#41 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 May 2021 - 07:43 AM

More detail:

I took the 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg of HPBCD all kneaded/crushed using end of another spoon...and mixed on a spoon for 2 minutes with 0.500 milliliter water (around 10 drops of water). I read heating up the water drops beforehand will speed up and aid the mixing of HPBCD to host drug, so I will do that next time.

I added the 0.5ml spoon full of 90% almost completely clear HPBCD DMT solution to 2oz of 120 degree hot water...this then immediately turned into 100% transparent water when it hit the hot liquid in the pyrex cup...This was stored in fridge until use...then when I was ready, the 2oz clear transparent liquid HPBCD DMT water solution, once re-heated up in pyrex pot on stove, to this was then added 200mg harmine + 250mg THH and also 150mg of pure ascorbic acid (vit C) to help dissolve the freebase harmine + thh.

I gulped it down in one shot...there was virtually no taste! I think the HPBCD completely masked the taste of the nasty DMT...I was shocked...took it all together at same time at 3:30, I'm writing this 3 hours later.

It came on exactly like 30 grams of hawaiian psychotria! there was no difference between this and the leaf brew, again I was shocked...it gripped me powerfully, heavy tryptamine buzz and high frequency, then a vibrating neon color fortress like a magnetic field surrounded me in the room, this visual vibration appeared all around me in 3-D. It reminded me of the tractor beam in Star Trek when they would transport.

I had to remain in one spot sitting as it was so strong for 1 hour straight, the walls in the room filled with 3-D ish like honeycomb orange & brown geometrics that appeared to bulge slightly off the surface, like the inside of a bee hive, neon colors were abundant, heavy tracers...the beauty all around me was infinite, beautiful CEV's (spinning and dancing or constantly morphing geometrics) and OEV...I was amazed to say the least.

In conclusion, I am impressed with this route of administration via sublingual or oral.

P.S. update 8pm -- I just took sublingual 30mg DMT complexed to 210mg HPBCD on a spoon with less than 0.25ml (only 5 drops) of VERY HOT near boiling water this time--it all dissolved into a clear solution after mashing it with end of spoon for 1 minute--great effects held under tongue for 15 minutes--sweet taste --no burn!Smile

• clumsy likes this

#42 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2021 - 07:10 AM

Update at 8pm 5/12/21 around 5 hours later same night, the 250mg 10.5 hour half-life tetrahydroharmine (THH) was still active in my body. 

Took sublingual 35mg DMT complexed to 245mg HPBCD on a spoon with less than 0.25ml (only 5 drops) of VERY HOT near boiling water, this was using water that was pre-heated up in microwave in coffee cup, then taken up with end of pipette, and dropped onto spoon with the HPBCD powder/DMT crystals. I kneaded, mashed & mixed it all together using end of a spoon for 2 minutes. 

It ALL dissolved into a clear sticky solution after mashing it with end of spoon for 2 minutes--I drew it up from spoon using pipette and placed drops under tongue. It felt like all the DMT dissolved into bloodstream, experienced great effects held under tongue for 15 minutes--sweet taste, as the outer shell of HPBCD is formed from a sugar molecule--no burn! It mostly masked the taste of the nasty DMT. 

5 minutes after the 15 minute sublingual period, my heart rate & pulse greatly increased, pupils dilated when I looked in mirror, had colored CEV visuals and long CEV lingering after images, open eyed beauty was profound, music sounded incredible once again, felt euphoria and elation. Zero nausea. 

Highly recommend complexing DMT to HPBCD for oral use, which simulates actual very strong (+5 Shulgin scale) hawaiian psychotria leaf brew imho, as I've had over 70 hawaiian psychotria + Caapi journeys in the past over many years, or for sublingual use. The HPBCD complexed DMT imho absorbs many factors better than plain DMT freebase or DMT salts in the body, as I have over a dozen experiences with the oral freebase and DMT formed salts in the past for oral use (all only +3 on Shulgin scale). I was blown away by the oral & sublingual HPBCD DMT.

Oral use: 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT to HPBCD powder = 1:7 DMT to HPBCD mg weight ratio (70mg DMT to 490mg HPBCD)

SublinguaL: 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT to HPBCD powder = 1:7 DMT to HPBCD mg weight ratio (35mg DMT to 245mg HPBCD)

245mg of HPBCD powder may look like alot when laid out, but when even just a few drops of hot water is added to it, it shrinks into a tiny sticky mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule, perfect for "under the tongue" use.

Highly recommend HPBCD complexed DMT.  :smile:  

Edited by tregar, 14 May 2021 - 09:45 AM.

#43 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,206 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:44 AM

Wow Tregar, it sounds like one heck of a trip! How are you feeling today? How long did the complete trip last? Would you make any adjustments for the next time?
  • tregar likes this

#44 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:50 AM

I feel great! Thanks Yoshitrainer...No hangover, cactus trips are great but usually I feel tired the next day, I feel no tiredness with the 200mg harmine + 250mg THH + 70mg dmt complexed to 490mg HPBCD...the trip is strong for 90 minutes, 3 hours total or so..THH leaves a great afterglow next day.

• Mushinist and YoshiTrainer like this

#45 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:26 PM

HPBCD is itself very soluble in water (greater than 1000 mg/ml at room temperature). This increases with VERY HOT near boiling water. So now you see how I used 70mg DMT to 490mg HPBCD in 10 drops for oral use...or the 40mg DMT to 280mg HPBCD in 5 drops very hot water I used for sublingual use.

For example, if one were do an experiment to simulate oral Ayahuasca by complexing 670mg of HPBCD powder to 65mg harmine (1/3rd of an oral dose should work fine) + 40mg DMT all together on a single spoon for "under the tongue" sublingual use in order to avoid the dizziness of using say 200mg oral harmine, (but I always take 150 to 250mg THH orally 1 hour earlier which causes me no nausea or dizziness)...

...this may look like alot when laid out on spoon, but once you add between 5 and 10 drops of very hot near boiling water from a pipette taken up from a nearby coffee mug, the HPBCD shrinks into a small sticky clear liquid mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule, perfect for "under the tongue" use. After 2 minutes or so of kneading and mashing all on the spoon using the end of another spoon with the drops of hot water, it forms a TRANSPARENT CLEAR solution.

HPBCD solubility.JPG

Edited by tregar, 14 May 2021 - 03:34 PM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#46 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2021 - 05:17 PM

During the oral Ayahuasca journey described above (200m harmine + 250mg THH + 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD) for the first hour, all objects shown as if in caught in a neon colored magnetic transporter beam.

At 9pm, I took another 100mg of THH, for a total of 350mg of THH for the day, before I fell asleep, I watched dream-like monochrome imagery as the THH was still working...for around 30 minutes I viewed mind-blowing vistas--grand architecture and cities, a bookshelf full of ancient books, a view of the gardens in front of what looked like Versailles, France.

I traveled down a street in Midieval period where I saw beautiful women walking along the street, these visions were like slow speed movies, way beyond 4k, highly detailed...true Ayahuasca visions...this always happens when I take at least 300mg of tetrahydroharmine during the late evening/night. This is one of the best part of the journey imho.

I've taken 300mg of THH on it's own many times and for hours with eyes closed I view endless dream-like visions, like slow and high speed movies being played for 2 hours...totally unlike normal dreams, she seems to tap into the "Akashic record" of the universe, the ether where all events, past, present, and future are stored...she shows you artwork, architecture, nature, culture, fantasy, history, the future, spiritual, supernatural. The visions are also characterized by the extraordinary beauty that they manifest.

For the first hour, all objects shown as if in caught in a neon colored magnetic transporter beam.JPG

Edited by tregar, 14 May 2021 - 06:04 PM.

#47 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2021 - 07:26 AM

In conclusion, here is a complete summary of this thread with all the pics.

PART 1:

New discovery for 2021, as dried Hawaiian psychotria is basically extinct, no where to be found for the last several years, it might all be diverted to the numerous Ayahuasca centers in South America.

Here is the HPBCD DMT solution ready to go for tonight.

1. Materials: 70mg DMT for oral use, 490mg HPBCD, 1ml pipette, 0.25 to 0.50ml VERY HOT water from a nearby microwaved coffee cup of hot water.

2. Made a 1:1 molar ratio (1:7 mg ratio) of host drug DMT to HPBCD by adding 70mg of DMT onto spoon, added 490mg of HPBCD on top DMT, add 0.500 ml of VERY HOT near boiling water (10 drops) drawn up with pipette from microwaved water in coffee cup. For sublingual use don't overdo the drops, 0.250ml of water (5 drops) is plenty...if you accidentally add too much water then run a fan over spoon to evaporate some of it off.

Knead, mash and stir it all together for 2 minutes using the end of a spoon, notice the two separate powders turn into a homogenous transparent solution when done mashing.

3. For oral use, add the spoon of HPBCD DMT water to 2oz of hot water (120 degree F), it will all dissolve instantly into a totally clear homogenous solution (bottom left photo), take PH of water, it is safe to drink, reads ph = 8 to 9.

4. Store in fridge till later, when ready heat water back up in a pyrex dish on stove to 110 degree F or so, add 200mg harmine + 150 to 250mg tetrahydroharmine, add 150mg pure ascorbic acid (vit C) to help dissolve harmine & THH if they are in freebase form.

Stir all together and consume in dreams, just the way the Shaman's do it, take it ALL mixed together at the exact same time, works incredibly well this way, have over 70 experiences with Ayahuasca over many years.

5. Several papers I have read indicated that HPBCD complexed pharmaceuticals even when delivered orally out-performed normal oral versions of themselves by many factors.

490mg of HPBCD powder may look like alot when laid out, but when even just a few drops of hot water is added to it, it shrinks into a small sticky clear liquid mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule.

With the Ayahuasca journey, she guides you to the existence of a higher spiritual plane...recognized to which insight can and must be gained, yet it does not reject the mundane reality as inferior or empty. This joyous embracement of the world of form leads to words like profound pleasure, beauty and joy. This loving reappraisal of the worldly forms leads the way to higher divine planes.

Last pic: beautiful Shaman woman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART II:

The experiment was a success...I took the 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg of HPBCD all kneaded/crushed using end of another spoon...and mixed on a spoon for 2 minutes with 0.500 milliliter of VERY HOT near boiling water (around 10 drops of water). What I do is heat up a bit of water in a coffee cup in microwave & draw up drops of it using pipette. I read using hot water speeds & aids the mixing of the HPBCD to host drug.

I added the 0.5ml spoon full completely clear HPBCD DMT solution to 2oz of 120 degree hot water...this then immediately turned into 100% transparent water when it hit the hot liquid in the pyrex cup...This was stored in fridge until use...then when I was ready, the 2oz clear transparent liquid HPBCD DMT water solution, once re-heated up in pyrex pot on stove, to this was then added 200mg harmine + 250mg THH and also 150mg of pure ascorbic acid (vit C) to help dissolve the freebase harmine + thh.

I gulped it down in one shot...there was virtually no taste! I think the HPBCD completely masked the taste of the nasty DMT...I was shocked...took it all together at same time at 3:30, I'm writing this 3 hours later.

It came on exactly like 30 grams of hawaiian psychotria! there was no difference between this and the leaf brew, again I was shocked...it gripped me powerfully, heavy tryptamine buzz and high frequency, The THH already imparts a body frequency buzz + DMT tryptamine buzz = amazing amplified body frequency.

A vibrating neon colored fortress like a magnetic field surrounded me in the room, it shined off of every object similar to a UV blacklight glow...this neon visual vibration appeared all around me, given off by everything around me. The vibrational frequency field reminded me of the tractor beam in Star Trek when they would transport. I've experienced this same phenomena with past journeys involving 30 to 35 grams of potent Hawaiian psychotria...but never with plain freebase DMT or DMT salts before, only again with this HPBCD DMT.

I had to remain in one spot sitting as it was so strong for 1 hour straight, the walls in the room filled with 3-D ish like honeycomb orange & brown geometrics that appeared to bulge slightly off the surface, like the inside of a bee hive, neon colors were abundant, heavy tracers...the beauty all around me was infinite, beautiful CEV's (spinning and dancing or constantly morphing geometrics) and OEV...I was amazed to say the least.

In conclusion, I am impressed with this route of administration via sublingual or oral.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART III:

The combination of the two (oral THH taken 1 hour earlier) and sublingual under the tongue DMT for 15 minutes results in the "full monty", will give you an experience like strong cactus tea or true Ayahuasca, the full mind expansion transcendence. This is what a lot of people don't understand, is that Ayahuasca is teamwork between the various alkaloids.

Tetrahydroharmine was called by one researcher "the tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" to give an example of its remarkable visionary properties. It's an isomer of a hormonal-like compound found in the brain naturally, it's what gives Ayahuasca her telapathine or telethapy properties and hours of dream-like realistic closed eye visionary visions.

DMT according to two studies posted in part 2 does not block serotonin on it's own, but THH does (like ibogaine, cactus, LSD, mushrooms), serotonin blocking results in stimulation and the breaking down of the survival filters or barriers in the mind, the combination of the two results in not just 20% receptor stimulation from the DMT alone, but 100% receptor stimulation, as 5-ht1a inhibition (serotonin blockage) makes up over 80% of brain 5-ht according to LSD scientist Dr. Nichols. Tetrahydroharmine has also been shown to agonize the A2A-A2C receptors, just like mescaline, they have numerous receptorome similarities.

You will notice with the combination of the two that music sounds incredible, closed eye visions are seen like those of "true Ayahuasca" described in "Antipodes of the Mind" by Benny Shanon, or cactus tea. Open eyed beauty is profound, impossible neon colors not seen on this earth become apparent.

With a combination 250mg oral tetrahydroharmine dosage, and sublingual HPBCD DMT dosage of 50mg, when I waved my hand, I saw colored fractals inside the tracers. The duration is long with the sublingual DMT, it comes on in 1/2 the time of an oral dose, and you need much less of the drug than what is needed orally with a RIMA. One of the best parts is that I experience no nausea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART IV:

Update at 8pm 5/12/21 around 5 hours later same night, the 250mg 10.5 hour half-life tetrahydroharmine (THH) was still active in my body.

Took sublingual 35mg DMT complexed to 245mg HPBCD on a spoon with less than 0.25ml (only 5 drops) of VERY HOT near boiling water, this was using water that was pre-heated up in microwave in coffee cup, then taken up with end of pipette, and dropped onto spoon with the HPBCD powder/DMT crystals. I kneaded, mashed & mixed it all together using end of a spoon for 2 minutes.

It ALL dissolved into a clear sticky solution after mashing it with end of spoon for 2 minutes--I drew it up from spoon using pipette and placed drops under tongue. It felt like all the DMT dissolved into bloodstream, experienced great effects held under tongue for 15 minutes--sweet taste, as the outer shell of HPBCD is formed from a sugar molecule--no burn! It mostly masked the taste of the nasty DMT.

5 minutes after the 15 minute sublingual period, my heart rate & pulse greatly increased, pupils dilated when I looked in mirror, had colored CEV visuals and long CEV lingering after images, open eyed beauty was profound, music sounded incredible once again, felt euphoria and elation. Zero nausea.

Highly recommend complexing DMT to HPBCD for oral use, which simulates actual very strong (+5 Shulgin scale) hawaiian psychotria leaf brew imho, as I've had over 70 hawaiian psychotria + Caapi journeys in the past over many years, or for sublingual use. The HPBCD complexed DMT imho absorbs many factors better than plain DMT freebase or DMT salts in the body, as I have over a dozen experiences with the oral freebase and DMT formed salts in the past for oral use (all only +3 on Shulgin scale). I was blown away by the oral & sublingual HPBCD DMT.

Oral use: 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT to HPBCD powder = 1:7 DMT to HPBCD mg weight ratio (70mg DMT to 490mg HPBCD)

SublinguaL: 1:1 molar ratio of host drug DMT to HPBCD powder = 1:7 DMT to HPBCD mg weight ratio (35mg DMT to 245mg HPBCD)

245mg of HPBCD powder may look like alot when laid out, but when even just a few drops of hot water is added to it, it shrinks into a small sticky clear liquid mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule, perfect for "under the tongue" use.

Highly recommend HPBCD complexed DMT. smile.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART V:

At 9pm that same night, took another 100mg of THH, for a total of 350mg of THH for afternoon & night, before I fell asleep, I watched dream-like monochrome imagery (usually always in green or blue for me) as the THH was still working...for around 45 minutes I viewed mind-blowing vistas--grand architecture and cities, a bookshelf full of ancient books, a view of the gardens in front of what looked like Versailles, France.

I traveled down a street in Medieval period where I saw beautiful women walking along the street, I could make out the houses & markets along the street. Many of these visions are like slow speed movies being played, way beyond 4k, highly detailed...true Ayahuasca visions...this always happens when I take at least 300mg or more of tetrahydroharmine during the late afternoon/early night. This is one of the best parts of the journey imho.

I've taken 300mg of THH on it's own many times and for hours with eyes closed I view endless dream-like visions, like slow and high speed movies being played for 2 hours...totally unlike normal dreams, she seems to tap into the "Akashic record" of the universe, the ether where all events, past, present, and future are stored...she shows you artwork, architecture, nature, culture, fantasy, history, the future, spiritual, supernatural. The visions are also characterized by the extraordinary beauty that they manifest.

Tetrahydroharmine was called by one researcher "the tryptamine of the beta-carboline world" to give an example of her remarkable visionary properties. She is an isomer of a hormonal-like compound found in the brain naturally, she is what gives Ayahuasca her telapathine or telethapy properties and CEV dream-like visionary power.

I agree that 300mg THH in Caapi is just as visual as 100mg harmaline (as reported in TIHKAL), but without the nausea and dizziness, but it's not especially visual until say 250 to 300mg, then it gives one 1.5 to 2 hours of incredible closed eye realistic visions, this places it very high on the "psychedelic periodic table" for visions compared to just about any other entheogen.

It's like entering a university, she teaches you for hours with not only sequential visions one after another, but visions seen in continuous slow and high speed movies. She tells you a story for a long period. There is a theme to it all each time, the beautiful visions never repeat session to session. I only rarely go beyond 300mg THH, as a little dizziness sets in above 300mg for sure. No dizziness at 250mg, only a tiny bit at 300mg.

Several weeks ago, after drinking 300mg tetrahydroharmine, I saw the interior decorations of palaces, the checkered floors, the beautiful windows and furniture, the winding stair cases, I was blown away.

I've seen sacred temples for religious worship, beautiful animals and super fine women, birds of all kinds, even the lost city of Atlantis, I was taken in for a bird's eye view, zooming in from way above to all the way down into the city center.

Caapi tells a story when you drink it with eyes closed, she teaches you things, the most beautiful "realistic visions" that no other entheogen comes close to showing you, these realistic visions go on forever with Caapi, I can recline and watch for 2 hours or more the visions, the visions are quite powerful for the first 45 minutes. You can take additional THH hours later to bring back the visions again for another 45 minutes, the doses are additive.

300mg plus of THH showed me closed eye vision of gardens in front of Versailles, France
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of latest experimental findings:

part 10: update 5-12-21 see post #41, ORAL AYAHUASCA REPORT: 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD in 10 drops very hot water formed clear 0.500ml solution after 2 minutes of kneading/mashing on a spoon: clear solution mixed into 2oz hot water solution of 200mg harmine + 250mg THH resulted in +5 Shulgin scale experience IDENTICAL to 30 grams potent Hawaiian psychotria brew (Having taken 30 to 40 grams of Hawaiian psychotria with Caapi over 70 times over a period of many years). 

70mg HPBCD DMT absorbed several factors better than oral freebase DMT or DMT salts (only +3 experiences in over dozen trials, due to poor oral body absorption). The HPBCD DMT out performed and absorbed better than the dozen DMT salt experiments (70 to 120mg) I performed years ago. The results are similar to several papers I have read in which HPBCD was used to enhance the absorption of oral pharmaceuticals over their normal oral absorption by many factors. 

part 11: update 5-12-21 see post #42, additional 35mg DMT complexed to 245mg HPBCD in 5 drops (0.250ml) very hot water formed clear 0.250ml solution after 2 minutes of keading/mashing on a spoon: held "under tongue for 15 minutes" resulted in another strong sublingual experience.

PICS:

1) 1kg tub of HPBCD.

2) 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD is what studies recommend (1:7mg DMT to HPBCD weight ratio).

3) HPBCD is like a waterpark tornado ride that traps the host drug inside the cone.

4) cartoon illustrates how it forms "sticky liquid complexes" with DMT.

5) Steps in the complexing of HPBCD to DMT.

4) Bright out of this world impossible neon colors are a trait of high dose tetrahydroharmine (THH) + DMT.

6) HPBCD is itself very soluble in water (greater than 1000 mg/ml at room temperature). This increases with VERY HOT near boiling water. So now you see how I used 70mg DMT to 490mg HPBCD in 10 drops for oral use...or the 35mg DMT to 245mg HPBCD in 5 drops very hot water I used for sublingual use.

7) During the oral Ayahuasca journey described above (200mg harmine + 250mg THH + 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD) for the first hour, all objects glowed or shined as if in caught in a neon colored magnetic transporter beam.

8) 300mg plus of THH showed me closed eye vision of gardens at Versailles, France

Attached Thumbnails

• 10.JPG
  • 300mg plus of THH showed me CEV of gardens at Versailles, France.JPG
  • 800.JPG
  • For the first hour, all objects shown as if in caught in a neon colored magnetic transporter beam.JPG
  • HPBCD solubility.JPG
  • 100.JPG
  • 40.JPG
  • HPBCD.JPG

Edited by tregar, 15 May 2021 - 01:36 PM.

• clumsy and YoshiTrainer like this

#48 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:22 PM

Example, HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent..JPG .57.JPG

Latest experimental findings:

part 10: update 5-12-21 see post #41, ORAL AYAHUASCA REPORT: 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD in 10 drops very hot water formed clear 0.500ml solution after 2 minutes of kneading/mashing on a spoon: clear solution mixed into 2oz hot water solution of 200mg harmine + 250mg THH resulted in +5 Shulgin scale experience IDENTICAL to 30 grams potent Hawaiian psychotria brew (Having taken 30 to 40 grams of Hawaiian psychotria with Caapi over 70 times over a period of many years).

70mg HPBCD DMT absorbed several factors better than oral freebase DMT or DMT salts (only +3 experiences in over dozen trials, due to poor oral body absorption). The HPBCD DMT out performed and absorbed better than the dozen DMT salt experiments (70 to 120mg) I performed years ago. The results are similar to several papers I have read in which HPBCD was used to enhance the absorption of oral pharmaceuticals over their normal oral absorption by many factors.

Example shown above in 1st photo clip: HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent.

part 11: update 5-12-21 see post #42, additional 35mg DMT complexed to 245mg HPBCD in 5 drops (0.250ml) very hot water formed clear 0.250ml solution after 2 minutes of keading/mashing on a spoon: held "under tongue for 15 minutes" resulted in another strong sublingual experience. 

Edited by tregar, 15 May 2021 - 04:43 PM.

#49 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2021 - 07:09 AM

Revised detailed title for this thread subject:

2 minute formed clear HPBCD DMT liquid very bioavailable sublingually under tongue & outperforms DMT salts orally by many factors in personal trials, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca

#50 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2021 - 08:51 AM

Loveall came up with a GREAT IDEA :biggrin: which I would never of thought of on my own. He suggested taking a sublingual harmala + DMT all in HPBCD complexed form to simulate Ayahuasca. I find this a great idea as I would like to avoid the slight dizziness that harmine at 200mg gives me for a couple hours. So this is what I will do tomorrow, and show 4 pics.

That's the great thing about Ayahuasca, you can take her at least once a week, and there is no tolerance, it's been a week since last experiment, so I will give it a go.

From 2015 Nexus thread "My sublingual Harmala freebase experience":
Steppa:
When I use harmalas sublingual I use them in a range between 25mg and 40mg and get good effects. 

Goneandback:
I never exceed 35mg sublingual and have strong effects from just that.

jamie:
30mg sublingual sounds about right for sufficient mao inhibition..and for me at least some visionary or entheogenic effects. 50mg sublingual can be a large dose. It is very active sublingual. Oral doses are naturally much higher at 200mg.

Dr. Narang saids "under the tongue" pharmaceuticals are at least 3 to 10 times stronger than oral pharmaceuticals, so since 200mg of harmine is potent orally, I will use 1/6th the amount sublingually or 35mg of harmine.

"Sublingual mucosa as a route for systemic drug delivery" by Narang & Sharma 2010:
https://innovareacad...Suppl2/1092.pdf

The 75mg combined 35mg harmine + 40mg DMT should absorb just fine: even 100mg doses of viagra can be administered under the tongue, the scientist noting that much less of the drug was required, and that it began working in only one half the normal time of an oral dose:

"The start of pharmacological activity after sublingual administration of sildenafil citrate in 30 patients affected by erectile dysfunction." by Siati & Franzolin 2003: https://pubmed.ncbi.....gov/12741340/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, 70 DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD in 0.5ml very hot water formed a clear solution after 2 minutes of mashing together, which when I used orally with 200mg harmine + 250mg THH all mixed together in 2oz hot water...was indeed many factors more potent and "all encompassing" (+5 Shulgin scale :ohmy: ) just like 30g hawaiian psychotria leaf brew as compared to free base or DMT salts used orally in a brew (all were mild +3 experiences :sad: ), similar to many pharmacology studies, for example:

HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones from 54 to a whopping 89 percent. :thumbs_up2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will as usual take 250mg tetrahydroharmine orally 1 hour before, it never gives me any nausea or dizziness at this dosage or less, 150mg to 250mg is recommended, as it's the 2nd highest ingredient in Caapi based true Ayahuasca.

Just like Professor8 said back in 2010, she (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration or whole-body frequency (this is really felt strongly) in a most powerful way. She brings a diamond-like crystalline prismy texture & super clear watery dimension to Ayahuasca, like looking down through 10 meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. She brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order.

1st pic will show = 35mg harmine freebase + 40mg DMT all next to the HPBCD powder.

210mg HPBCD to complex the harmine + 280 HPBCD to complex the DMT = 490mg HPBCD total.

So the pic will show a pile of harmine, a pile of DMT, and a pile of 490mg HPBCD powder.

* Molecular weight of harmine = 212, molecular weight of HPBCD = 1300. Thus a 1:1 molar ratio = 1:6 host drug to HPBCD mg weight ratio.

* Molecular weight of DMT = 188, molecular weight of HPBCD = 1300. Thus a 1:1 molar ratio = 1:7 host drug to HPBCD mg weight ratio.

490mg HPBCD may look like a lot when laid out on spoon, but once you add several drops of very hot near boiling water from a pipette taken up from a nearby coffee mug, the HPBCD shrinks into a small sticky clear liquid mass as it is derived from a sugar molecule, perfect for "under the tongue" use. 1000mg of HPBCD dissolves into 1ml (20 drops) water at room temp, the solubility even goes way beyond this when using very hot water. On a glass dropper: 0.250ml = 5 drops, 0.500ml = 10 drops.
2nd pic will show the 35mg harmine + 40mg dmt + 490mg HPBCD powders all on a spoon with the very hot near boiling drops of water added that I will be using.

3rd pic will show the (hopefully) transparent clear homogenous solution on the spoon after kneading and mashing it all together for 2 minutes or so.

4rth pic will as usual show a woman with tongue exposed (a la ava69 believes that women, like Mother Earth, are caretakers of this planet, a feminist ethic that binds us to mother earth), showing how the drops are then put under tongue and held for 15 minutes, strong effects commencing 5 minutes after the 15 minute sublingual period.

sublingual.JPG

Edited by tregar, 16 May 2021 - 02:42 PM.

#51 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2021 - 03:53 PM

If this [35mg harmine freebase complexed to 210mg HPBCD] + [40mg DMT complexed to 280 HPBCD], total = 75mg alkaloids complexed to 490mg HPBCD works tomorrow, this sublingual "under the tongue" administration of it all could very well be my favorite way of using this, as I would like to mimimize the normal way I do this of using 200mg oral harmine which always gives me slight dizziness and heaviness for couple hours.

From 2015 Nexus thread "My sublingual Harmala freebase experience":

Steppa:
When I use harmalas sublingual I use them in a range between 25mg and 40mg and get good effects.

Goneandback:

I never exceed 35mg sublingual and have strong effects from just that. You can activate dmt sublingualy if you take the harmalas that way as well, but sublingual harmalas will not inhibit the enzymes that are present in your gut which are responsible for the break down of dmt. If you take the harmalas sublingually, you will need to take the dmt sublingually as well. I am not sure on the dosage for this though.

jamie:
30mg sublingual sounds about right for sufficient mao inhibition..and for me at least some visionary or entheogenic effects. 50mg sublingual can be a large dose. It is very active sublingual. Oral doses are naturally much higher at 200mg.

Last week, using 10 drops of very hot water to complex 70mg of DMT to 490mg HPBCD for oral use, it was an excess of water...so I'm certain I will be able to use between 5 and 7 very hot water drops to complex the above for tomorrow for sublingual use.

Of course, I always take 250mg of tetrahydroharmine (THH) orally around 1 hour before the sublingual harmine + DMT for a "true Ayahuasca journey experience."

Just like Professor8 said back in 2010, she (THH) has the ability to raise your vibration or whole-body frequency (this is really felt strongly) in a most powerful way. She brings a diamond-like crystalline prismy texture & super clear watery dimension to Ayahuasca, like looking down through 10 meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. She brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order.

Edited by tregar, 16 May 2021 - 04:45 PM.

#52 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:59 AM

I'm taking 250mg THH orally one hour beforehand, then will take the 35mg harmine + 40mg dmt (75mg total alkaloids) all complexed to 490mg HPBCD powder (forms a 0.500ml or 10 drop solution after 2 minutes of kneading or mashing the mix on a spoon using very hot water drops using end of spoon) held under tongue for 15 minutes, and report results tonight, along with pics of the process.

This being done to simulate "true Ayahuasca" but hopefully without experiencing "the slight dizziness and heaviness" I experience from using 200mg oral harmine. THH causes me no nausea or dizziness whatsoever at 250mg, so I love to use it in combination all the time, imho 250mg THH is very similar to 250mg of mescaline, very beautiful compound. It combines extremely well with DMT.

Have over several weeks experienced 30mg, 35mg and 50mg sublingually and 70mg orally, trip reports above in this thread. The HPBCD DMT absorbs very well under tongue, but I am trying the above to see if the harmine will MAX OUT the activation of the sublingual DMT, hopefully resulting in maximum powerful Ayahuasca, identical to oral potent Hawaiian psychotria effects, which I have over 70 experiences. The harmine also has nice effects (like being in a relaxing hot tub) on it's own which I wish to include.

This will be my last post, as I need to head back to the gym & water park over the summer.

I will leave it up to the rest of you to experiment should you wish to. I love the HPBCD DMT so much, that I will continue to use it the rest of my life. I'm a very visual person, and love good music, that's why I like to show lots of pics. Ayahuasca is a great way to stay Psychedelic for the rest of your life.

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music
http://friskyradio.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready for tonight:

1) 35mg harmine + 40mg DMT + 490mg HPBCD laid out

2) 75mg alkaloids + 490mg HPBCD put in spoon

3) 10 drops (0.500ml) near boiling water added from a nearby coffee cup, used the end of a spoon to knead, mash & stir it all together for 2 minutes, light brownish liquid formed, stored in fridge till ready. Alternately, a mortar & pestal can be used to knead & crush/stir the alkaloids into the HPBCD.

4) Tonight: take 250mg tetrahydroharmine 1 hour before, then place 0.5ml solution under tongue, hold for 15 minutes, 5 minutes later harmine + fully activated 40mg DMT should be felt strongly, for 60 to 90 minutes of strong effects. Re-dose again later if want to.

Pic: Sublingual 35mg harmine + 40mg dmt complexed to 490mg HPBCD using 10 drops very hot water.

Attached Thumbnails

• Sublingual 35mg harmine + 40mg dmt complexed to 490mg HPBCD in 10 drops very hot water.PNG

Edited by tregar, 17 May 2021 - 02:34 PM.

#53 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:10 PM

Results:

1) The HPBCD harmine + DMT sucked really bad, I think the harmine interfered not only with the complexing of the DMT but also the absorption of the DMT under tongue, will never repeat again, effects were very mild.

2) So then, 1 hour later I complexed 60mg of DMT to 360mg of HPBCD, shown in pics, held under tongue for 15 minutes, and it began to come on in only 10 minutes, beautiful strong effects! Now that's more like it, long duration about 60 to 90 minutes total. As usual, took 250mg THH 1 hour before. Bad ass!

3) So my favorites are:

* For oral use: 70mg DMT complexed to 490mg HPBCD using 10 very hot water drops, mashed all together on spoon for 2 minutes, then add this to 2oz of hot water containing 200mg harmine + 250mg tetrahydroharmine + 150mg pure ascorbic acid (vit c) to help dissolve freebase harmalas = 10 out of 10, this gives an experience identical to using 30 grams of potent Hawaiian psychotria, I've had over 70 Ayahuasca journeys using Caapi + hawaiian psychotria, and this was no different! zero nausea and went down in one gulp--taste was pretty much non-existent. All of my dozen 70 to 120mg freebase or DMT salt used orally with Caapi were all only +3 on shulgin scale, all very mild. This on the other hand was a +5 on Shulgin scale, just as strong as the leaf and all encompassing like the leaf. See trip report on post #25. :thumbs_up2: 

I'm glad to discover this, as for years all the dried Hawaiian psychotria has been extinct, I think it has all been diverted to the numerous Ayahuasca centers in South America.

* For sublingual use: 60mg DMT complexed to 360mg HPBCD using 10 very hot water drops, mashed all together on spoon for 2 minutes, then pour this under tongue and hold for 15 minutes = 9 out of 10, very awesome strength and zero nausea, it stings a little, but the results are worth it, at the end of the 15 minutes, I spit out all the saliva that's collected in mouth into a cup instead of swallowing...nice long 90 minutes duration. :thumbs_up2:

I just took a strong cactus tea in combination with the still working effects of the 60mg sublingual DMT to enjoy the rest of the evening off.

Ayahuasca here.PNG

Edited by tregar, 17 May 2021 - 11:55 PM.

#54 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:18 PM

Many others have joined in the conversation: https://www.dmt-nexu...sts&t=96861&p=2

#55 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2021 - 06:22 AM

Full Journey trip report:

Keep in mind using DMT salts sublingually does not work, and the sting is terrible. The HPBCD complexed DMT works extremely well, the outer water soluble sugary tasting HPBCD keeps the freebase DMT trapped inside it's non-polar cone, so as the complex sits under the tongue for 15 minutes...

...you only feel a mild sting for around 10 minutes as the HPBCD releases the DMT directly into the bloodstream from the mucosa membrane under the tongue (only 100 microns thick) as the freebase, only as the freebase will it reach from the bloodstream to the brain with maximum effects. I don't have all the answers, I only know it works extremely well. The tongue is completely fine after, and it's as if nothing happened the next day, 100% no scarring or burning, totally normal. 

Give this a try...follow 2 step instructions, 60mg DMT complexed to 420mg HPBCD with 2 minutes mashing on a spoon with 10 drops very hot water and poured under tongue, use your finger to rub any liquid from the spoon under your tongue as well, in case any is left...and hold for 15 minutes, begins to work in only 10 minutes...at the end of the 15 minutes, I spit out any saliva that's collected in mouth into a cup instead of swallowing, for me this has been less than 1/4oz or around less than 15ml saliva. 

...and is VERY STRONG...I experienced 90 minutes of very strong effects, pupil dilation maxed out, heavy CEV imagery, open eyed beauty profound, music sounds incredible...feels identical to if I had taken 60mg DMT complexed to HPBCD orally with 200mg harmine with 300mg THH, of course I always take 300mg THH orally any time I do this using the sublingual DMT.

The effects were so INCREDIBLE, I RE-DOSED 60mg of DMT complexed to 420mg HPBCD x two more times the same night, every 2 hours...it was the bomb...I was in 7th heaven...smile.png

...never before have I had such insane visuals all night long...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, the inside of palaces, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, hundreds of visions like high-speed movies, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart...

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the DMT and THH combo all night long..it was THE most powerful psychedelic experience of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw the other night...I was blown away, and will be thinking about this for a very long time...this sublingual DMT along with 300mg THH taken orally 1 hour before is my absolute favorite...there is no nausea...I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea all night long...incredibly good....out of this world good...I had non-stop closed eye visions all night long, insane visions...totally blown away.

Remember, I took 300mg of THH once early on, then every 2 hours I took 60mg of DMT complexed to 420mg of HPBCD sticky liquid under my tongue for 15 minutes held...so I took it x 3 times...most powerful entheogenic experience of my life. shock.png

Ayahuasca here.JPG

Edited by tregar, 19 May 2021 - 01:13 PM.

• ElPirana and YoshiTrainer like this

#56 greenskeeper

greenskeeper

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 04:10 PM

Good to see you're still making progress on this :)

• tregar likes this

#57 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,402 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 May 2021 - 10:09 AM

The idea that the DMT is bypassing the gut has some appeal. No degredation by the stomach acid.

Unless the HPBCD is somehow degrading the DMT you're getting a more complete form of the DMT than your gut is delivering.

Edited by pharmer, 20 May 2021 - 10:09 AM.

• tregar likes this

#58 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 May 2021 - 04:46 AM

Thanks Greenskeeper. Yes, very true Pharmer, I get ZERO nausea, ZERO dizziness, ZERO sick feeling using this.

Shroombee said:

QuoteResults of THH plus sublingual HPBCD+DMT trial: It works! thumbsup.png

Sublingual Ayahuasca here.JPG

Keep in mind using DMT salts sublingually does not work, and the sting is terrible. The HPBCD complexed DMT works extremely well, the outer water soluble sugary like tasting HPBCD keeps the freebase DMT trapped inside it's non-polar cone, so as the complex sits under the tongue for 15 minutes...

...you only feel a mild sting for around 10 minutes as the HPBCD releases the DMT directly into the bloodstream from the mucosa membrane under the tongue (only 100 microns thick) as the freebase, only as the freebase will it reach from the bloodstream to the brain with maximum effects. I don't have all the answers, I only know it works extremely well. The tongue is completely fine after, and it's as if nothing happened the next day, 100% no scarring or burning, totally normal.

Be sure to press down with tongue the whole time to trap the sticky complex in the sublingual mucosa.

Give this a try...follow 2 step instructions, 60mg DMT complexed to 420mg HPBCD with 2 minutes mashing on a spoon with 10 drops very hot water and poured under tongue, use your finger to rub any liquid from the spoon under your tongue as well, in case any is left...and hold for 15 minutes, begins to work in only 10 minutes...at the end of the 15 minutes, I spit out any saliva that's collected in mouth into a cup instead of swallowing, for me this has been less than 1/4oz or around less than 15ml saliva.

...and is VERY STRONG...I experienced 90 minutes of very strong effects, pupil dilation maxed out, heavy CEV imagery, open eyed beauty profound, music sounds incredible...feels identical to if I had taken 60mg DMT complexed to HPBCD orally with 200mg harmine with 300mg THH, of course I always take 300mg THH orally any time I do this using the sublingual DMT.

I recommend not using more than 250mg of THH if it is your first time. 250mg of THH causes zero dizziness and ZERO nausea, but 300mg will cause a tiny bit of dizziness for a short time if you are not used to it. I am used to it, so I get no dizziness at 300mg.

The effects were so INCREDIBLE, I RE-DOSED 60mg of DMT complexed to 420mg HPBCD x two more times the same night, every 2 hours...it was the bomb...I was in 7th heaven... :biggrin:

...never before have I had such insane visuals all night long...all the way till 5am in the morning I was seeing closed eye visions of slow and high speed movies...I saw brightly colored serpents, dungeons I traveled thru, many Mesoamerican pyramids, women of incredible beauty, Japanese landscapes, dancing geometrics, many different animals on a rotating globe, walking on the planet-like globe as it spun, hundreds of visions like slow and high-speed movies over the course of many hours.

I saw the interiors of many magnificent homes, exposed like a camera flash went off, then off to the next home interior, bizarre alien looking creatures, I saw ancient ruins but they were seen as they were before they fell apart. All sorts of architectural wonders appeared that I could not make out exactly what time period they were from.

All the visions were enchanting & manifested incredible beauty. The multi-colored beautiful serpents kept appearing several times in different forms, as if they have some prominence to do with it all, two of them had shining skin covered in gold scales and intertwined like DNA, reminds me of the Aztec quetzalcoatl myth, the "serpent of precious feathers."

...all of these visions were brightly colored due to the DMT and THH combo all night long..it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life...and I've taken Ayahuasca x 70 times, cactus 200 times, etc...I have never had over 5 hours of non-stop CEV visions anything close to what I saw the other night...I was blown away, and will be thinking about this for a very long time...this sublingual DMT along with 300mg THH taken orally 1 hour before is my absolute favorite...there is no nausea...I wore headphones and listened to music the whole time, as the music sounded just like if I had taken a very strong cactus tea...out of this world good...I had non-stop closed eye visions all night long, insane visions...totally blown away.

I love the "oral 250 to 300mg THH + sublingual 420mg HPBCD complexed to 60mg DMT administration" as there is a complete lack of "queasiness feeling during the journey", perhaps because there is no harmine/DMT going thru the stomach & intestines...I don't know the answer for sure, but I like it.

Remember, I took 300mg of THH once early on, then every 2 hours I took 60mg of DMT complexed to 420mg of HPBCD sticky liquid under my tongue for 15 minutes held...so I took it x 3 times...
one of the most visionary entheogenic experiences of my life. :ohmy:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few tips before I depart for the summer to the weight room and waterpark:

1. Take 250 to 300mg of THH or tetrahydroharmine around 45 minutes to 1 hour before, as the combo of THH + DMT simulates true Ayahuasca, THH is the 2nd highest ingredient in Caapi. THH is not an maoi, it is an SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Mescaline, ibogaine, LSD, shrooms all inhibit serotonin as well, this serotonin blocking action results in expanded consciousness in combo with the DMT as borders and walls are broken down in the mind as a result.

I have seen the receptorome data for THH, it is very similar to mescaline, as THH not only blocks serotonin like mescaline, but agonizes all 3 adrenal receptors just like mescaline (A2A-A2C), these receptors are implicated in not only visionary but feelings associated with aesthetics and beauty.

Using this oral THH + sublingual DMT results in ZERO nausea, ZERO dizziness, ZERO feelings of queasiness as there is no oral harmine/DMT going thru the stomach & intestines.

Just like Professor8 said back in 2010, she, the feminine "THH has the ability to raise your vibration or whole-body frequency (this is really felt strongly) in a most powerful way. She brings a diamond-like crystalline prismy texture & super clear watery dimension to Ayahuasca, like looking down through 10 meters of shimmering Caribbean Sea on clear blue day. She brings a dimension of pure light to the entheogenic experience and encourages entities & intelligences of only the Highest Order."

2. Sublingual DMT salts do not work, and the sting is terrible. Using this method, the sting is mild to a little moderate, the outer water soluble sugary tasting HPBCD helps with this as it traps the non-polar dmt freebase inside it's tornado cone, as it releases the freebase directly into the bloodstream from the sublingual mucosa, only this way do you get max effects, as the freebase travels from the bloodstream directly to the brain.

3. I found that using the bottom of my tongue to "lick any leftover liquid sticky complex" off the spoon will grab any rest of it once you have poured it off from spoon to under the tongue. I get it all this way. I simply press the spoon against the bottom tip of my tongue to grab any leftover from the spoon.

4. The liquid sticky like complex should have all dissolved, there is none leftover when I do this after 15 minutes, be sure to press down with bottom of tongue the whole time to trap the sticky liquid complex in the sublingual mucosa under the tongue.

5. Don't swish your mouth out with anything, just spit out any saliva into a cup from your mouth after 15 minutes, then just sit there as you experience the trip for the next 90 minutes, go brush your teeth if you want way later...it does not hurt the tongue, feels completely fine after it's dissolved. It's even good for dental health imho as it kills any bacteria. But your teeth should be just fine, as we are trapping it in the sublingual mucosa under the tongue.

6. 60mg is very powerful...I redosed every 2 hours, this was indeed a level 4 on the Shulgin scale for me combined with 300mg THH taken orally 1 hour before the whole journey, has a half-life of 10.5 hours, so 5 hours of strong activity combined with re-dosing 60mg sublingual DMT every 2 hours = incredibly bad ass, I had 5 hours of brightly colored CEV visions as described above...most powerful CEV visionary experience of my life.

I love it even more than strong cactus tea cause it's dirt cheap to experience a level 4 trip now, and no different than strong cactus tea as open eyed beauty is profound, music sounds INCREDIBLE for 5 hours, and heavy CEV visions for hours on end.

7. This past Friday on 5/21/21, I again took 300mg THH one hour before then used 80mg sublingual DMT complexed this time to 560mg HPBCD, mashed with 10 boiling hot water drops for 2 minutes on a spoon, then held complex under tongue for 15 minutes and experienced open eye visuals this time...the walls filled with colored geometrics, this was my 2nd high dose trial, when I took this again sublingually, but used 80mg instead of 60mg. Again, I had high-powered CEV's as well. I have become adept at using this stuff sublingually now. I had none to re-dose as I ran out of DMT, disappointed, have to extract some more, but at least I got 90 minutes out of it: very strong journey. I am now taking a 2 week break before I take it again.

8. Try adding another 100mg of HPBCD to your complex, as the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin has a higher molecular weight (1500 g/mol) than my plain HPBCD (1300 g/mol), molecular weight of DMT = 188 g/mol...you want to use a 1:1 molar ratio.

This will help trap more of the DMT, and lower the mild sting threshold even more. Use a 1:8 mg weight ratio of DMT to HPBCD instead of 1:7 mg weight ratio in other words. This means using 60mg DMT to 480mg HPBCD with 10 drops near boiling hot water from a coffee mug all mashed together on a spoon for 2 minutes, then pour under tongue.

Last post of paper has the HPBCD complex spoon pics and part 10: how to make tetrahydroharmine easily:
HPBCD DMT very bioavailable sublingually under tongue, combo with tetrahydroharmine, Ayahuasca - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Edited by tregar, 24 May 2021 - 08:56 AM.

• ElPirana likes this

#59 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 03:35 AM

I also read in the book Return to the Brain of Eden by Tony Wright & Graham Gynn with forward by Dennis Mckenna, Ph.D. that LSD, Ayahuasca, shrooms, ibogaine, mescaline, and this includes the now researched tetrahydroharmine found in Caapi, all "light up the right hand side of the brain".

This is the side of the brain involved with creativity, spirituality, empathy, art & music appreciation, visualization, feelings of spiritual joy...and that earlier in human history we used our right brain a lot more than we do now.

The world is moving in the direction of the Left Brain: technology and science. What the world needs is to move in the direction of Right Brain development: empathy, spirituality, connectedness. I think these entheogens not only reduce the energy needed to transition between brain states but are also smart-nutrients or smart-drugs for the right side of the brain.

Pic 1: Music sounds out of this world incredible on oral THH + sublingual HPBCD complexed DMT

Pic 2: My grandmother was an oil painter, and taught me to use the "right side of my brain" by teaching me to paint when I was young. Here are two of the oil paintings she painted of the room-full of paintings she did.
zz art 1.JPG zz art 2.JPG zz music.JPG

• ElPirana likes this

#60 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,028 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:20 AM

For the HPBCD DMT experiments, extracted DMT as described below:

1) A procedure (based on Noman's or Norman's tek) which yields 1.5g DMT from 150 gram powdered bark: all 4 pulls are using 90ml naptha on 150g powdered bark mixed into 1.8 liter lye water (1.5 x 150g bark = use 225g lye dissolved into the 1.8 liter 150 degree hot water.) Just heat up 1.8 liter of water in a big pyrex pot on stove and use thermometer to pull if off when it reads 150 degree F.

Slowly sprinkle lye using safety goggles and long chemical resistant gloves that go up each arm, and stand back as far as possible...(the hot water will fizz but not boil up) into your pyrex pot of hot water. After each sprinkle, stir the water a bit with a super long metal spoon. It will "growl" a bit as it fizzes, but this way it dissolves very fast into already hot water.

Pour this lye water into your 2 Liter erlenmeyer flask using a large automotive funnel. Add 150 grams of finely powdered bark, and use a long chopstick or similar to mix it all together.

Use (.6 x 150g bark = 90ml naptha pull for each of the 4 pulls). An erlenmeyer flask makes it easy to do pulls using a long glass pipette, as the top of flask is tapered, so all the naptha collects at the top for easy pull.

Use an electronic thermometer to check the temp of the Lye water bark mix, when the lye water cools down from 150 degree F to around 120 degree F, then it's time to add your 90ml of naptha, make sure your 2L flask is sitting on a mitten or similar...this makes it easy to swirl your flask to mix the contents, make sure you are using the proper rubber stopper number to seal the top of your flask once you turn it upside down then right side up to mix the contents as well.

Prefer to do a combination of swirling and a couple of upside down then right side up turns of the 2L flask, then once right side up, let the rubber stopper out, and let the stopper just barely sit in the flask (not tight), so gasses can exit. After 1/2 hour, all the 90ml of naptha will migrate & collect at the top of the tapered erlenmeyer flask...use your long glass pipette to collect the naptha, that's it! very easy, no mess, and the tapered erlenmeyer flask and glass pipette with round rubber plunger at the end makes it easy to collect the naptha at the top without collecting any lye water by accident. This is the way a chemist can do it.

No need to do a sodium carbonate clean on it, it's plenty clean already.

My procedure:
1) place 60mg of DMT onto a spoon
2) add 1:1 molar ratio of host drug to HPBCD powder, this means 1:7 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD, use a 1:8 mg ratio DMT to HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
3) this means 60mg dmt placed on spoon, then add 420mg of HPBCD on top DMT, use 480mg HPBCD if you are using the 2-Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin.
4) add 10 to 12 drops of very hot near boiling water to the mix from a coffee mug
5) Knead or crush the HPBCD powder into the dmt using the end of a spoon for 2 minutes
6) Take 200 to 300mg tetrahydroharmine orally around 45 minutes before. Then place sticky HPBCD DMT glob (HPBCD powder forms sticky complexes) under tongue for 15 minutes, press down with bottom of tongue the whole time to trap sticky liquid complex in the sublingual mucosa. Be sure to use bottom end of tongue to lick any off spoon that is left behind, you want to get it all.

At end of 15 minutes, spit out any saliva into a cup instead of swallowing. The combination of THH + DMT simulates true Ayahuaasca, but there is zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero queasiness since there is no harmine or DMT going thru stomach and intestines. 10 minutes in there are heavy CEV's of spinning colored geometrics, visions of ancient architecture, animals, aliens, you name it, it seems to tap into the Akashic record of the ether in the Universe, where all past, present, and future is known. Open eyed profound beauty, music sounds incredible, this all lasts for 90 minutes. You can redose more HPBCD DMT by two more times, around every 2 hours if you want.

The sticky HPBCD DMT glob looks similar to the cartoon below.

Erlenmeyer flask tapers towards the top, makes extractions easier using a glass pipette, as all the naptha collects in a narrow band tapered area near the top.

extraction.PNG

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!