#2 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,799 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 04:11 AM

Looks like some in-depth content on research chemicals and other substances.  I wasn't sure I wanted to follow your link without knowing what I was walking into.

Edited by Sidestreet, 06 April 2021 - 04:11 AM.

• Coopdog likes this

#3 clumsy

clumsy

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 135 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 02:14 PM

Yeah, Sidestreet, I should have explained a bit more what I found in the site in the original post.

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,075 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 02:22 PM

Had to book mark that one. Looks interesting...

#5 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,548 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:08 PM

I find it difficult to read or listen to someone else explaining what the effects of psychedelics are as if they are static or the same for all participants. I took a quick look at what the site had to say about a few active compounds, LSD for example, and while I can see where they are coming from and relate it to my own experiences, I think that a lot of what I experience is felt in a way that can not be put into words... This site may give a young novice an idea of what to expect but I personally believe that you can't expect to understand without partaking in it yourself. A lot of time went into making this site and I really don't get it. It is not a whole lot different than sites that are already out there like erowid and I for one have too little time to consider putting something like that together when there is an adequate alternative already available. 

Profit does not appear to be a motivator as I did not see advertisers or products being marketed. That does not meant that there isn't and end game that has not yet been revealed though... I find it hard to believe that someone spent the time putting that together for the love of the game but obviously people's motivations differ.

• clumsy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!