Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Why do we present this low spiritual level?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 734 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

DarkNchildlike, I can appreciate your questions on the siddhis, especially with regards to their use by the Buddha, et al. I think there isn’t anything inherently wrong with these powers, but like you said it’s a distraction. We form attachments, and those attachments can be a hindrance to liberation. I think it is simply that the teachers are trying to guide people not to be diverted by something that is so enticing.

#42 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,021 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:39 PM

Its definitely not for the feint of heart or for anyone really. Enough time to be incorporeal when we slack off the shell.

#43 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,021 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

Woops @ pharmer I thanked tv for thinking outside the box in reply to YOUR post. I take it all back. Lol no but that was interesting what you said.

#44 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 132 posts

Posted Today, 03:04 AM

I would go as far as to say it looks like a powerful technology.

A child that knows how to turn on a high speed grinder, is not necessarily able and strong to hold it firm in hands without lethal danger...

#45 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,021 posts

Posted Today, 03:48 AM

What are you thinking?

#46 Sharonlovesu2

Sharonlovesu2

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 42 posts

Posted Today, 12:47 PM

This observation may sound high flying, but for many years now I wonder:
Why do we present this low spiritual level?

(myself not excluded)
Considering the profound impact of the Psychedelic Apocalyptic Experience in our lives, how come we do not grow our essence with the esoteric messages entrusted to us?
Shamanic history through the Globe is a noble revelation of wisdom.
Beyond growing myco knowledge... where is our wisdom?

Thats deep...
I can say that I believe wisdom is in each ones own perception. What I feel is wise others may not example: booksmart, street smart and nature smart are all totally different and important. ALL Shamans no matter what continent , cave ,jungle desert they dwell they all use the same energy and same understanding of the chakras. They understand we are all cut off of one of the same thread. Something like that.
Wow. im blazin good but you made me think enlightening vibes. I also believe we are all capable of shamanic gifts if we have the strength, desire ,consistency to develop,some may never get molta-vated enough to flourish fully or at all...
P.s I didn't realize this thread was sooo deep. You all are amazing people with amazingly positive outlooks..
Love being around..
Gracias

Edited by Sharonlovesu2, Today, 12:53 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!