• Phineas_Carmichael and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#22 Phineas_Carmichael

Phineas_Carmichael

Hooloovoo

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,972 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 02:07 AM

It's not even the right toad species for exploiting a Living bio-reactor!
  • Ronald Ray Gun and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#23 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 942 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:35 PM

Maybe that one secretes adrenochrome.
Back to the subject that is not toads that are not psychedelic or even botanicals - yes, though a sep funnel can be hacked, if you ever buy one you will cry yourself to sleep for a week over all of the trouble you could have avoided by just buying one in the first place.
You’re also thinking right in that you only need one with a somewhat higher capacity than the volume of solvent you intend to use. Rather than a turkey baster I would recommend getting a siphon intended for gas and siphoning the aqueous from under the NP.
Just don’t start it with your mouth because if you fuck up Texas will outlaw all tubing and call it Flashing Rooster’s Law and use a photo of your horribly disfigured face to promote it.
  • FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#24 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,255 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 05:21 PM

haha lately that guy seems to be good at posting pictures with no description, like you said they appear to be vaguely relevant to the discussion at hand.

I think I can picture what you mean with the siphon. Easy enough to get one to try. Yesterday I was thinking about trying one of those camping style water jugs with the spigot on it for the "rough" separation if its HDPE. Curious if you had any concerns about the plastic tubing as far as leeching goes? Hmm come to think of it we might have a roll of that at work that is HDPE. Just need to figure out a pump hookup to avoid sucking down the death sauce.

Hey its DMT face...We already have a guy who is famous for frying his brain on home made acid. I don't need to be the next generation accepting the fuck up baton

Well that was all the encouragement I was looking for to pull the trigger on the funnel.

Always appreciate the responses thanks

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!