160 replies to this topic

#121 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 02:19 AM

No worries Phin, I saw your original question and was just restating it after he again claimed a beyond Shulgin level 5 experience right after Rooster again asked him nicely to cool it with the bullshit.
That’s what I’m objecting to - it doesn’t matter if his pet obsession is valid or not if the post is filled with other crap that is demonstrably nothing but a product of looney land.
Oh there I go being a big meanie that needs to get in touch with his inner dank child.
  • Phineas_Carmichael likes this

#122 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,146 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 07:34 AM

;) lol that's the spirit

That actually made me laugh

Norman youre not a bad guy and I do get it.

Even if it ain't all good s'all good enough.

#123 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 589 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 09:21 AM

I just took him to be a THH salesman.

#124 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 10:04 AM

Now that you mention it…,,

#125 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,690 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 10:18 AM

Calling anything a Shulgin level 5 experience is quite misleading though, as Sasha himself didn't use that nomenclature. I suspect that when Sir Tregar says level 5 he means Shulgin Scale +3. Surely he doesn't mean to imply that there is something beyond a "divine transformation" or "state of Samadhi" I hope...

So how many people around here have taken sublingual DMT according to the methods presented in this thread, and what were the results?

Edited by TVCasualty, 20 July 2021 - 08:35 AM.
my funny picture wasn't helping

• Cuboid likes this

#126 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,146 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 10:24 AM

Especially with a pure how ever mg of thh added?

I myself am gonna give this a whirl. Gonna have to try this changa I made a while back finally and do a tradition"ish" brew just to give it the right framing tho..

Honestly im excited to see.. Even if trgar started this thread a little hyper we should be checking this out :)

#127 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 11:39 AM

Hey its a free country man, I say banana hammock away

IMG_20160215_115319.jpg

#128 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,208 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 01:20 PM

Tergar  much respect ................i am trying to kindly help ...  HUGE GIGANTIC HELP  from you for me well most of us is  if you started with the most basic Steps to just how to  Do it with the least words possible  / like a  cake mix .

step (1)few words as possible 

step (2) ditto

step (3)ditto

and so on then do the 5 pages of info ect of supporting info 

and when you think you got the explanation just right

repeat the simple no explanation cake mix steps with zero extra words  as you last post on the thread .

i would like to try this sublingual thing

but my Dizzy--lecic brain can't pic the steps out of the noise of all the supporting info /

Just like your Fascinating  Morning glory extract . i really want to try it ...but i really can't pic the

(1) lest words

(2)ditto

(3)ditto

least word least steps with least  words how to do it ..

cake mix explanation out from all the details.

Seems TO ME in the morning glory extract there was  cold water under a red light ,peppermint , tactic acid? ect

but i can't separate those steps out in correct order from of all the explanations of whats happening , Greek history  , other p

Tergar  would try this ,much respect ................i am trying to kindly help ... 

it would be a HUGE GIGANTIC HELP  from you... for me well most of us to understand  is  if you started with the most basic Steps to just how to  Do it with the least words possable  / like a  cake mix .

step (1)few words as posable 

step (2) ditto

step (3)ditto

and so on then do the 5 pages of info ect of supporting info 

and when you think you got the eplanation just right

repet the simple no explination cake mix steps woth zero extra words  as you last post .

i would like to try this sublingual thing

but my Dizzy-lecic brain .. i just can't pic the steps out of the noise of all the supporting info /

Just like your Fascinating   Morning glory extract . i really want to try it but i really cant't pic the

(1) lest words

(2)ditto

(3)ditto

least word least steps with least  words how to do it ..

cake mix eplnation

Seems TO ME in the morning glory extract there was  cold water under a red light ,peppermint , tartic acid ect

but i can't separate those steps out in correct order from of all the explanations of whats happening , Greek history  , other people suporting work ect

all fascinating

but your forgetting to start and end with just the barest most simplest how to do it at the start and end .

this would really make your posts much more useful to me and others ..  love your work n passion

ok just my attempt at helpful  explaining why many don't understand  your work .

thanks KEEP at it .Tregar

BEZ

ok just my attempt at helpful  explaining why many don't understand  your work .

thanks KEEP at it .Tregar

BEZ

Edited by bezevo, 19 July 2021 - 01:22 PM.

#129 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,146 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 02:53 PM

Word for real tho. I read his first few posts and kinda trailed off to be honest. But the basic stuff is there just alot of other stuff too as if he is trying to keep a super detailed PERSONAL journal or whatever that might look like for him that he can understand but someone else would have a really rough time.

Im really super interested in the fact that sublingually it would get past the blood brain barrier that mao I would get in the way of. Then added with a bit of harmine and would have a great pharma recipe. But even without out it and elderly people or people with really baf lungs vould enjoy dmt also.

Tregar shared a source to me for pure thh Idk if he mentioned that in the post or not I'll have to actually read the whole thing and try to pick out all the stuff that applies.

I think im going to go through this and re write the bare bones for tour bez and anyone else that might be interested.

#130 newmoon

newmoon

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 03:35 PM

I still intend to try sublingual complexed DMT without THH, but life is busy and it's not at the top of the list. I can confirm that complexed salvia extract works sublingually, at least to some extent, but I haven't yet figured out the right dosage for full effects. In the future I'm planning to experiment more with complexed salvinorins and try putting the mix on blotter; might be a while, though.

Here's the method:

1. Get your molecule of interest

2. Mix with a molar excess of HPBCD in ethanol or water, stir

3. Evaporate the solvent without heat

4. Scrape up & use the powder

You should do this in darkness if your molecule breaks down in light.

#131 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 07:45 PM

Well dank if you going to write this up you might want to learn about MAOI because it has nothing to do with the blood brain barrier. DMT is actually one of the few chemicals other than glucose able to cross it.
But objecting to misinformation is just being mean. Sorry I forgot. Carry on.
  • August West likes this

#132 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 08:42 PM

And rereading that I should point out that it’s MAO that destroys DMT in the gut and that the I stands for inhibitor so MAOI is actually getting in the way of MAO breaking down DMT.
But you just write up anything you want whether it’s true or not. I wouldn’t want to make anybody feel bad.

#133 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,146 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 09:41 PM

Thats the point that it inhibits mao? I thought that was obvious..

#134 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,163 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2021 - 01:52 AM

What a fucking train wreck...

• TVCasualty and Phineas_Carmichael like this

#135 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 07:18 AM

"USE SCIENCE TO HURT PEOPLE"

WOW, can that be what I think it is?

Pure emotional rationalization.

Science reveals to us how the world around us works. We can be disappointed by it, thrilled by it, but it is a rational inquiry. It reveals truths as we try to puzzle reality out. Truth cannot hurt you unless your function is the spreading of lies.

(Goddamn post modern educational indoctrination mills have produced another great young emotional scientist)
Got too damn many of them and not enough of the real kind.
  • TVCasualty, pharmer, Phineas_Carmichael and 1 other like this

#136 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,690 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2021 - 08:41 AM

I dont know all the terminology perfectly but I dont need to understand all of the turn of phrase and terminology i ubderstand most of it nut get hung up on certain parts.

It's okay to not know all the terminology perfectly, but if that's the case then you should recognize that you have no business telling others how to do things or how to work with substances that if used incorrectly can harm or kill them, or posting speculation.

Technical precision is kind of the whole point of these threads. Ideally, anyway. They're the next best thing to a scientific Journal of psychedelic chemistry until society pulls its head out of its ass and legalizes it. People read these threads then for better or for worse try to repeat the procedures in their kitchens, so it's kind of important that they be as accurate as possible and that established facts and procedures are clearly distinguished from speculation.

There's a reason why the phrase "...or whatever it's called; you know what I mean..." never appears in peer-reviewed scientific Journal articles. Or hasn't yet, anyway.

The personal stuff certainly has no reason to be in this thread, so most has been deleted.

I don't know enough chemistry to assess the claims made in this thread, but if those who do think it's problematic or qualifies as misinformation then it can be dealt with accordingly or a disclaimer included, or whatever seems appropriate.

Edited by TVCasualty, 20 July 2021 - 08:42 AM.

• pharmer likes this

#137 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,415 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2021 - 02:11 PM

Some of us have been around internet druggie forums for a very long time. As long as some of the youngest members here have been alive.

In that time we've seen this same drama play out many times.

The lesson I've taken from the dramas has been that these forums are precious places of learning. We learn about the drugs, how to use them safely, maybe even how to get them out of the plants. That puts us on very uncommon ground.

But drugs is drugs and must be treated with the utmost care and respect. Ergo a strict adherence to precision = a layer of safety = responsible behavior by druggies. People should not be around drugs or advocating their use if they cannot be responsible.

All of which is a roundabout way of genuflecting to the proper role of Science. Not "The Science" but genuine, old school Science as in the scientific method of meticulous observation and measurement and only then drawing conclusions about the gathered data. Further, any scientist is obliged to show his results to qualified reviewers and allow his conclusions to be judged by his peers.

That's what we've seen here. Conclusions reviewed and found lacking in precision and called out accordingly.

What's my point? You new people who haven't been through this drama before can't realize that the old farts are providing a valuable service to YOU. YOU might be the dope to take a questionable piece of information, fold it into your own faulty conclusions, and end up in the emergency room. Do you get it now? You don't know enough to have an informed opinion. Sorry, but that's what it IS.

Thank the ambitious experimenter. But read the frickin' room, will ya'? The cooler heads are trying their best to be polite about keeping up the standards and keeping Science out of the grade schools and in the institutions of higher learning where they belong.

Grey haired sermon concludes here.

Edited by pharmer, 20 July 2021 - 08:10 PM.

• el_ronhub_bird, GORF and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#138 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:18 PM

So just coming back to smell the milk….
You guys need to delete my last post if you’re going to delete the page long hissy fit that preceded it and the page long hissy fit that came after.
I’m still done here but I don’t need to go out looking like more of an asshole than I actually am.

#139 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,042 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:24 PM

One thing I should mention is that I don't smoke DMT, so it could be that if anyone is trying to experience this within days of smoking DMT, you are most likely in for an extremely weak journey due to DMT immunity or tolerance. 

300mg oral THH 45 minutes before then sublingual 60mg DMT complexed to 420mg plain HPBCD (480mg if using 2-hydroxy PBCD) in 10 drops boiling hot water always gives me a strength level of around 450mg of mescaline or 150 mics of acid (buy way more aesthetic and beautiful than acid). It lasts for 1.5 hour.  

My dosage is 300mg oral THH 45 minutes before then sublingual 90mg DMT complexed to 630mg plain HPBCD in 10 drops boiling hot water mashed together for 2 minutes...gives me a strength level of 700mg of mescaline for 1.5 hour, then I re-dose x two more times every 1.5 hour with more sublingual 90mg HPBCD DMT. 

When I added in the 200mg of harmine taken at the same time as the 300mg of THH, I had zero nausea, but I am used to these kind of dosages...then I dosed sublingual 90mg DMT complexed to 630mg plain HPBCD, it was beyond the strength of 700mg of mescaline, when walking to another room, there was a curtain of visuals along the way, alternating neon colors on all the walls, neon colored rainbows and colored sparkles surrounding everything and geometrics with open or closed eyes, insane open eyed beauty, wild tracers & music very incredible sounding, just blown away. I watched movies all night and was in Heaven, powerful euphoria and enjoyment of it all, actresses on screen looked like dazzling, glowing super-colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves, the beauty was breath-taking. 

A beginner at this is going to want to use 150mg THH orally and 150mg harmine orally, then slowly advance up to 150-300mg THH and 150-200mg harmine if desired, or just stay at the lower doses. Delete the harmine or include it, it's up to you. I'm at the advanced point where I'm using the harmine to rocket fuel the journeys. 

It hit extremely hard out of nowhere at the 22 minute point, went from sober to full throttle in an instant and stayed there 1 and 1/2 hour...I was not expecting this kind of strength, but even did this on a second week, and again same effect... I had no idea the harmine would lower the overall body mao defenses this powerfully for a full 6 hours...honestly, I was blown away, and still trying to figure out how this strength is possible. I kept re-dosing every 1.5 hour and still the same mind-blowing strength and 1.5 hour duration.  

It was beyond anything I've experienced when using the HPBCD DMT orally with 200mg harmine and 300mg THH...the sublingual 90mg HPBCD DMT was immensely powerful, I will be satisfied with this for the rest of my life to replace high dose cactus tea at home, which has become very expensive and rare. This is dirt cheap and identical to me to high dose mescaline. 

#140 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 589 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:13 AM

And so the saga continues...

[Direct Link]

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!