door made out of punji sticks does is delay the inevitable (unless it was a home invasion robbery), but that can sometimes be enough to deal with/flush what they might be looking for, or to flee through your escape tunnel. Y'all have escape tunnels, right? Just don't mention that the bamboo problem was by design; how the hell were you supposed to know what would happen if your door was kicked in?

Edited by TVCasualty, 19 February 2021 - 06:55 PM.

• Sidestreet, Microbe, Boebs and 1 other like this

#18 Microbe

Microbe

civis scientiam

• OG VIP
  • 4,632 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 07:11 PM

Watching those idiots pose in front of their precious drug bust's are something else.

You should see the look on their faces when members of several LE agencies (local police, CHP, and Border Patrol since this was in SoCal) bring a bunch of those photos to show off at a High School "Career Day" only to discover that SWIM and a FOAF had stolen them all. And a couple of hubcaps off their marked vehicles for good measure. This was back before digital photography so it wasn't so easy to replace the photos, kind of like the plants and stacks of drugs they depicted.

I designed a pretty cool no-knock/kick-in-proof door consisting of regular looking interior and exterior finishes but is tightly filled with very thin, loose vertical strips of bamboo that fill the core without any glue or fasteners. It's designed to be relatively easy to kick through, but only gives way by letting a foot or battering ram punch all the way through it (making a hole the size of their foot or battering ram).

Getting that foot back out without severe injury would require tools and great care as all the broken strips of bamboo create splinters that act as a one-way passage that would tear up someone's lower leg and foot if they tried to pull it out. And if it was a ram then it would just poke a hole but the door would remain otherwise intact (it might even fly out of their hands from the lack of anticipated resistance and end up in your living room; hey, free battering ram!!).

Granted, all a door made out of punji sticks does is delay the inevitable (unless it was a home invasion robbery), but that can sometimes be enough to deal with/flush what they might be looking for, or to flee through your escape tunnel. Y'all have escape tunnels, right? Just don't mention that the bamboo problem was by design; how the hell were you supposed to know what would happen if your door was kicked in?
That is end game boss level right there. What gave the idea? Viet Cong used bamboo in ways that would confuse modern day engineers. Most of the time, it was to maim or kill. If my memory serves me right, isn't bamboo one of the strongest cellulose fibers as far as flex load? I mean its pretty damn close to fiberglass i think. Anyway, your door man, bad ass!!!

Edit: im not sure flex load is correct terminology. I know it can be woven to have respectively high load bearing ratings, but im not sure what the term is for bending or flexing in engineers terms. But i think you know what i meant.
@tvcausality i edited this post. After you liked it.......im sure you know the correct terminology im looking for. Help me out lol

Edited by Microbe, 19 February 2021 - 07:19 PM.

• TVCasualty likes this

#19 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 07:27 PM

Civilization would have collapsed a lot sooner than it's likely to now if I'd not discovered psychedelics and ended up being a weapons designer at a defense company instead. I almost applied to a military Academy for a while during my depressed pyromaniac phase in High School, but then... mushrooms happened to me instead. So (magic) mushrooms not only CAN save the world, they arguably already have!

• Microbe, SteampunkScientist and Boebs like this

#20 jrh

jrh

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 546 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:30 PM

Yikes. I turned down several opportunities to work at Lockheed Martin because I didn't want to have anything to do with bombs.

• TVCasualty and Boebs like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!