81 replies to this topic

#81 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 986 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2021 - 12:09 PM

HPBCD improves oral absorption profile for Ofloxacin, a second generation fluroquinolones by 54 to 89 percent. This complex was made using kneading/crushing as mentioned by the scientist, same way chemist Patrick Arnold taught all the weight lifters to do it. 

Just pretend you are a "human sewing machine" for 2 minutes, mashing and kneading the DMT into the HPBCD tornado cone using your muscles. Just stirring will not work. Please if you can, up your dose to 60mg DMT...nothing to fear and will result in a beautiful 3.5 Shulgin strength scale experience. This is where I was like "wow, now we have arrived."

2) And don't forget to use 10 drops near BOILING HOT WATER from a nearby coffee mug, use 10 drops if complexing 60mg DMT, or 12 drops if complexing 80mg DMT. You can still use 12 drops for 60mg DMT if you want. 

p.s. If you haven't made a tea out of two 12" long 2.5" thick REAL san pedro, and visited your local waterpark for the morning/afternoon, you don't know what your missing! I been doing this for 6 years already, all summer long...the outdoors is beautiful beyond belief, like an outdoor fairytale fantasy land full of infinite beauty and colorful bikini's.

Cactus is so bad ass. It's very gentle while being profoundly beautiful...you can be tripping your brains out and yet have complete control of all your faculties...still have a normal conversation and nobody around you can even tell your tripping. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True story: don't feel bad for doing things differently or incorrectly, when I first started this, I didn't know that I was supposed to use a 1:1 molar ratio of DMT to HPBCD, I was blindly doing a 1:1 mg weight ratio of DMT to HPBCD, it was not until a guy who said this was all impossible, as if it were in his words "some kind of miracle new mode of administration" told me that I should at least be using a 1:1 molar ratio and not weight ratio for this to even work.

Sometimes, people who don't even believe in what you are doing will be of aid to your goal. Teamwork comes in all disguises. When we were at the beach for a week (post #97), the funniest guy in our group, a real comedian was accident prone wherever we went, sort of like Jack Tripper from Three's Company. At the beach waterpark, he decided to go down a kiddie slide, but opened his mouth and water poured into his throat at breakneck speed, he felt like he was karate chopped in the throat after the ride, but was fine.

Later, on the water rapids tube ride, at the very top, a lifeguard spun him around in his tube, and going down the falls, he bumped the back of his head on the smooth boulders lining the ride, his head hurt a bit, but again he came out just fine, then again later a souvenier rack almost took him out when he didn't see where he was walking.

All I'm saying is that alot of the time we have no control over what's happening, but there is a destiny and plan for all of us, we each have a gift in this upside down world.

One of the most beautiful things I enjoyed about the beach trip was the simple walk along the beach in the morning picking up sea shells and collecting them along with several buckets of sand I took home. I walked my dog and enjoyed the numerous sunflowers and other wild flowers under the boardwalk along the entire beach...and standing on end of rock pier watching the waves crash in...the easy, uncomplicated, effortless things in life can be the most profound.  :biggrin:

Pic: Pretend you are a human sewing machine crushing/kneading complex for 2 minutes using near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug.

pretend you are a human sewing machine while crushing for 2 minutes using near boiling hot water.JPG

Edited by tregar, 17 June 2021 - 04:44 PM.

#82 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 986 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 June 2021 - 11:29 AM

I did an experiment yesterday, taking 300mg THH 45 minutes before orally, then 80mg DMT complexed to 560mg plain HPBCD in 12 drops near boiling hot water, mashed and kneaded for 2 minutes really well on spoon using end of another spoon to scrape, mix and mash it all together with muscles, then placed bottom of tongue on spoon, it all adhered to bottom of tongue as usual...I find if you knead it really well, in other words get all the DMT to complex inside the HPBCD cone, that the sting is not bad, don't leave any of the DMT un-complexed.

I always dry the bottom side of my tongue and top of mucosa membrane with a tissue before I do this.

I kept it under tongue trapped in the sublingual mucosa by pressing down with tongue really hard, I spit out any saliva around 10 minutes later, but kept any residual amount still trapped under tongue, once any saliva builds up to where it is uncomfortable, just spit out but continue to keep tongue pressed down while you do this, try to keep any residual amount trapped under tongue for a good 20 minutes total, I find it all dissolves...I was flying so high level 5 strength for a good 1 and 1/2 hour, having the time of my life, and re-dosed every 1.5 hour, doing the same...it was an incredible experience, enjoyed movies and music all night, again this all felt like 600mg of mescaline, beautiful beyond belief. Wonderful strong open eyed and closed eye visuals for 4.5 hours, splashes of neon color again washed across the walls, movies and music so infinitely beautiful.

Anytime I do this, I always take antioxidants: 300mg +R-ALA, 1000mg vitamin C, vitamin E, and drink extra water. I also take 6 to 8 caps of fish oil daily and 1 cup of 3 berry blend in my protein shake, super antioxidant power and the fish oil keeps depression far, far away...fabulous good mood with fish oil and sunlight daily.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!