#81 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:21 AM

For the HPBCD DMT experiments, extracted DMT as described below:

1) A procedure (based on Noman's or Norman's tek) which yields 1.5g DMT from 150 gram powdered bark: all 4 pulls are using 90ml naptha on 150g powdered bark mixed into 1.8 liter lye water (1.5 x 150g bark = use 225g lye dissolved into the 1.8 liter 150 degree hot water.) Just heat up 1.8 liter of water in a big pyrex pot on stove and use thermometer to pull if off when it reads 150 degree F.

Slowly sprinkle lye using safety goggles and long chemical resistant gloves that go up each arm, and stand back as far as possible...(the hot water will fizz but not boil up) into your pyrex pot of hot water. After each sprinkle, stir the water a bit with a super long metal spoon. It will "growl" a bit as it fizzes, but this way it dissolves very fast into already hot water.

Pour this lye water into your 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask using a large automotive funnel. Add 150 grams of finely powdered bark, and use a long chopstick or similar to mix it all together.

Use (.6 x 150g bark = 90ml naptha pull for each of the 4 pulls). An erlenmeyer flask makes it easy to do pulls using a long glass pipette, as the top of flask is tapered, so all the naptha collects at the top for easy pull.

Use an electronic thermometer to check the temp of the Lye water bark mix, when the lye water cools down from 150 degree F to around 120 degree F, then it's time to add your 90ml of naptha, make sure your 2L flask is sitting on a mitten or similar...this makes it easy to swirl your flask to mix the contents, make sure you are using the proper rubber stopper number to seal the top of your flask once you turn it upside down then right side up to mix the contents as well.

Prefer to do a combination of swirling and a couple of upside down then right side up turns of the 2L flask, then once right side up, let the rubber stopper out, and let the stopper just barely sit in the flask (not tight), so gasses can exit. After 1/2 hour, all the 90ml of naptha will migrate & collect at the top of the tapered erlenmeyer flask...use your long glass pipette to collect the naptha, that's it! very easy, no mess, and the tapered erlenmeyer flask and glass pipette with round rubber plunger at the end makes it easy to collect the naptha at the top without collecting any lye water by accident. This is the way a chemist can do it.

No need to do a sodium carbonate clean on it, it's plenty clean already.

My procedure:
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 to 12 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a coffee mug
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of a spoon for 2 minutes
6) Take 200 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine orally around 45 minutes before. Then place sticky HPBCD DMT glob (HPBCD powder forms sticky complexes) under tongue for 15 minutes, press down with bottom of tongue the whole time to trap sticky liquid complex in the sublingual mucosa. Be sure to use bottom end of tongue to lick any off spoon that is left behind, you want to get it all.

At end of 15 minutes, spit out any saliva into a cup instead of swallowing. The combination of THH + DMT simulates true Ayahuaasca, but there is zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero queasiness since there is no harmine or DMT going thru stomach and intestines. 10 minutes in there are heavy CEV's of spinning colored geometrics, visions of ancient architecture, animals, aliens, you name it, it seems to tap into the Akashic record of the ether in the Universe, where all past, present, and future is known. Open eyed profound beauty, music sounds incredible, this all lasts for 90 minutes. You can redose more HPBCD DMT by two more times, around every 2 hours if you want.

The sticky HPBCD DMT glob looks similar to the cartoon below.

Erlenmeyer flask tapers towards the top, makes extractions easier using a glass pipette, as all the naptha collects in a narrow band tapered area near the top.

extraction.PNG

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#82 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 12:09 PM

You’re going to have to post this a couple more times - I still haven’t gotten it after the first five or six.
Could you please keep your cut and paste bullshit to your own threads rather than cluttering up other peoples?
  • pharmer and Phineas_Carmichael like this

#83 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,902 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 01:49 PM

A double post to boot, seriously not to knock the procedure but nobody was asking for it. To be honest I have seen those posts around here for a while and you must have like five or six threads started about the same thing. I would agree can we keep it in those? It adds much confusion to this thread

• Phineas_Carmichael and greenskeeper like this

#84 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 06:24 PM

It’s reached the point of being absurd.
Nobody looking for information is going to wade through page after page of that crap.
It’s beyond me why it’s tolerated.
  • greenskeeper likes this

#85 Phineas_Carmichael

Phineas_Carmichael

Hooloovoo

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,041 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2021 - 07:31 AM

Here's hoping that this thread will get moved to the archives eventually & cleaned up a little bit. I can't tag it with that particular magic phrase anymore, but I'm pretty sure that the people who can will do so eventually ;)
  • tregar and coorsmikey like this

#86 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:25 AM

As I have mentioned before, mycotopia has no editing feature after 8 hours, so I was unable to edit the original procedure post on page 4, so I retyped it above with details of the new improved process based on our beloved Norman's tek, it's easy and no mess and done in 8 hours, as the freeze precipitates it all 6 hours later. This fits into DMT supplies, just because it is not smoked does not make it any less valuable. In fact, it's traditional this way. 

Thank you YoshiTrainer. 

This lack of editing feature is a severe handicap imho. 

I have continuously praised Norman and his tek, but all I get is grief.  :mellow: Norman is super smart. I even quoted several of his findings in the LSH morning glory thread. I wen't back and read several of his post from years on end. I'm a researcher, not only a chemist. I never say bad things about anybody, cause I believe everyone is born with a gift in this upside-down world. 

You wouldn't have to clean up the mess :angry: if you would simply allow us to edit and clean it up ourselves :biggrin:  a serious writer like myself always finds improvements and details to go back on and include for the aid of others as they are discovered...so they don't have to make the same mistakes I made  :sad:  as a process nears perfection.  :rolleyes:

....there's a saying in the weight room I go too, your mom doesn't work here, so pick up your weights and put them back where they belong. All major forums have timeless editing these days: DMT NEXUS, SHROOMERY, DRUGS FORUM, BLUELIGHT.  :meditate: THE NOOK is another place that has no timeless editing, but it's dead now. 

Edited by tregar, 27 May 2021 - 10:21 AM.

#87 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:09 PM

To summarize in conclusion here’s what DMT would look like if it were a My Little Pony -
BEBB396C-7C30-4AF1-8D28-11391EEEFA8A.png
  • tregar and HrVanker like this

#88 greenskeeper

greenskeeper

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 03:18 PM

Dear Tregar,

This thread, whatever the title, is essentially about Rooster's DMT extraction. It's a sort of slow conversation and to make a useful record of it, posts can't be edited after a while.

You've posted entire procedure descriptions in the middle of it, barely referencing the context of the thread - three times! It looks like spam because it's so out of context and repetitive.

I think we can all agree that Norman is lovely and his tek is super hot, and who doesn't love a bit of praise?

Your HPBCD work is interesting and I thank you for the information. You've made your own thread about it and that's where this stuff belongs. Maybe make a new thread each time you do a new extraction or experiment so there can be a new conversation about the work and results.

• tregar and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#89 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 June 2021 - 02:37 PM

I highly suggest using these 5.5 x 7.5 inch pyrex dishes come with covers found at *almart, simply pour each of your 90ml naptha pulls into each of 4 dishes, stack them in the freezer, 8 hours later, pour off naptha thru a coffee filter secured to a wide one-half pint jar to collect any xtals floating in the ice cold naptha, and simply scrape up all the xtals from your square pyrex once it is bone dry.

Super easy instructions above in post #81 for 1.5g DMT from 150g bark all in one day using a 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask and long glass pipette with rubber stopper on end for the pulls.

1st pull = 1200mg, 2nd pull = 200mg, 3rd pull = 100mg, 4rth pull = 50mg, done this x 3 times, each time yield always at or better than 1.5g. Most (95%) of the crystals are all stuck to the bottom of shallow dish each time, very nice!

zzz collection tray (2).JPG

Edited by tregar, 05 June 2021 - 09:28 PM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#90 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 June 2021 - 03:42 PM

Yes that looks like a good system.
Whatever you do, don’t just cover some random plate with Saran Wrap and hope for the best. Spills aside, there is a huge risk of condensation when you pull your dish out of the freezer.
  • tregar and bezevo like this

#91 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,405 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 June 2021 - 12:12 PM

damn, I can't imagin stinkin' up my food cooling/freezing appliances with naptha

ICK!

#92 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2021 - 11:23 AM

Post #90, 2340mg from 170g bark with pics:

New paper: HPBCD complexed DMT made 100% bioavailable sublingually under tongue - Page 5 - Botanicals - Mycotopia

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!