Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Why do we present this low spiritual level?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 cujoloki

cujoloki

unbeknownst

• OG VIP
  • 321 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:39 PM

I have always stated that positivity creates positivity and negativity breeds negative energy. Some are so slated in negative energy that they always express this in their personality. We cannot condemn them for this behaviour. It is not their fault they are this way. It is their fault that they stay that way. We are all susceptible to reacting negatively to stimuli we do not understand moreso when we are in this negative space. We are bombarded every where by negative energy out in this world, in society. Whether it's media trying to illicit a reaction that benefits propaganda or someone who is a knuckle dragging anti masker won't move so you can get some milk at the store.

Bringing folks into the unknown is best done while holding their hand, not with a stick. Some like to use the stick. The stick makes them feel good about theirselves, usually because a stick was used on them. Most of our parents were the type to not converse and hold ours hands regrettably. This dynamic is programmed into most of us "americans" and will take an awakening in every individual to correct. I understand this can be very vague, but I believe this concept applies to all growth. Here, our "system" doesnt want us to grow. This capitalism cannibalizes our spirit. Dog eat dog is how we are taught to grow. Change this for us Eymaios. =) Thank you for making a somewhat positive narrative about this here.
  • ElPirana likes this

#22 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:04 PM

EYMAIOS, I want to respond to you when I have a little more time when I get back home. But quickly now I just want to comment about free will.

I’m hopeful that we can look more closely at the issue of free will. I for one think that we don’t have a free will, at least not in any large sense. Why do we think that we have free will over our own actions? It’s likely an issue with control, the desire to control.

But how much control does one have? You can run an experiment right now: sit for 30 minutes and decide not no have thoughts for those 30 minutes. Use your free will, your control over yourself, to stop your thoughts purposely. I’m willing to bet that none of us can do that. Or how about another experiment: choose an action that you have done today, and follow the path backwards to the beginning. When did you decide to make the decision for that action? When did you decide to make the decision? At some point you may find that it spontaneously arose or was simply a reaction to some other trigger. If it was a reaction, then can you identify consciously making the thought patterns that ultimately resulted in the action? Or did it happen automatically, even though it felt very personal, as if you did it?

I think it’s hard for people to give up the idea of their own control over themselves. There are big implications. For one thing, your whole way of looking at your life may change, and you may have invested a lot of beliefs into the idea of your own control. For another thing, you may no longer be able to blame people for their actions, likewise you may not be able to praise people for their actions. You may not be able to blame or praise yourself either!!!

What happens when you find you are no longer to blame for your actions? You can forgive yourself, you can find freedom in this release. You will find that the forgiveness and blamelessness you have for yourself can easily be towards others for the first time. There is no longer an underlying pressure and so it gives a new freedom in your relationships.
  • Moonless and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#23 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:29 PM

I can only offer a few words on such

https://www.thefarsi...61/missionaries

• ElPirana likes this

#24 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:29 PM

Sacred Brother ElPirana,

In Zen and in cubes  we dont need the assumption that we have the same ideas of the spiritual goal as we are dealing with direct perception.
Zazen teaches Zen, and cubes provide temporary "enlightenment a la cart".

The exraordinary result is that in direct perception no "Faith" is required messing us with any religious implications.

In direct perception we go beyond beliefs and theology boundaries, straight into the essence of Unity.

This said and provided we are dealing with "Ego Loss" situations, I wonder how come ppl are not inspired spiritually beyond the superficial recreation attitude...

I may be naive, but my head cannot contemplate that some of us remain unaltered after the Divine Gift.

In case you may provide any explanation for our Brothers insensitivity please elaborate.

As far as defining spirituality, even if you and I may be talking with the same idea, other people may have different ideas of what spirituality is.  And if so, then the subject gets a little cloudy. 

In my experiences, I have found mushrooms to be a teacher.  Just like you said, "cubes provide temporary 'enlightenment...'".  I agree with you, especially to the "temporary" part.  I have had trips where I felt I was completely liberated, and it was the most incredible experience of my life.  Then the next days, I go back to my "normal" self.  The experience was something that pointed me to the goal, just like a good teach will point the student to the goal.  Mushrooms have their own way of pointing that is different than a teacher, or different than meditating, etc, but in the end it is only pointing the way.  It is still up to the individual to continue on the path.

As to your final question, why are people not inspired to go down that path....I don't know!  Maybe it is not our responsibility to change other people.  If we remember what the great spiritual masters have taught, it is to know yourself.  Our responsibility is to know ourselves, and it turns out this is the most difficult task of all.  It is so simple but so hard.  Our mind, our ego, does not want to release itself, it wants to hold onto all the ideas that will stop us from our own true self realization.  The path to self realization can be very painful and we learn from an early age to avoid pain. 

It seems that only by grace can we truly find ourselves.  Only grace will make the changes in us.  I have often wondered why my family members are stuck in their lives, their lives full of religion and dogma and suffering, and yet I have somehow been opened to the spiritual path.  What have I done to deserve this and what have they done not to deserve it?  There is no answer that I can find, I don't deserve my blessings, I have done nothing special to deserve them.  It really is divine grace.  I'm reminded of a passage from the bible, Romans 9:15

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

• EYMAIOS likes this

#25 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,660 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:11 AM

Because we're animating the physical plane, 3D material and interacting with it......it is a necessity to vibrate slower....I see beta, alpha, delta, theta, and gamma waves for example.....

The patterns of breathing, the heartbeat, cycles of the heavens, day, night, seasons, tides, and etc.....spirit animating matter.....

If I want to communicate with an oak tree, or any other part of the middle world in which we are, IMHO, supposed to be STEWARDS, then I have to slow WAY down and maintain open channels.....

It's my opinion that each of us has chosen to be here and that we are all in class together (doing fairly poorly actually) studying our lessons.....Obviously many beings here are tenders of fungi and other sacred plant beings......a blessing and great responsibility in fact.....

I choose to actively elevate my frequencies when necessary/desirable and also maintain the ability to crack the skulls of the trolls if such things become necessary.....broadband tuning is what I call it....

I think we all have free will and are choosing, or have learned by example, to be much less than we are capable of.....I also think that we can and should change that....it will take WORK, and DISCIPLINE.....

At the end of the day if one does not chop the wood and carry the water then it's cold and we are thirsty.......

Perhaps our values should come into the spotlight and under the microscopes.....and then FREE WILL should be applied to choose where we place those.....then actions follow.....

Or we could all stay asleep and be little more than whining meat puppets creating toxic waste until the biosphere is no longer habitable for US.......  

Just some of my thoughts on the subject..

A

• EYMAIOS, ElPirana and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#26 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:00 PM

Sacred Brother ElPirana,
Highlighting Ego Loss and Direct Perception, I tried go beyond beliefs and theology boundaries like the ones you mentioned in Romans 9:15.

But I guess you rightfully try to find a crutch in the so called GRACE.

I am sorry Brother to admitt we have no certainty at all, and the least of all, in Theology and Dogmas.

Knowing the bible by heart, I know now at my 77, that the Devine has been eroded beyond repair on anything  man has writen about it.

I would need many pages documentation for Romans 9:15, resulting only to draw the human shadow with no light at all... I detest it.

There is no love and no peace in this depiction, and nothing Divine in it.

We do not need to believe in anything in order to commune in Unity with the Divine.

All you (we) need is inside us!

Great mother nature graces us with Peace and Love.
Lets go for it!

• ElPirana likes this

#27 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:23 PM

Because we're animating the physical plane, 3D material and interacting with it......it is a necessity to vibrate slower....I see beta, alpha, delta, theta, and gamma waves for example.....

The patterns of breathing, the heartbeat, cycles of the heavens, day, night, seasons, tides, and etc.....spirit animating matter.....

If I want to communicate with an oak tree, or any other part of the middle world in which we are, IMHO, supposed to be STEWARDS, then I have to slow WAY down and maintain open channels.....

It's my opinion that each of us has chosen to be here and that we are all in class together (doing fairly poorly actually) studying our lessons.....Obviously many beings here are tenders of fungi and other sacred plant beings......a blessing and great responsibility in fact.....

I choose to actively elevate my frequencies when necessary/desirable and also maintain the ability to crack the skulls of the trolls if such things become necessary.....broadband tuning is what I call it....

I think we all have free will and are choosing, or have learned by example, to be much less than we are capable of.....I also think that we can and should change that....it will take WORK, and DISCIPLINE.....

At the end of the day if one does not chop the wood and carry the water then it's cold and we are thirsty.......

Perhaps our values should come into the spotlight and under the microscopes.....and then FREE WILL should be applied to choose where we place those.....then actions follow.....

Or we could all stay asleep and be little more than whining meat puppets creating toxic waste until the biosphere is no longer habitable for US.......  

Just some of my thoughts on the subject..

A

My Sacred Brother Arathu,

Yes! Each one of us has chosen to be here, otherwise Unity would be compromised...

But change although it takes WORK, and DISCIPLINE, in reality it is not burdened by WORK, and DISCIPLINE when they are emanating from conscious joyous communion with the Unknown One.
No Fear,
No Worry,
No Work,

No Discipline,

You have no obligations,

Just stay naked and free facing the light ...and your gifts will follow you humbly...

• Arathu likes this

#28 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 10:48 PM

ElPirana has a good point.

Spirituality like I said is not the same as psychic talents the talemts and dreamtime experiemces are whats called do this.

They are merely byproducts of your spirituality and arent supposed to be as important as the goal but may give you hidden insights. They may help you on the way their all of my extra sensory perceptions and experiences have only embolded and help me difine my idea that I am a spirit inhabiting a vessel a meaty vessel and i dont need my vessel to be alive. It merely is the conduit that helps me interact on this dimension and if I didnt have a son and i wife and family that afforded me an identity i wouldnt be here at all.

Anyone can experience these things if they try. You have to first face the fear of dyingand accept what will happen. Then you learn death isnt real. These are the first secrets.

Anyway tho like i said there is the way of the mystic and the way of the priest. Spirituality I think is either becoming endowed and convicted with faith in the spirit or experiencing it and speaking with and seeing and feeling occaisionaly having a tryst with a spirit on another plane with is the path of the mystic. Not all of that has to be met or in that order to know spirituality. I believe spirituality means many things to many people.

I dont know if what I do when i AP is real if its spirit or somewhere else or if its just my psyche and dreams but ive come to another thing i have a hunch it is the truth.. They are the same thing. ;)

Much love

Sincerely,
Dark

P.s. idk.. I feel to humble to speak like i know anything about anything im just a guy thats had a rough life and some hings happened and i had to figure it out or lose my mind it doesnt mean i am even spiritual it just maybe means ive seen something other might not have. I like what ElPirahna and EYENAOIS has said about things. I'm not a teacher tho and the things I talk about are written in a million books I am not the authority on any of this stuff.

For astral projection information go to astralpulse.com the site is about to die no one goes there but it has so much amazing information in their search engine on the site from when it was popular and there are a few super inteligent people there i still talk to I still am semi active there under the same name i have here.

If you want information about auditory steering and tge shamanic journey by way of drum which by the way is practiced the same way with the same terminology of an upper middle and lower worlds respectively and the signposts and how to reach each place i suggest reading

Michael Harner

I dont talk on these subjects often because I find that I dont want alot of attention I just find myself cant helping but saying my personal truths when I think by May be of benefit. I really do want to help people but I might not be ready for the next step of being publicly *that guy*.. But if anyone needs help or wants to talk more message me dont hesitate.

Especially if you are fighting using drugs and killing yourself or something I might be able to do a little something to help.
  • EYMAIOS and ElPirana like this

#29 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 02:42 AM

Dark, my Sacred Brother,

Stop underestimating your contribution to this Holy work in Unity.
You have been offered bravely and willfully to join this Exile for a forgotten Purpose.
Every fighting using drugs and killing yourself is indispensable part of your (and mine) evolution.
You are not ALONE... in spite feeling alone... We are all into your suffering!!!
You are Me, with no separating boundaries of Illusion.
Whether you realize it or not, your existence is an indispensable member (not part) of the ALL=ONE!
Take heart and seek refuge in the beauty of our Great Mother Nature, our greatest teacher.
Enjoy Sunlight, enjoy Darkness, enjoy hugging your Son.
You dont need hope, you dont need fear, we all need awareness...

Love Bro,
E.

PS. I point out that we astral travel each and every night under protection!
This protection is not availlable when -out of free will- we do it alone.

Such mystical practices are not for us lay men, without endorsment from Above.

I strongly recommend landing at the noble care of every Sacred fellow you encounter daily, with supreme care for you, wife and son.

• ElPirana likes this

#30 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,278 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2021 - 10:30 AM

Eymaios,

You are clearly deeply enmeshed in some specific philosophy. I don't recognize it, sounds Buddhism-ish, but it's YOUR preferred language to communicate with. Your language, or whoevers' you've borrowed, is dripping with it.

We are all different and relate and react to this world differently. Expecting everyone to act in this world as you would is a fools' errand. I've learned this the hard way.

If intellectual/spiritual growth is a conveyor belt we're all on a different spot on the belt. Perhaps an escalator is a better metaphor assuming that growth is elevation. Anyway, we are all on a different place in the journey.

WHY such a low presentation? That one is easy. We live in a culture of poisons. The Matrix as I call it. A matrix of bullshit and poisonous communications. The only way to avoid it is to get lost in the woods and never come back. Otherwise our journey on the spiritual/intellectual growth on the conveyer belt/escalator is one step forward and two steps back - and lately the conveyor/escalator is running at double speed.

Sorry if I've derailed your train of thought, but you did ask WHY?

Edited by pharmer, 24 February 2021 - 10:31 AM.

• Juthro, cujoloki, EYMAIOS and 1 other like this

#31 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2021 - 11:27 AM

@EYMAIOS, I hope I did not lead you to the wrong idea when I quoted the bible verse, I also am very hesitant about most things from Christianity because it is soooo far from the direct experience, at least as we know it in our modern time. It was just the first quote to pop into my head that provided an example to my statement.

Also EYMAIOS, I think you and I are not so different with the idea of spirituality. I am using a lot of “religious” contexts to try to help come to the same understanding of what we are talking about. Religious ideologies are not the same thing as spirituality. Words are also not the same as spirituality. But we must use words to communicate with each other and to attempt to point to the concepts that are experienced.

@DarkNchildlike, it is interesting about your descriptions of astral projections. I’ve personally never had an experience like this, although I’ve read up a little on some practices that can be done to help start the practice. Do you think that it would be useful for other people, or could it be more of a distraction from the path? I am reminded of siddhis, the yogic spiritual powers like clairvoyance, seeing future or past, etc. Normally it is taught that these powers are more often a distraction and that someone shouldn’t become interested in them if it happens to them. I’m not sure if AP would be included in the same category or not as other siddhis, so I’m really just curious about it.

If Alder was around, I could imagine what his inputs would be on this subject, and I admit he was very good at putting these ideas into words – far better than I am. But since he’s on a bit of a hiatus, I’ll just quote a few things that he’s said to me in the past. Most of this is related to who we are, who we REALLY are, not who we think we are! As he (and others) have said, who am I? I am not my body. I am not my mind. I am not my sense perceptions. I am not my emotions. Etc. This line of questioning “who am I?” can lead us to the self realization that we are all seeking.

I might suggest that there is awareness, and then there is an idea that we might call, "my awareness." If we are experiencing the 'my awareness' thing, we can look to see who this 'my' claiming is. The being awareness is not in and of thought. The personally claimed awareness is only the product of thoughts and a belief in them. It is the conditioned identity, the stories we have had of ourselves as persons. Take a good look at how we can simply be aware, or we can be some something pretending to own awareness in some particular perspective. If we see awareness move back into some "normal position," what is it which has this awareness? Are there two awarenesses involved here? The objectified version of awareness is the creation of thought.

When we start seeing thought with the detachment of an impersonal seeing, being is becoming known. Just love the being (like you could do other than love it)… Just let it be, and watch without identification…

The states of being that exalt with even momentary bits of realization can have the affect of giving a shot to the pretended identity, which will of course say, "give me this state, I like it!" And then, it lays out a map in time and will demand the state of its choosing, and then when it doesn't get it precisely as it is in its projections, its state basically goes to Hell. When we can take the position of an impersonal witnessing, we catch how our imagined identity just has to torpedo what being has given us, we start learning how this has happened like this all along. The repetition is a grace (I know I need it). We start to see we are not our conditioned idea of an individual self or ego. We become more and more unable to be fooled by believing.

See the states come and go, and know, even the best of these are in time. Only the seeing/being was always t/here, always now. The eternal isn't something that comes later. Later is not going to happen. Happening is always now. When we stop needing the razzle-dazzle states to prove our theories of being, then the simplicity of being here starts to shine in its every flavor and hue. If there is a desire, there will be an unfulfilled desirer, created in nothing but thought. Fuck that guy. He never was.

• EYMAIOS likes this

#32 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 11:34 AM

Eymaios,

You are clearly deeply enmeshed in some specific philosophy. I don't recognize it, sounds Buddhism-ish, but it's YOUR preferred language to communicate with. Your language, or whoevers' you've borrowed, is dripping with it.

We are all different and relate and react to this world differently. Expecting everyone to act in this world as you would is a fools' errand. I've learned this the hard way.

If intellectual/spiritual growth is a conveyor belt we're all on a different spot on the belt. Perhaps an escalator is a better metaphor assuming that growth is elevation. Anyway, we are all on a different place in the journey.

WHY such a low presentation? That one is easy. We live in a culture of poisons. The Matrix as I call it. A matrix of bullshit and poisonous communications. The only way to avoid it is to get lost in the woods and never come back. Otherwise our journey on the spiritual/intellectual growth on the conveyer belt/escalator is one step forward and two steps back - and lately the conveyor/escalator is running at double speed.

Sorry if I've derailed your train of thought, but you did ask WHY?

Beloved Brother Pharmer,
I absolutely agree with your sound statements.

I would gradly add more to support your views.

The world of today is desperately in need of fools' errands.

Only Lunatics like me befit this upsidedown era of pointless inhumanity, not to mention the endangered planet, and the millions of forever lost life species sacrificed for profit.

Yes I am a Buddhist, Shaman and Philosopher, and I detest Buddhism, Phisosophy and all Religions.

I do disagree in one point only!

I copy no one, and my Lunacy is unique since childhood.
As you certified we are all different, please do not label me with some current I avoid.

As I am very senior in age, I may deserve some Indignity!

My derailed train is flying high... let it be!

E.

#33 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,278 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2021 - 11:53 AM

I have and will withhold any labels and indignities :)

Being senior myself I can do without as well.

• EYMAIOS likes this

#34 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 03:19 PM

Hey ElPirana, sorry in my furst paragraph I had a typo and was trying to say that these things infact are sidhis. The problem is that in different places thry mean different things. Its the same thing as dream yoga and this is a direct path to enlightenment in vajrayana Buddhism of Tibet.

Buddha himself only came to the conclusions he had once he remembered his many lifetimes.. They do infact say to not pay attention to these because they CAN distract you from the path but how could buddha himself learned so many thibgs from these experiences that go into his several sutras if they were infact a fallacy?

I think yogis true yogis that do actual retreat are out of body nearly all of the retreat from what i have heard them speak. They say when they meditate they instantly leave their physical body and enter the bardo.

It's not taught because it can be dangerous to the practitioner. Its just so much better if i could be out of my body all day everyday I would and ive tried. It just doesnt work. I used to meditate every chance I could theres times where i would leave my body in my bed during the day go out see my wife wearing a certain outfit doing laundry and I leave the house go fly aroubd meet some ppl and when i come back to my body I see she isnt wearing t he same outfit I say hey thats weird when i was out of body you were wearing something different? And it looks like there are things ontop of the washer and drier looks like you havent done any laundry.. Hmm I wonder why I saw that and she tells me pale in her face she changed twice. Wad wearing one outfit when I layed down changed and changed again before i got up and that she was doing laundry but moved some things around.. When you are close to your body you normally are in whats called the real time zone further you get away it is much easier to movr around and things begin to change as you turn corners or go through door ways any transition its like it splits the realities further ubtil you dont k ow where you are.. And this is something that happens to EVERYONE that astral projects its a universal phenomenon.. It's weird man. Its weird and all of this had me hooked hard for a long long time and i was neglecting living life to meditate. . it was difficult to give it up much and now i dont AP much at all honestly but I know I can and do sometines it much more difficult and takes much longer and I hardly ever spontaneously AP if im in a dream thinking where is my son and become semi lucid I usually out of maybe instinct will pop out see him and then be like okay.. Theres my body theres his body.. I'm going for a walk. Lol now I am fully aware and crystal clear know whats going on.

The practice has many many names tho and there are many ways to acheive it. What helped me most was just reading about it and thinking of it constantly my psyche just seen the goal and moved me there or something irk I mean i was practicing the meditation that works for me to AP also but I can't attribute all of the success I had a couple years ago to just that. Idk.

Also tho I remember buddha teleporting accross the Ganges. For people and stuff like that.. If these are truely just something to pay no attention to why was buddha doing so many miracles for crowds....?

Why did it help form his ideas and knowledge?

Would he have spoke to nagas in his physical body or his vital or mind or causal bodies?

Remember they saved and protected him many times...

Is that a distraction? Protections?

You can go the path of the priest and develop your convictions becayse thats a power in itself but once you ebter non physical reality it will literally break all preconceived notions of reality and it can harm you forever. Its not for everyone.

Idk. If people are interested I'll make a thread I just didnt really think people would like to hear these things its grating to their belief systems and i cant force the truth on anyone and I dont want to be thought of as crazy. These are just things that were forced on mein alot of ways and it wasmt fair. Idk it's a scary thing in alot of ways. And also when you try to uave an AP for 3 months and nothing happens ppl give up and they will call me crazy probably lol. Idk.

If people really want to learn these things like i said there are books you HAVE to seek this stuff out and want it more than you want to live and breathe. You WILL believe you are dying the first time and you will popbright back in your body. Its terrifying. You have to tell yourself although i think I might just die doing this and I'm afraid for my life I am going to continue to try and calm my nerves. This is the first fear test and not even the hardest one.... It cuts the chaff from the wheat.. See what I mean?
  • EYMAIOS and ElPirana like this

#35 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 03:20 PM

I keep replying.. Lol idk I guess I like talking about it but I dont want to be thought of as a fib or pretentious idc if its believeable. But I dont want to be thought of negatively in this my favorite community. I try not to talk on it alot .
  • EYMAIOS likes this

#36 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 04:51 PM

Ive had a really interesting thought lately if you guys wouldnt mind weighing in on this...

Its said that the language of the subconscious is through symbols.. I believe that the ancient Egyptians had several different scripts of writing known as Coptic demotic and symbol which goes by another word I cant remember... I think the book of coming forth by day is actually a book about leaving your body for the final time like AP but in death and going through the ultimate initiation and preserving the body so that one can stay there and not be reborn.... This has many many many meanings and inclinations to me.. Anyway tho aside from all of that and back to the language of the subconscious..

I am wondering if I could directly communicate with my subconscious while in AP if i used a language of symbology.. And what would that even mean.. I am going to try to learn ancient Egyptian symbol script and experiment with this or atleast.. Ive been meaning to do so for like a year.. Idk. It seems to me like something someone should do the work and try and see if there is something ti this.?
  • FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#37 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 04:55 PM

What would happen if when in a completely non physical reality where your thoughts and expectations form the environment around you where your subconcsious is speaking to you and you to it experiencing eachother first hand but then learn a picture script to actually communicate with words instead of through the environment.. In dreaming and AP both written words are really really difficult to comprehend its barely doable.. But pictures... Thats something different.. Sorry to go off topic.. Everyones already here is all..

Edit* people think picture script was just the first writing but I think its the opposite maybe and its way more intellegent because of the implications i just mentioned. What woukd this even do to your mind, just having a language of symbology and dreaming let alone dreaming lucidly or astral projection..? It seems very very astute and spiritually significant if not necessary to becone completely one with the subconscious. Or atleast a very feasable tool.

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 24 February 2021 - 05:00 PM.

#38 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 05:01 PM

I would go as far as to say it looks like a powerful technology.

#39 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,278 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 February 2021 - 05:32 PM

It interlocks a little bit with something I've been thinking about lately.

It sums up pretty simply as Once in heaven does the spirit wish it could communicate with people the same way people want to communicate with the dead????

Do people in heaven (afterlife, whatev) wait for the day all the people they left behind on earth finally catch up?

What wants would an entitiy have in the next life???

I think I'll take this over to a new thread unless you guys want to chew on it here.

Edited by pharmer, 24 February 2021 - 08:09 PM.

• coorsmikey, cujoloki and EYMAIOS like this

#40 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 05:51 PM

That does seem to run along the same implications in a way, no doubt.

Tv. I definitely admire your ability to think outside tho box consistently.

Everyone else here in proud of you all as well.

Where is alderlogs?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!