The wheat in those jars was undercooked, so they took a while to finish. But they did finish:
I ended up with two jars of each of my untested Redboy clones. One's called "Stubs" and the other is called "One" just as a placeholder. I'm thinking "One" might be the better fruiter but we'll see.
I hydrated 300 grams of coir and 1 quart jar of verm with 1.5 L of boiling water. I let it sit in a cooler for about 24 hours (it doesn't need to sit for that long). It was still a bit dry so I added some water, and made it a bit too wet, so added a bit more verm and then it was at field capacity.
Once it was ready, I spawned half of it with the two quarts of "One" and put that into one 9.5 cup container in a 2.5 gallon bag:
The "Stubs" jars I split into two bags:
Real excited to see how these do!
I also have some more PE jars about finished that I'll spawn to coir:
Edited by Sidestreet, 17 July 2021 - 11:41 AM.