467 replies to this topic

#461 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,950 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2021 - 07:18 PM

Safe journeys.....and best of luck to you Ringo.....

A

• Ringo and MushLuvR like this

#462 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,231 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2021 - 08:59 PM

Good luck!
  • MushLuvR likes this

#463 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

Digging for Rainbows

• App Administrator
  • 9,105 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2021 - 09:15 AM

Drop by any time.  :)

• MushLuvR likes this

#464 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 06:55 AM

Well gang, I am still here. LOL What a nightmare of events. Seems I'll never get out. Hoping for this week.

Hey! Does anyone live in or know about Palm Springs? Looks beautiful. Housing is cheap. Other than being in the desert, what's the down side of PS?

#465 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 11:47 AM

It’s located in California
  • MushLuvR likes this

#466 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 12:02 PM

LOL.... OK, that's all I need. LMAO Hey, you better watch it, I'll be driving though your neighborhood in a few days. Really hoping for a Sunday departure. The wife's last dentist appt is Friday.

As a funny side note, I still have 2 cakes that are fruiting. LOL Once these things start, they never stop. The shrooms are tiny. The caps are no bigger than a dime but they look nice and healthy. I pick 2 or 3 every day. LOL

I love this picture of the Palm Springs city council. The guy on the far left is the mayor. Any town that would have Howdy Doody as their mayor has got to be a fun town. LOL I am really looking forward to this.

Image1.jpg

• rockyfungus likes this

#467 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,922 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2021 - 02:59 PM

Peace and Love Ringo

Peace and Love

Any chance to post this video I have to take it, even if its only partially relevant

• rockyfungus, Ringo and MushLuvR like this

#468 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 06:55 PM

Well, gang. Once again, I am saying goodbye and thanks. LOL I think I am actually going to get out of here this time. LOL

Just wanted to make one last post to thank you all for the help getting me going. I just gave my grow stuff to a buddy who tried a few of mine earlier and really loved what it did for his depression.

More importantly, I wanted to say what a great group of people are here at this forum.  I have been a forum rat since the days of BBS's and dial up modems and I have to say that this is one of the nicest groups I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with. Even though some disagree, it never gets ugly or hateful. Even in the political threads. You people are, quite frankly, pretty awesome.

Thanks again for everything and I'll see you all again after I get settled and back to reality.

Love you all.

Peace and Love from Ringo LOL

:)

• Sidestreet, FLASHINGROOSTER, rockyfungus and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!