7 replies to this topic

#1 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 999 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 April 2021 - 11:49 AM

Listening to this gift right now. I can't describe how remarkable this man is, I'll just leave this here for yall to listen.

God I wish I had known about this man earlier in my life.

https://video.psyche...he-war-on-drugs

• Cuboid likes this

#2 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,173 posts

Donator

Posted 20 April 2021 - 06:10 PM

Awesome interview. I can't imagine what was going through his head when he was covered in liters of lsd. I bet it was an awesome fucking sunrise!
  • Moonless likes this

#3 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 999 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 March 2022 - 10:13 PM

Awesome interview. I can't imagine what was going through his head when he was covered in liters of lsd. I bet it was an awesome fucking sunrise!

I know?!?! highest I've done is a tab so really can't get my head around something like a thumb print or more. Like would you trip for days, weeks?

#4 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,408 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2022 - 12:33 AM

I wouldn't say remarkable.
Some real darkness with him and his associates. Not sure what's fact and fiction, but do some research into that guy.

Wow, most of the stuff is gone and I don't feel like sleuthing on Archive.org

Edited by rockyfungus, 11 March 2022 - 12:38 AM.

• HrVanker and Moonless like this

#5 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 999 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2022 - 09:21 PM

I wouldn't say remarkable.
Some real darkness with him and his associates. Not sure what's fact and fiction, but do some research into that guy.

Wow, most of the stuff is gone and I don't feel like sleuthing on Archive.org

Here's the story of Gordon Todd Skinner who seemed to be the mastermind of the whole operation Pickard was a chemist for. Guy was pretty fucked up as he consistently lied and did violence. Seems like Pickard didn't know about the violence of Skinner though. If you want to read about Skinner here is the best source I've found so far. Beware, the story is the sickest and darkest thing I have ever heard.

http://freeleonardpi...r-Timeline.html

• rockyfungus likes this

#6 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,408 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2022 - 10:15 PM

Sorry to show you the rabbit hole. Guess I'm going back in. 
Oh couldn't remember if it was Skinner or Pickard. I just remember neurosoup was helping? I'll need to re-read been a decade or more?

Edited by rockyfungus, 11 March 2022 - 10:21 PM.

• HrVanker likes this

#7 pokemania

pokemania

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 10:18 AM

There are all sorts of interesting critters out there, but he did help the world spin round for a little while.  

#8 HrVanker

HrVanker

Doll Licker

• Free Member
  • 618 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2022 - 10:52 AM

I find it hard to believe that you could be so close to people like Skinner and not know that they were doing terrible stuff... at least I'd hope I'd know.

Also, for anyone curious about thumbprints and the like, there's an old thread here purportedly contributed to by a legit Dead Family member. Whether it's true or not, it's an interesting read...

Okay, can't find the original links at the moment. But this gets you close: https://www.google.c...e:mycotopia.net
  • rockyfungus likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!