So I joined this forum to get advice when my fully automated Mono Tub wasn't going according to plan.
Well after learning I made things way to hard and my fan was drying out my tub I sealed up the holes and reset the Tub back to pins stage.
I am happy to report I am back to a fruiting stage and this time looking much better, little more circulation is needed as I am getting slight fuzzy feet on one of them but I am adjusting now to dial in.
thanks for everyone help it looks like it is paying off.
I am going to be starting my own grain spawn as well, let me know what you guys think of my jars I just finished, along with any tips for using Millet and using an instant pot pressure cooker.
Edited by HawksTwelfth, 15 April 2021 - 10:42 PM.