91 replies to this topic

#61 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,144 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2021 - 05:02 AM

I'll chime in here with my 2 cents as well.

1) For the HPBCD DMT experiments, prefer using "clean DMT" or DMT that has been cleaned using a sodium carbonate wash, procedure below:

2) PKA of DMT is 8.75 or so, so please do not use a sodium bicarbonate wash -- it will eat up most of your DMT, as ph of bicarb is not high enough, it needs to be 1 to 2 points higher than PKA of DMT, at 11 or 11.5 or so is perfect, where 100% sodium carbonate PH is at, found in pool isle of home box store.

3) As performing a "sodium carbonate wash" on crystals AFTER they are freeze precipitated is a pain in the ass, will attempt to perform a sodium carbonate wash in real time this time, immediately on the 1st pull, and every pull thereafter.

4) For example, a procedure which yields 1.5g DMT from 150 gram powdered bark: the first pull is using 75ml naptha on 150g powdered bark mixed into 1.7 liter lye water (1.5 x 150g bark = use 225g lye dissolved into the 1.7 liter 150 degree hot water by slowly sprinkling in lye using safety goggles and long chemical resistant gloves that go up each arm, and standing back as far as possible...the hot water will fizz but not boil up) in a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask (.5 x 150g bark = use 75ml naptha pull for each of the 4 pulls). An erlenmeyer flask makes it easy to do pulls using a long glass pipette, as the top of flask is tapered, so all the naptha collects at the top for easy pull.

Use an electronic thermometer to check the temp of the Lye water bark mix, when the lye water cools down from 150 degree F to around 115 to 110 degree F, then it's time to add your 75ml of naptha, make sure your 2L flask is sitting on a mitten or similar...this makes it easy to swirl your flask to mix the contents, make sure you are using the proper rubber stopper number to seal the top of your flask once you turn it upside down then right side up to mix the contents as well.

Prefer to do a combination of swirling and a couple of upside down then right side up turns of the 2L flask, then once right side up, let the rubber stopper out, and let the stopper just barely sit in the flask (not tight), so gasses can exit. After 1/2 hour, all the 75ml of naptha will migrate & collect at the top of the tapered erlenmeyer flask...use your long glass pipette to collect the naptha, that's it! very easy, no mess, and the tapered erlenmeyer flask and glass pipette with round rubber plunger at the end makes it easy to collect the naptha at the top without collecting any lye water by accident. This is the way a chemist can do it.

to clean...then use 1/4 of the amount of each naptha pull or (0.25 x 75ml pull = use 19ml of warm water at 100 degree F with a dash of sodium carbonate dissolved into it) till ph = 11 to 11.5 of the wash water.

5) So then add the 75ml saturated naptha bark pull into a sep funnel, add 19ml of warm (100 degree F) sodium carbonate solution, and shake & swirl it all together in the sep funnel for 5 seconds, then separate off the bottom layer which will be the sodium carbonate water and dispose of it, and let out the top layer of sodium carbonate washed clean naptha into a 1/2 pint jar, put lid on jar, place in freezer, and freeze precipitate overnight, and collect clean crystals in morning by pouring over a coffee filter attached to a 1/2 pint wide jar with rubber band.

6) Will be using this new batch of real time "sodium carbonate wash cleaned naptha pull" DMT to do a series of HPBCD experiments later this week, will then report back, will be complexing 40mg of DMT to 280mg of HPBCD powder to form a sticky glob, will place under tongue for 15 minutes and take 250mg of tetrahydroharmine 1 hour earlier, and report back.

My procedure:
1) place 40mg of DMT onto a spoon
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD
3) this means 40mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 280mg of HPBCD on top DMT
4) add many drops of water to the mix
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of a spoon then stir it all for 30 seconds using a toothpick
6) place sticky glob (HPBCD powder forms sticky complexes) under tongue for 15 minutes
7) the "sticky glob" can be left out and the water will evaporate to leave a solid complex which can be placed under tongue too, but I never do this, I just directly place the sticky glob under tongue right away, 30 second procedure, works extremely well, same way weightlifters used to form HPBCD complexed pro-hormones back in the day before they were banned, for sublingual "under tongue" use.

HPBCD DMT very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Edited by tregar, 10 May 2021 - 11:56 AM.

#62 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,030 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 May 2021 - 12:47 PM

I feel like I’ve seen this somewhere before.....
- and before....
- and before....
It just needs a picture of some random woman who is not Krystal Cole.
Or a mention of lemon oil.
Or adrenochrome.
Another good thread hijacked by cut and paste.
  • HrVanker and Misfit like this

#63 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,144 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:32 AM

Sorry Norman, didn't mean to highjack thread, just wanted to show step #4 above (post #61), which makes it easy to do a quick extraction using a 2L erlenmeyer flask (has tapered top), it's based on your awesome TEK which I learned from you..thanks again! :biggrin:

Erlenmeyer flask tapers towards the top, makes extractions easier using a glass pipette, as all the naptha collects in a narrow band tapered area near the top.

Attached Thumbnails

• erlenmeyer flask tapers towards the top makes extractions easier using a glass pipette.JPG

Edited by tregar, 11 May 2021 - 01:41 PM.

#64 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:06 PM

haha yeah that sure helped confuse me. What is the point of that procedure anyway to make an edible version of dmt?

#65 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,030 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:27 PM

Here’s me in the silo with Skinner -
290935C2-103A-4A46-ADB0-A4D36017F50D.jpeg
  • coorsmikey, bezevo and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#66 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,498 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:31 PM

Noman Lives :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• coorsmikey likes this

#67 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,144 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:59 PM

Flashingroostersaid:
haha yeah that sure helped confuse me. What is the point of that procedure anyway to make an edible version of dmt?
The link above in post #61 shows how to make in 30 seconds what is called HPBCD DMT, using only a spoon, some HPBCD powder, some DMT, and drops of water. It is very strong DMT for oral use with a RIMA or sublingual use under the tongue taken around 1 hour after 150 to 250mg of tetrahydroharmine, simulates true Ayahuasca, zero nausea is possible. 

Edited by tregar, 11 May 2021 - 04:20 PM.

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#68 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,030 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:30 PM

Yep. Hijacked.

#69 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:11 PM

So I wanted to pop in an report that I tried the Volcano and it worked really well. I left some weed in there as advised and sandwiched the crystals in between creating a pocket for it to become trapped in. Light that baby up and made around three bags. I think I went down after the first bag. Further testing is needed however to prove it can break me through

This second time was much funner, I was less freaked out by the strange sensations and let myself surrender to them

I did happen to drink a bottle of vodka at my best friends Dad's funeral party thing that day. Got home and my heart was singing because the day was a beautiful celebration of life. I even made the fucked up comment that it was my favorite funeral... It felt like the first time in a long time that I was not scared by it all.

I allowed myself to exist in the moment and feel it for what it was. If anything past experiences created a near certainty that I had gone through the worst thing in my life. So these sort of things don't really scare me anymore, death is not as big of a monolith hovering over me, and it used to loom quite large.

Then again that is easy to say when it is not my family this time

The reason I brought that up was there was this really intense experience after the first bag. It was like my soul was trying to leave my body. I could feel this intense electrical pull but then I realized something. It felt like my heart had become too grounded to this earth plane after the days events.  I remember giggling at the realization of what was happening (or at least how I perceived it) The grounding effect was to great for the dmt to release me off into the cosmos. I then closed my eyes and started to imagined I was talking to his spirit, I couldn't see anything but the voices were there. Of course this could all be dosage and riding the edge, but I was so sure of it at the time.

After that I snapped back into reality and tried to smoke some more but it feels dulled

Does anyone have a recommendation on time frame of this stuff? Like how long does one normally wait to be able to attempt the peak again. A few hours, days, weeks kind of thing. I have read some say as little as one hour?

Anyway not that crazy important, those lesser hits are still pleasant as well.

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 18 May 2021 - 03:37 PM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#70 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:53 PM

well... this was a fun thread. May be time to do a run as well. Hope everyone has been well. 

#71 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,315 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2021 - 05:17 PM

It only took me two years of procrastinating to do an extraction after proclaiming I wanted to try it

:smile:

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 19 May 2021 - 05:17 PM.

#72 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 07:09 PM

I haven't even wanted to touch it since last time. It's been well over a year or so, I just don't feel any need for it personally

#73 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,175 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:19 PM

Yep. Hijacked.

Oh you get those same phone calls telling you that your warranty has expired and if you don't renew your vehicle is gonna blow up and held for ransom? :tongue:

#74 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,030 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2021 - 09:50 PM

More like 69ron trying to sell me a barrel of lemon oil with a picture of a woman who is not Krystal Cole on the label.

#75 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,501 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2021 - 09:12 AM

Would a polypropylene separatory funnel work or only HDPE?

#76 Phineas_Carmichael

Phineas_Carmichael

Hooloovoo

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,064 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2021 - 03:52 PM

I'm just about to head into work so I didn't do a really deep dive Yoshi, but :

Chemical Resistance. Polypropylene is generally noted as having a high resistance to chemicals compared to polyethylene (“regular” plastic). Polypropylene will resist many organic solvents, acids, and alkalines. However, the material is susceptible to attack from oxidizing acids, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and aromatics.

It's the aromatics that are the problem. If you used a pure alkane (like heptane rubber cement thinner) as your extraction solvent instead of naphtha, a polypropylene funnel would probably be fine, but the cost offset of a cheaper (vs lab glass) funnel would be eaten up by the more expensive solvent.

Edited by Phineas_Carmichael, 20 May 2021 - 03:53 PM.

#77 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,501 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2021 - 04:17 PM

Thank you Phineas! I could easily pick up a polypropylene one at a local brew shop but no.

#78 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,173 posts

Donator

Posted 20 May 2021 - 05:52 PM

I've gotten way more than my moneys worth out of a $37 Borosilicate seperatory funnel from Amazon. Been using it for years.

#79 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,364 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2021 - 10:52 AM

good glass  on  amazon and eBay  at thrifty prices

you can use prepaid visa cards or amazon gift cards fro dollar store if your a worrier ..

just remember........That  some states  restricts some lab glass like trexASS , but I'm guessing a few eBay  vendors don;t care  ........... just be aware

BEZ

#80 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,144 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2021 - 11:51 AM

Here is my procedure, thought would share, no mess, super easy, done in one day:

A procedure (based on Noman's or Norman's tek) which yields 1.5g DMT from 150 gram powdered bark: the first pull is using 75ml naptha on 150g powdered bark mixed into 1.7 liter lye water (1.5 x 150g bark = use 225g lye dissolved into the 1.7 liter 150 degree hot water by slowly sprinkling in lye using safety goggles and long chemical resistant gloves that go up each arm, and standing back as far as possible...the hot water will fizz but not boil up) in a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask (.5 x 150g bark = use 75ml naptha pull for each of the 4 pulls). An erlenmeyer flask makes it easy to do pulls using a long glass pipette, as the top of flask is tapered, so all the naptha collects at the top for easy pull.

Use an electronic thermometer to check the temp of the Lye water bark mix, when the lye water cools down from 150 degree F to around 115 to 110 degree F, then it's time to add your 75ml of naptha, make sure your 2L flask is sitting on a mitten or similar...this makes it easy to swirl your flask to mix the contents, make sure you are using the proper rubber stopper number to seal the top of your flask once you turn it upside down then right side up to mix the contents as well.

Prefer to do a combination of swirling and a couple of upside down then right side up turns of the 2L flask, then once right side up, let the rubber stopper out, and let the stopper just barely sit in the flask (not tight), so gasses can exit. After 1/2 hour, all the 75ml of naptha will migrate & collect at the top of the tapered erlenmeyer flask...use your long glass pipette to collect the naptha, that's it! very easy, no mess, and the tapered erlenmeyer flask and glass pipette with round rubber plunger at the end makes it easy to collect the naptha at the top without collecting any lye water by accident. This is the way a chemist can do it.

to clean...then use 1/4 of the amount of each naptha pull or (0.25 x 75ml pull = use 19ml of warm water at 100 degree F with a dash of sodium carbonate dissolved into it) till ph = 11 to 11.5 of the wash water.

So then add the 75ml saturated naptha bark pull into a sep funnel, add 19ml of warm (100 degree F) sodium carbonate solution, and shake & swirl it all together in the sep funnel for 5 seconds, then separate off the bottom layer which will be the sodium carbonate water and dispose of it, and let out the top layer of sodium carbonate washed clean naptha into a 1/2 pint jar, put lid on jar, place in freezer, and freeze precipitate overnight, and collect clean crystals in morning by pouring over a coffee filter attached to a 1/2 pint wide jar with rubber band.

You don't have to do the sodium carbonate wash, I've used 60mg DMT complexed to 420mg HPBCD powder mashed all together on a spoon using 10 drops near boiling water, then pour off spoon under tongue and hold for 15 minutes, 90 minutes of very strong activity, heavy CEV imagery, open eyed profound beauty, music sounds incredible, I usually re-dose by two more times every 2 hours. I always take 250mg to 300mg tetrahydroharmine (THH) one hour before I do the sublingual DMT for "true Ayahuasca effects". ZERO nausea and dizziness the whole time. 

Pic: easy extraction based on Noman's or Norman's tek using a 2L erlenmeyer flask that has a tapered neck, making it easy to collect your naptha in the narrow neck area using a long glass pipette.z3.JPG

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!