I've got an update for the Florida F+ grow, all I've gotten so far from that one are side shrooms and not very large at that. So I tried flipping the sub, easier done than said with the pieces of plywood I made for the job. It was white with mycelia but a little on the wet side. Even after flipping it and letting it dry I'm only getting edge shrooms and again small at that, the biggest less than 3 inches tall with a cap of about an inch. I'm gonna let it go for the time being until the PE starts fruiting and make a decision then. It may join the others in the yard. I also have KSSS colonizing a couple jars and a pint jar of Mazatapec that was showing signs of contams, lipstick mold, so I shook that one to see if it would restart. So far so good with that experiment, if it goes bad it goes bad.
80 replies to this topic