#1 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:07 AM

been trying to slowly gather myself back together for the last two hours. just so totally got my proverbial interior hard drive so beat into submission that I barely know who I am now. we dabble with these things, and never really consider what we are dipping our toes into. We think we are all that, but beware the water is deep and there are currents that can tear you apart in the depths. in all the stuff I have done to... explore what, where, who... I have never been so wrung out as what I am trying to so idiotically put words to. not sure what the fuck that was all about... but damn...unfucking believable... shaken to my core, and maybe that is just what i needed...still working all that through and just shaking my head and glad to be back...

• Sidestreet, phlegmbae, coorsmikey and 11 others like this

#2 DonShadow

DonShadow

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 651 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:21 AM

If you cast a wide enough net, you’ll always catch something. Sometimes you get a minnow, sometimes a whale, and sometimes you get a 1000 foot long squid squirting out an extradimensional alphabet while dragging you along the entire evolutionary history of life on earth. Welcome back :)
  • Sidestreet, phlegmbae, Coopdog and 6 others like this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:19 AM

My God man! Usually no matter how much I do, I am capable of coming back to Earth if there is an interruption or something. My oldest came in to remind me I was supposed to make cookies tonight... I could barely make out her green hue'd smiling face between two layers of 5th dimensional impossible to describe particulate layers of whatever the hell that was... This left me shaking literally, soaked in sweat, and extremely shocked by all that went on. 

Can dogs be efffected by licking your sweatty hands? My dog kept coming back to my side and licking my hand, as if to gently ground me, but it was impossible to stay. Later as I was attempting to make the pitiful post above, he was there with his paw up over his face and tail between his legs shaking like a leaf. He has come back again but seemed to be an hour or more behind me, and I would never consider dosing my puppers. very strange experience.... and what a fucked up loop to be stuck in. I was watching Trailer Park Boys until it got weird, turned it off but it was repeating all sorts of strange stuff like I still had it on. This was unprecedented high strangeness for damn sure...

I was torn between deleting this thread or leaving it as a lesson to my damn self. 

Edited by Coopdog, 30 April 2021 - 04:20 AM.

• Sidestreet, phlegmbae, Skywatcher and 5 others like this

#4 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 808 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:35 AM

I was torn between deleting this thread or leaving it as a lesson to my damn self. 

Please leave it as a lesson / warning to us all :)

• Coopdog likes this

#5 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,173 posts

Donator

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:52 AM

Tell me that was the Dr. Seuss 3.0. I have a pile of it and zero time to try it.
  • Coopdog likes this

#6 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 07:18 AM

My cats and dogs both know when I'm leaving this plane and will lay by me till I return. I guess animals can pick up on the subtleties we normally filter. Cats tend to just trip on their own...

Did you just snap back to reality or was it a struggle?

Edited by rockyfungus, 30 April 2021 - 10:40 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#7 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,417 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 08:32 AM

It took me a full day after the comedown from my first Aya trip to get back on this planet. I wasn't tripping, just not at all prepared to deal with the day to day things gravity and people require of us. In a trip report from a few days after I described it as not being able to get back inside my own body.  :tinfoil:

Couldn't drive a car, couldn't be trusted around fire, etc

But that one experience unalterably changed my understanding of the Big Picture stuff.

We need these things, and so few people get the good luck of experiencing them.

Edited by pharmer, 30 April 2021 - 08:34 AM.

• Sidestreet, Coopdog, Arathu and 4 others like this

#8 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 02:31 PM

Just realized I never said what brought all this on. I powdered a few grams of mushrooms and mixed it into some yogurt planning on having a nice quiet evening. Third time I have done these mushrooms, and up to now it has been an awesome healing experience, and that is what intent I had going in, self healing. Literally every time I do mushrooms I have a rough time on the comeup, but they leave me with an ear to ear grin feeling amazing. I have no idea what catalyst made all that happen last night but I feel like I got gang raped by the universe lol. 

It took forever to get my feet back under me. No slow easy come down with an afterglow. I feel a tad bit like I might have some PTSD today, and only half jokingly. It took a good 5-6 hours before I was able begin to try to assess what happened. I had gotten my guitar out, never touched it. Within fifteen minutes or so of sitting down, I was having the most amazing closed eye visuals, 0's and 1's like computer data, geometric patterns, then I turned the TV off but it still incorporated into some crazy looping that I could not get away from. 

Funny you should mention Dr Suess, because I kept thinking "inside, outside, upside down" 

I had drank a few beers earlier, and my bladder kept interrupting, but unlike most times I do shrooms, I could barely navigate through this particulate reality to go back and forth to the bathroom. I thought I had pee'd myself when I first came down enough to realize what was going on, but thank God I found my water bottle beside the bed with the lid off and mostly empty. I have done some heroic doses and had much more ability to control the situation than I did last night. I think if the house had burned down I would have been laying here going WTF???

Oh and as to this particulate reality, it was solid enough, I stubbed the hell out of my little toe in the middle of this madness lol

So the lesson to myself is, never get so cocky you think you are in control of these things. It amazes me how one trip varies from the next.

Humbled again...

Edited by Coopdog, 30 April 2021 - 02:33 PM.

• phlegmbae, Skywatcher, EYMAIOS and 4 others like this

#9 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,932 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:25 PM

Repeating a particularly good trip experience might be the hardest thing to achieve on those little helpers. Nice when there is no weird come up followed by one of those moments where you get caught in the corners of your mind, granted depending on where you are at in life getting caught may be exactly what you needed.  Harder to hit those few trips that seem to jump right into the euphoria stage and then allow you to ride that gentle wave into the next few days. Beautiful, one never forgets it and it becomes a bit of a dragon to chase. 

My best weak guess through experimentation is a happy day can lead to an even happier mushroom night, but even with that assumption, trying to reproduce the "right circumstances" can prove to be a difficult task. I guess that is the magical and mysterious nature of the mushroom

I have a crack pot theory that if you take a very small dose initially, like say .250 or 500 mg. Allow it to kick in a bit and and then go for the high dose immediately, it may lessen the speed of the rocket ship ride but I found it seemed to decrease those odd times where you get the "fear"

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#10 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:41 PM

I really didn't have a lot of fear at all, when I started getting into a mindfuck, I just let go, and said "Thank you, please help me with this" and I would just wash away again. I kept in my mind that this was good, albeit completely overwhelming. I knew with a little time my world would come back. Woke up this morning after a very fitful nights sleep where I kept jerking awake to what I perceived as loud noises but they weren't real. Just a side effect of jerking in and out of consciousness. Once I woke to a blaring beep beep beep like a smoke alarm going off, and once to what I thought was something hitting the wall very hard above my head. Both times the dog was looking at me like what now? It happened several times last night, but I just consigned myself to my brain fretting over the ass kicking my ego just had. 

I have tried hard to work out the combination that makes for a flawless mushroom trip, but have yet to find any sort of continuity whatsoever. I realized today that I only ate a third of a chicken terriyaki dinner all day yesterday, and that might have contributed to the depths I went to. The rest was sitting on the counter gone to waste, and that was a shame. Sitting here eating a TV dinner now wishing I had not left my dinner out all night lol

• Sidestreet, Skywatcher, Guy1298 and 1 other like this

#11 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 08:09 AM

Id like to tell a little story.... When I was 16 I took 2 gel tabs but didnt tell anyone I had taken them. A group of us were together driving around and we stopped at 711 (corner store) to meet some friends. When we got there one of my buddies was extremely intoxicated (drunk) and could barely stand up straight. My drunk friend proceeded to stumble over to the pay phone bank to piss, at this time I am sitting in my buddies van in one of the capt chairs watching everyone outside bullshitting. My drunk buddy finished pissing and turned away from the wall he had just pissed on but he never put his junk back in his sweatpants lol so he ends up making it to the window next to my seat and leans up against the van and as he does this I assume he lost consciousness or blacked out bc he slid off the van and knocked himself out on the blacktop. Everyone im with freaks out and jumps into their cars and leave, we are all underage and holding lol. Anyway now its just me, the driver of the van im in and my unconscious friend laying in the middle of a parking lot knocked out with his dick out. My friend and I get my buddy off the ground and notice he is bleedind uncontrollably from massive gash in the back of his head. We ended up taking him to his house and walking him to the door, I went home that night and tried to sleep but everytime I closed my eyes that moment in time replayed in my mind like a movie over and over, I just kept seeing him walk to the van with his dick out and fall over, I could hear the exact sound his head made bouncing off the blacktop. I don't think I have taken lsd since and whats funny is the guy that busted his head now lives a few houses down from me so I see him all the time. I wonder if he remembers that night, I should ask him about it. Whats even more funny is my relationship with him was so tense bc I ended up getting the love of his life pregnant when I was 19 and he to this day holds that against me lol. Life is funny hopefully you all get a little chuckle out of my story, I have so many more from all the craziness I used to get into as a kid. My first experience with LSD was at age 13 I took two paper hits and at one point in time I was in a complete cartoon world almost like a comic book, the shit I saw that night was amazing and I have never had an experience like that since. Thinking about all this makes me want to tell more stories but Ill save them for another thread. Much love all!!!

• phlegmbae and Coopdog like this

#12 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 345 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:36 PM

The same thing happens every time my dick is hanging out. And I thought I was the only one. It's been hangin out for over a year now, since March 2020, and I kinda like it. Not quite as much as I did when I was a young man, but..... You know what I mean. About 10 months ago, I gained my balance, and my Eagle Scout badge. Now I'm a professional nude model. I hear it pays well.

Breath in, and breath out. Relax.  We all do this substance because there's a primeval urge, and we have an innate need to put ourselves into the universal washing machine, that which cleanses, and resets our minds. 

• Coopdog likes this

#13 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 670 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 May 2021 - 09:25 PM

The same thing happens every time my dick is hanging out. And I thought I was the only one. It's been hangin out for over a year now, since March 2020, and I kinda like it. Not quite as much as I did when I was a young man, but..... You know what I mean. About 10 months ago, I gained my balance, and my Eagle Scout badge. Now I'm a professional nude model. I hear it pays well.

Breath in, and breath out. Relax. We all do this substance because there's a primeval urge, and we have an innate need to put ourselves into the universal washing machine, that which cleanses, and resets our minds.

Eloquently stated... And so true

Edited by Oldpunk, 26 May 2021 - 09:28 PM.

• Coopdog, Arathu and OldBear like this

#14 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,273 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:27 AM

Livefrom215, there is a forum for that called storming the gates. We ALL love those stories!

• Skywatcher likes this

#15 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,955 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 May 2021 - 05:13 AM

Going hard on A. muscaria can, and does, REALLY put the existential mind fuck on too......we have MUCH to learn IMHO.......

^^^^^ I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS for most folks......at least not for anyone looking for a "good" time.....

To me it speaks to the need to actually have a supporting community around us.....that's not happening any time soon.....

Good stuff Coop........

A

Edited by Arathu, 27 May 2021 - 05:15 AM.

• Coopdog, OldBear and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!