• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shroomerfungi

Shroomerfungi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 07:47 AM

I just want to share my first experience combining Syrian rue to my mushrooms to potentiate the affects. A couple months ago I got hold of Syrian rue powder and I decided to try it on its own before mixing it with shrooms. After some trial and error, I settled on a boiling water extraction. I boiled 3g of rue powder, strained the material out and then re-boiled the material three more times. Combined all the water and reduced it to about a shot glass amount. Added water and sweetener for flavour and drank it. There was very little nausea this way.

About an 1.5hours later, I had 1g of shrooms in a tea. I definitely noticed an increase in affects. It wasn’t overwhelming but it was stronger than a regular 1g trip. I didn’t notice much increase in duration but I’m wondering if that was due to the quick onset from the tea and the low dose of shrooms. I also noticed a more spiritual trip this time. Almost like I was being guided by some unseen being.

Anyway, in a few weeks I’m going to try this again, this time with 2g of shrooms not in a tea. Hoping to notice more of an increase in duration this time.

I’m not sure if my extraction was done properly but I did notice an increase in affects. If any more experienced Syrian rue users have any advise or suggestions, I’d love to hear it.

Thanks for reading!

#2 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 March 2021 - 01:41 PM

check out Legally available on eBay or web sites ect are different extracted Harmalas , HCL  and free base ,  full spectrum and more purified ..  some find these extracts interesting

https://www.harmalas.com/shop.html#/

Please read up on MAOI  safety ....diet ect .

https://mycotopia.ne...ation-and-faqs/

Edited by bezevo, 20 March 2021 - 01:44 PM.

#3 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 03:18 PM

Hey bez I was looking at that site do they or any other you know of carry also tetrahydroharmine?

I honestly forget which harmala / derivatives are the more sought after ones but i feel i remember thh being the more valued of the three.

#4 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 03:27 PM

Might I also say to OP I think that waiting 1.5 hours between takimg harmala and mushrooms is a bit much the two chemicals will digest and metabolize around the same times I think. I think both medicines will take upwards of forty five minutes to kick in so takimg one say 15 - 20 minutes apart or even at the same time would be more efficient.

Most ppl spread the timing out when taking harmalas along with oral dmt because the dmt is a hit or miss type thing and they are trying to optimize it but the harmala itself isnt going anywhere and is gonna be with you a few hours no matter what same with the shrooms.

Can anyone else vouch or am I really off thr mark here?

#5 Shroomerfungi

Shroomerfungi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:24 PM

I read that the best time to eat the mushrooms is about 30-45 mins after the Rue. I just wanted to be sure there wouldn’t be nausea since that was the first time I boiled the rue powder. I wonder if that could have contributed to the shortness of the trip. I’m definitely not going to wait that long next time.

#6 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 10:09 AM

Yeah I don't want to point you in the wrong direction, I could be off.

I've read at the nexus alot and the consensus I've come to and not through experience mind you this is all anectdotal.. is that like twenty minutes seems a good wait time between doses but I see what you mean on taking your time the first time and stuff for sure buddy.

I've tried a few harmalas just to see what uts like without mushrooms or anything before for sure.

Even if it ain't all good. It's all good enough.
  • clumsy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!