• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Ovoidhunter

Ovoidhunter

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:23 AM

I'm ovoidhunter as some of you might know me from the shroomery. I come here to hopefully see my talents be appreciated and hopefully the mods here are better than there because it is garbage imo. Greetings!
  • sandman, Arathu, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 8,022 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:33 AM

Welcome! I like to think that mods here are better, but not everyone agrees. I think we have a better vibe that make our members behave in a manner that doesn't require our mods to moderate. That gives us more time to help and join in with the conversations.

I am pinning your thread, Its a great topic for others to chime in and introduce themselves here and a reunion of friends from over there.

Edited by coorsmikey, 03 April 2021 - 04:34 PM.

• PJammer24, Skywatcher and Boebs like this

#3 Ovoidhunter

Ovoidhunter

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:36 AM

I've been having trouble with bacteria in my jars lately.. just got my culture back on agar to clean it up hopefully it goes well... then back to grain and g2g to 64q tubs.
  • YoshiTrainer likes this

#4 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 11:48 AM

Welcome ovoidhunter! :)

Nice to meet you. I'm, Dark. I've been at the shroomery and here back and forth but this is definitely my preferred home.

I can't remember if I recognize you from there or not but your name sounds familiar.

I only post there occasionally and not to often as of late. I mostly only pay attention to the official copelandia thread. I followed Asura and Jakeoncid419 over there a year ago or so.

Mycotopia definitely seems way more laid back I feel anxiety when posting over there idk why lol

Send me a PM if you wanna shoot the shit bud. I have made some life long friends here, and everyone or at least mostly everyone is super approachable here. Coorsmikey is the administrator of the site and gets busy from time to time but there are lots of others that are here to answer any questions you may have.

We are really happy to have you here and I can't wait to see your skills in action my brotha.

Much love,
Dark

Even if it ain't all good. It's all good enough.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#5 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,074 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 April 2021 - 12:30 PM

I'm ovoidhunter as some of you might know me from the shroomery. I come here to hopefully see my talents be appreciated and hopefully the mods here are better than there because it is garbage imo. Greetings!

We're collectively the best mods in the known Universe, largely thanks to our legendary humility.

• sandman, Sidestreet, phlegmbae and 9 others like this

#6 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 03:19 PM

Lol I'm gonna get that written in stone just so you can say, " And thus it was written in stone!"

• phlegmbae likes this

#7 Guerrilla

Guerrilla

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:30 AM

I came from Shroomery too. Nice to meet ya buddy

#8 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 10:11 AM

Welcome guerilla!

I remember last year shroomery went down for like a month and alot of people came over.

The more the merrier!

#9 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2021 - 11:31 AM

Welcome to Mycotopia.......the New Library at Alexandria.......

A

• Juthro likes this

#10 Ronald Ray Gun

Ronald Ray Gun

Woodchip fever

• Black VIP
  • 553 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2021 - 03:58 PM

Welcome! I don’t know much about shroomery and the environment over there,but this has got to be one of the chillest forums in existence. I had like a 7 or so year hiatus but the memories of the members made here has kept me coming back.

Hope you find the Camaraderie here that I’ve found!
  • Sidestreet, PJammer24 and bezevo like this

#11 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,757 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2021 - 08:21 PM

welcome  :biggrin:

• Sidestreet likes this

#12 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2021 - 10:21 PM

......WELCOME !.......

#13 Spacenaut3120

Spacenaut3120

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 05:41 AM

Hi,

I've come from Shroomery too. Have been a lurker there for ages. Nice to meet you

#14 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,540 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2021 - 09:23 AM

Bonjour Mon Ami(e)...

Can't be too careful these days... Making gender assumptions can be dangerous for your reputation and lead to character assassination... 

• sandman likes this

#15 sandman

sandman

That Motherfucker

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,022 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2021 - 09:48 AM

sup bros

• Sidestreet and Arathu like this

#16 angam

angam

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 10:10 AM

I also live on shroomery, and I hope to find interesting friends and useful information here!

#17 Enjoil

Enjoil

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:32 PM

Ha ha! We all like lost puppies! Lol. This site format sketched me out. Nice to kick it with like minded folk! I’m trying to figure out who I need to sent 20 bucks to so I can trade with you guy without anyone freaking out in me. I’m down to support the spread of info....
  • coorsmikey likes this

#18 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,540 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:58 PM

Ha ha! We all like lost puppies! Lol. This site format sketched me out. Nice to kick it with like minded folk! I’m trying to figure out who I need to sent 20 bucks to so I can trade with you guy without anyone freaking out in me. I’m down to support the spread of info....

coorsmikey is the one calling the shots around here. You should probably talk to him about donations

#19 Enjoil

Enjoil

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 03:58 PM

Good looking out bro!

#20 Ovoidhunter

Ovoidhunter

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 06:24 PM

So many nice replies. It's cool to see positive vibes here.. I've got nothing against the shroomery I think it's a nice forum with good information but it is just full of narcissism and hate ime. I guess that is to be expected on the internet but its definitely more prevalent in certain places.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!