#21 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,278 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2021 - 09:49 PM

That would depend on what your definition of IS is

btw I did not have sex with that woman in my determined and  intrepid friends' kitchen

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#22 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 07:29 PM

The next natural question would be: Where can one find safe raw crystals?

Your determined and intrepid friend's kitchen?

I am a little overwhelmed.

Are there any resources or teks that I can be directed towards?

#23 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:18 PM

I sort of let this thread go as the OP states he is not sure whether or not this is permitted and it at the time seemed more of a harm reduction through the way it was headed. Unfortunately if it appears that this thread is going in the direction soliciting drug deals or spamming the board as a victim to get burned by someone looking to collect money from the OP in exchange for a scam, I will shut this down. 

Please do your research and extract your own safe crystal or go to Facebook and try your luck there. Don't ride the fine line of grey area of "maybe breaking the rules" here please. If you have to ask where to get something illegal from mostly people where it is illegal you probably shouldn't be asking here. We are glad to help you grow or extract your own, but we really don't want the reputation or attention and I must add, the people looking to score.

I know you think that this is prolly the best bet cuz the people are cool, but we work hard on keeping it that way. The people looking at the grey area questionable post do not see it like " I want to hook this guy up with some legit DMT, The people looking to scam someone are looking at this as "prey". The only see someone that they scam. The Folks willing to share their stash out of good nature are going to stay far away from this as you could do your own research, but if you have the balls to ask where to score here, then maybe your intentions are to put the good natured folks behind bars.

Make sense? Ok now no more asking where to score?

• August West, Coopdog, Juthro and 1 other like this

#24 SlipperyJack

SlipperyJack

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 08:35 PM

I sort of let this thread go as the OP states he is not sure whether or not this is permitted and it at the time seemed more of a harm reduction through the way it was headed. Unfortunately if it appears that this thread is going in the direction soliciting drug deals or spamming the board as a victim to get burned by someone looking to collect money from the OP in exchange for a scam, I will shut this down. 

Please do your research and extract your own safe crystal or go to Facebook and try your luck there. Don't ride the fine line of grey area of "maybe breaking the rules" here please. If you have to ask where to get something illegal from mostly people where it is illegal you probably shouldn't be asking here. We are glad to help you grow or extract your own, but we really don't want the reputation or attention and I must add, the people looking to score.

I know you think that this is prolly the best bet cuz the people are cool, but we work hard on keeping it that way. The people looking at the grey area questionable post do not see it like " I want to hook this guy up with some legit DMT, The people looking to scam someone are looking at this as "prey". The only see someone that they scam. The Folks willing to share their stash out of good nature are going to stay far away from this as you could do your own research, but if you have the balls to ask where to score here, then maybe your intentions are to put the good natured folks behind bars.

Make sense? Ok now no more asking where to score?

I appreciate your post and I totally get it.

Fast forward a bit and you might see that I am not trying to 'score'.

I am a relative psilo noob trying to navigate a serious curiousity with DMT.

To be fair... if I could find details to do things myself, I would much prefer that (see my post after the one you just responded to you).

I need to know what I am putting in my body, and the best way to do that is to do things myself.

I am doing my best but I am a bit overwhelmed because I don't know where to start...  Magic for the Masses is an amazing 'for dummies' guide... I guess there isn't an equivalent for DMT.

Regardless, I totally understand and expect your protectionism regarding this topic.

• coorsmikey and Coopdog like this

#25 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 March 2021 - 09:29 PM

Well that’s why I hesitated and worded like I did. Thanks for clarifying your intent and also not taking offense to my suggestions. Try you search in the “Botanicals” forum which I assume from your newness that you may have overlooked. We’ll move this thread there too as I think that where it belongs and you’ll have the correct audience to help you on your way. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself wanting cactus as well but there is lots of info and helpful folks to guide you.

Edited by coorsmikey, 16 March 2021 - 09:30 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#26 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2021 - 02:30 PM

Did I screw up here? Sorry boys I will try not to post any sellers websites on here in the future

#27 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:39 PM

Leave it Rooster to spam the board, Pfft!

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#28 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2021 - 09:36 PM

Taking for granted that the op is sincere...this question literally brought me to this site more than 13 years ago. I joined Mycotpia and all I got was this lousy Marsofold t-shirt
  • pharmer likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!