#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,262 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:27 PM

A friend gifted me some blotter acid recently. It's light peach colored on heavy paper. It was getting kind of late for starting, but about 6 I ate what would probably be about one and a half hits. Just realized my whole evening has taken a very positive shift. Went in the bathroom and the patterned walls were doing a cool thing like there was 3 inches or so of water on top of the walls, and the patterns were gently moving back and forth. 

This came on so very nicely... no stress, no sweats. I have a feeling it might just be just what the doctor ordered for me. Not seen anything like this in many years, and I am very grateful for this. Even the picture at the top of the page has this depth and 3d look to it. I ate a meal right before I did this, so hopefully it will continue to get better for the next 4 hours or so. Feels like it is going to be a very good experience. :) I will report back as the evening progresses. 

I put on Mowgli, the jungle book movie, and it has gotten more immersive every minute lol. Good choice for a comeup I think. 

• Sidestreet, phlegmbae, Guy1298 and 3 others like this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,262 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:57 PM

Not even quite up to two hours in on this, and man this has turned into one interesting night. The purple velvet curtains are doing their own little dance, and every detail seems to be vying for attention. Not often I was able to sit and look at it like this. Trippin with just me and my dog tonight, and though he seems a bit skeptical, lol the hilarity of that does not escape me! Gotta pick up my 12 string soon, and I might be beyond typing for a while... we'll see!

• Sidestreet and Juthro like this

#3 Auhron

Auhron

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 306 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2021 - 10:02 PM

Godspeed Coopdog!

• Coopdog likes this

#4 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,262 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2021 - 11:03 PM

just about 3 hours in, and this is one of the most enjoyable relaxed trips I have ever had. The text is moving, the blanket is doing it's own thing, the guitar seems like a part of my rib cage. EVERYTHING is greatly enhanced. I feel like an ass because I totally overlooked my wife's birthday today, even with her back east, I should have remembered. What's a good trip without a fair bit of guilt I reckon lol, but I told her I did this and laughed and giggled with her for an hour anyhow. Cannot WAIT until she is home to share some of this awesome gift with. I have enjoyed this trip more than anything I have seen in many years, and you all know I love my trips. Wow, this has been beautiful and humbling in just the right proportions. 

• phlegmbae likes this

#5 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 11:53 PM

Glad you're enjoying yourself coopdog. ;)

I really like that feeling when tripping when you realize you are REALLY TRUELY enjoying yourself lol

Like you could be left to you're own devices and everything has taken on it's own beautiful and fun dimension. Every thought every sight every little tune you play on the guitar or funny sounds you make with your mouth or little witty quips. The way your fingers look and feel. Lol.

I am really glad people are finally looking into this stuff for depression ya know :)

If I remember correctly you had an operation, sounds like you are feeling good in very glad. :)

Even if it ain't all good. It's all good enough.
  • Coopdog likes this

#6 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,262 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2021 - 12:54 AM

Playing music now 4-5 hours into this. What a beautifully lucid and grounded trip this was. lol got beautiful visuals going on, and I sure did not expect all that from the small amount I did tonight. I can still see well to type, and this has been remarkably lucid, yet just left of center enough to be amazing. Things are moving and grooving in the periphery, and the music is intoxicating and is taking me away...very nice fucking evening tonight... yes indeed

#7 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,262 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2021 - 02:27 AM

Almost 7 hours in and I have been amazed all night now relaxed I am while my vision has been dancing around. Been a very nice evening tonight, and the patterns are still moving in my peripheral vision. I almost didn't do this tonight. Very glad I went ahead and did. Glad I still have a good portion to share with my wife when she comes home. She will love this. Great for losing yourself in the music. 

Edited by Coopdog, 12 April 2021 - 02:30 AM.

• phlegmbae, Cuboid, ElPirana and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!