• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 06:55 PM

I'm really not sure where to post this, or even if it is permitted, so I decided to drop it here and see what happens.

Apologies if it needs to be deleted.

I have been doing a lot of reading and watching a lot of videos about 5-MeO-DMT.

It is a pretty big deal, so I will continue to learn as much as I can about it.

But my question is where to source it.

I live in Canada, and I have read conflicting reports regarding legality:  It is legal, or it is illegal... I don't know.

Nevertheless, I have found a Canadian company... www.canadachems.com.

They seem legit, but I am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Also, with so many reports of stuff being laced with anything and everything, is there a way to test at home for purity?

Further:

They sell numerous tryptamines.

I am trying to figure out the differences, but it seems to be over my head.

Any resources that I can be directed to to learn more?  Tryptamines for Dummies, maybe?

• Coopdog likes this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 March 2021 - 07:14 PM

Back when COVID first showed there were Law Enforcement Agencies praying on ignorance and putting ads on social media to have your drugs tested for COVID-19. Sure as shit, meth heads started taking their dope to the cops. The cops would test it and lock them up for possession charges.

Put in an application to become one their 1400 customers currently waiting to be accepted, I doubt you will get approved if you tell them you are going to be using their molecules recreationally, but why not try anyway. Then come back and less us know how it went.

Edited by coorsmikey, 06 March 2021 - 07:15 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#3 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 07:56 PM

Back when COVID first showed there were Law Enforcement Agencies praying on ignorance and putting ads on social media to have your drugs tested for COVID-19. Sure as shit, meth heads started taking their dope to the cops. The cops would test it and lock them up for possession charges.

Put in an application to become one their 1400 customers currently waiting to be accepted, I doubt you will get approved if you tell them you are going to be using their molecules recreationally, but why not try anyway. Then come back and less us know how it went.

I saw that registration the other day, but I had forgotten about it.

Are you saying that they are a police front?

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:51 AM

I am saying that if you don't have a legit scientific reason to legally posses such molecules, or don't mind the providing the government with detailed documentation of how and what you're using such for, the I wouldn't get your hope up.

I am not up to date on your laws in Canada, so maybe I am completely off base here. We are experiencing changing mindsets on how the world views these tryptamines. Society is becoming more accepting to the medical uses, but I still don't see it as easy as running down the street to the convenience store or dispensary to grab some 5-MEO-DMT, better yet ordering online from your desktop. But I hear you can go to Mexico and pick some up in order to "Save the Sonoran Toad", Assuming I don't get kidnapped for some ransom and buried in an unmarked mass grave while there and of course make it back over the border with my freedom.

I would be happy to admit being wrong with my impression. I say give it shot, if you get approved I know a few folks that would chip in on the order and even drive over to meet you to make an exchange. But until you or someone else is going to be the guinea pig I will keep my foil hat on the side of caution. The school I attended has left me with the belief of "if it's seems to good to to be true, it's because it is".

• Coopdog and Juthro like this

#5 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2021 - 11:24 AM

They sell numerous tryptamines.

I am trying to figure out the differences, but it seems to be over my head.

Any resources that I can be directed to to learn more?  Tryptamines for Dummies, maybe?

This page has a nice chart the shows the list of the different tryptamines and the links will take you deep down the rabbit hole.

#6 coAsTal

coAsTal

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 12:10 PM

With all due respect, OP-- if you've been reading a lot on the substance and reading a lot on the legality in your area-- there's no reason you don't know if it's legal or not there unless reading comprehension isn't taking place.

I'd bet a loonie that it's obviously illegal to order obviously illegal things online-- and that anyone selling or purporting to sell such things is either knowingly doing so in violation of the law, or is a honeytrap for LE to see who is willing to take the bait.

Be very careful, and think through the risks of doing such things online- especially when there are ways to acquire your own in a self-made capacity...

#7 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2021 - 12:15 PM

I  recommend visiting the bottom of the site where the important stuff is contained:

About Us

Contact Us

Privacy Policy

Terms and Conditions of Use

You will notice that just by visiting the site you agree to allow certain amounts of personal data to be gathered.

These folks clearly state that they are selling high-quality chemicals for laboratory testing - like the labs that test your confiscated street drugs to determine criminal liability (or degree thereof). They use analytical standards (known, lab-tested, pure compounds) to determine what types of drugs may have been confiscated during raids and various other types law enforcement encounters.

You'll want to clear your cookie cache after visiting the site.

Edited by Myc, 07 March 2021 - 12:16 PM.

• coorsmikey, August West and coAsTal like this

#8 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:14 PM

We are experiencing changing mindsets on how the world views these tryptamines. Society is becoming more accepting to the medical uses, but I still don't see it as easy as running down the street to the convenience store or dispensary to grab some 5-MEO-DMT...

My local Grocery Outlet carries all sorts of weird things but so far I can't get them to stock 5-MEO. I told 'em I don't even care if it's past the sell-by date.
  • Sidestreet, coorsmikey and Coopdog like this

#9 Chips101

Chips101

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 07:11 PM

I recommend visiting the bottom of the site where the important stuff is contained:
About Us
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Terms and Conditions of Use

You will notice that just by visiting the site you agree to allow certain amounts of personal data to be gathered.
These folks clearly state that they are selling high-quality chemicals for laboratory testing - like the labs that test your confiscated street drugs to determine criminal liability (or degree thereof). They use analytical standards (known, lab-tested, pure compounds) to determine what types of drugs may have been confiscated during raids and various other types law enforcement encounters.

You'll want to clear your cookie cache after visiting the site.

That is exactly what those chemicals are sold for. They are used as controls for testing. Strussman couldnt get the chemical he wanted to study so he was forced to use what was available thankfully for the world he ended up with dmt and the book the spirit molecule was written. I think that's how the story was told to me anyway. Dont hold me to it though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#10 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 March 2021 - 07:30 PM

I wonder if I know any of the 1400 applicants? I mean its a small world lol. If I do Il would volunteer my services to help your research and maybe help keep up of the documentation of how much is being used for what purpose so that side of the book keeping is as least accurate.

#11 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:12 AM

Strussman couldnt get the chemical he wanted to study so he was forced to use what was available thankfully for the world he ended up with dmt and the book the spirit molecule was written. I think that's how the story was told to me anyway. Dont hold me to it though.

I can imagine Strassman possibly having  a difficult time locating an acceptable source for the DMT. However, the DEA and FDA don't approve studies on substances that have been banned for decades with the idea that the researchers are going to "use what was available" and hope for the best. Dave Nichols at Purdue University provided the end product

• Myc likes this

#12 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:46 AM

Strussman couldnt get the chemical he wanted to study so he was forced to use what was available thankfully for the world he ended up with dmt and the book the spirit molecule was written. I think that's how the story was told to me anyway. Dont hold me to it though.

I've read Strassman's book and own a copy.

A person who has read his book would know that the quoted statement is in error. It is a fundamental part of the story itself.

He (Strassman)  was having trouble convincing a reputable laboratory to produce the pure DMT compound. He was in possession of the appropriate approvals and paperwork. Laboratories were reluctant to take on the perceived risk of producing the compound.

Fortunately, he (Strassman) found someone willing to take the risk - who was capable of performing the chemistry. Something which could be introduced intravenously in a controlled setting. Not an easy task and certainly not clandestine chemistry as you seem to suggest.

Edited by Myc, 09 March 2021 - 12:51 AM.

• August West and Coopdog like this

#13 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2021 - 01:05 AM

Something which could be introduced intravenously in a controlled setting. Not an easy task and certainly not clandestine chemistry as you seem to suggest.

It's not well know that there's a missing chapter to the story where the DEA tells Strassman that, if he can't find a source, he should just hit up a Symbiosis Gathering: "You'll find all the product you need, Rick. And in fact, the research will already be underway when you arrive".

• Myc, coorsmikey and Coopdog like this

#14 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2021 - 06:04 PM

Yeeeak Research Chemical Sites, those bad boys have given me much pause anytime I tried to look into them. I feel more comfortable on the dark web than ordering from some of those sketchy looking sites

Okay so maybe you guys can help me out with this terminology, as far as I can tell at this point DMT is illegal in Canada however 5-MEO-DMT appears to be legal. My basic understanding is the the 5 version is found naturally in that bufo toad, while the other is extracted from plants. My guess that is the confusion around legality as it has been hard to source out

Curious what you guys think. Would this particular site not fall under the same category as head shops selling all those different styles of synthetic weed? Dubiously dancing on the lines of legality, in an ever changing legal landscape. I would say in Canada we have less enforcement of certain drugs. Remember when you could go to the local corner store and buy Salvia, and peyote is still legal here as well.  More recently you could order weed from these online stores pre legalization. I remember people asking me. "So aren't you worried about ordering it to your house?" And when I ordered that mushroom spawn a year or two ago.... "Your just going to grow it and eat one? are you not worried about dying"? "Aren't you worried about getting scammed?"

If you really want that synthetic toad at some point your going to have to pull the trigger and see what happens. According to that site all those sold chemicals are legal for sale. Much the same as mushroom spores would be, however any talk or discussion of the said use other than intended... (Microscopy use only) would violate terms of service. If you ask me most of the  comments or replies are what one would expect from the same semi legal mushroom sites.

"That was a great study, best study from you guys yet"

"I would rate that study a 10/10"

"They provided the best test results yet"

Of course it could all be fake and designed to steal your money but that is the way she goes, that particular scam seems to be mostly tied to sites that only offer illegal stuff. This works because they know you wont be seeking legal recourse for them stealing your money

Anyway at some point your just going to have to nut up and pull the trigger, my advice is to start small on your first purchases to lesson any possible blow back. I have a FOAF that ordered some bark a couple of weeks ago from a sketchy looking site on the regular internet and it showed up in his mail box none the less.

Would I consider it the safest thing to do... well probably not but like I said there is always going to be a bit of risk with this stuff

I can send you a link to a trusted website if you like, I think they have reg DMT pens if your interseted?

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 09 March 2021 - 06:20 PM.

#15 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for your input rooster.

After spending a bit more time looking at that site, and reading some of the comments here, I have a bit more perspective.

I would be very interested in that link.

• Coopdog likes this

#16 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 March 2021 - 11:42 AM

You know what I realized I messed up on that when I tried to find it yesterday, I had confused one site for another and have to take back my statement about it having dmt. Sorry it had been a while since I visited the site.

All they have is mushroom spores, spawn, and mushroom grow kits

I can send you the link of the site I mistook for it and they did had the pens. I cannot vouch for it but it seems like it may be worth a gamble in my opinion. And if my FOAF did not just spend 150 for some bark that .5 gram pen would be getting ordered right now

https://www.buymushroomscanada.ca/

Sorry for the fake out

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 12 March 2021 - 11:54 AM.

#17 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 07:00 PM

How does one verify that a pen they are buying contains what it says it contains?

#18 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,075 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2021 - 08:04 PM

I tried one of those pens once, it was nothing like raw crystals in any way shape nor form and didn't even taste like DMT at all. 

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#19 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 08:33 PM

I tried one of those pens once, it was nothing like raw crystals in any way shape nor form and didn't even taste like DMT at all. 

I appreciate your input.

The next natural question would be: Where can one find safe raw crystals?

• Coopdog likes this

#20 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:35 PM

The next natural question would be: Where can one find safe raw crystals?

Your determined and intrepid friend's kitchen?

The next natural question is: Was your question the next natural question?

Edited by August West, 15 March 2021 - 09:42 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!