3 replies to this topic

#1 Shroomerfungi

Shroomerfungi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 08:52 PM

Hello everyone, thanks for having me.

I’m new to this site but I’ve been using mushrooms for several years. Started off recreationally but they’ve helped me accept certain things in my life and get past some childhood issues. I’m currently researching Syrian rue and how to use it to potentiate the mushroom. Searching for as much information as I can and looking forward to learning from all of you.

Been also thinking about eventually growing my own mushrooms when I have the space.
  • Sidestreet likes this

#2 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,799 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 February 2021 - 05:05 AM

Welcome!  I'm glad mushrooms were able to help you gain some insight.  I'm interested in potentiators/MAOIs like Rue or Caapi too, but for the most part I think that mushrooms are strong enough as-is!  Are you interested in learning to grow?

#3 Shroomerfungi

Shroomerfungi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 07:09 AM

I am interested in learning to grow. I’m kind of focused on learning about combining Syrian rue right now but when I move into a larger space in a few years, I definitely want to try and start growing my own. It seems like such a cool hobby

#4 EYMAIOS

EYMAIOS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 03:05 AM

I am interested in learning to grow. I’m kind of focused on learning about combining Syrian rue right now but when I move into a larger space in a few years, I definitely want to try and start growing my own. It seems like such a cool hobby

Wellcome Sacred Brother.

Wish to point out that shrooms are Entheogenic, and as such (and beyond any recreation use) their main purpose is to initiate us spiritually and guide us to Illumination!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!