94 replies to this topic

#81 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,568 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2021 - 10:08 PM

I eat those fuzzy feet all the time, well more tea these days but they seem fine to me

#82 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 10:57 PM

Make sure and show us what those look like after 2 weeks left alone. I really wanna know how this turns out.

#83 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 10:58 PM

I eat those fuzzy feet all the time, well more tea these days but they seem fine to me

I'm convinced.
My next fruits I'm saving them all for fuzzy feet tea.

#84 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:24 PM

Had a terrible experience last night. I ate 2g and had nothing but anxiety the entire time luckily it really only lasted 3 1/2 hours but it was a long 3 hrs! I did learn a lot about the importance of where you are mentally makes a big difference I honestly got stuck in my head for the duration and that has never been a good place for me to be. There is more to the story I’ll touch on that another time. I’ll have to do some real self reflecting and work on trying to obtain some peace! Much love all!

#85 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,137 posts

Donator

Posted 27 May 2021 - 02:51 PM

Sounds to me like the mushrooms were doing what they are supposed to. You should go into your trip with the intention of spiritual healing and self improvement. You got stuck in your head because there is something that is bothering you. Psychedelics give you the opportunity to remove you own filters and see shit for what it really is. At this point it is on you to recognize it, acknowledge it and seek a solution. Once you reach this point you can move past it and enjoy your evening with the added benefit of some healing.

These chemicals are far more than recreational and if you respect them they will be extremely beneficial to you. This is my church and I go here to worship and give thanks. One more thing, I find that taking higher doses is easier to take. Giving up that control before you start is easier than trying to cling to reality on what you expected to be a low dose.

Good luck!

#86 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 04:26 PM

100% agree with what your saying. I was nervous and in my head prior to taking them. The first thing I said to myself was I need to get in a better head space and I need to clean up my relationships with family. It was very evident that I have a lot going on mentally and I have to figure that out moving forward. Thanks for the advice

#87 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,137 posts

Donator

Posted 27 May 2021 - 05:28 PM

I have got some things I need to work out I'm my head too. Need to have some fresh fruits on a weekend but my timing is always off by a couple days. Too long to refrigerate. I'm sorry your experience was rough but hopefully you gained something positive, no matter how painful it was

#88 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 06:56 PM

Awww man. Sorry it was a rough experience. My life has been pretty shitty lately and I seem to go into my trip in a weird place. Usually I come out feeling better about things.

#89 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 08:56 AM

I really appreciate the support. It was a learning experience and I think the next time I go into it I’ll have a much better understanding of what to expect and how to get to a better state mentally. I think being somewhere I wasn’t comfortable and being alone on the trip effected me negatively. I wanted to walk around and talk to people but everyone was asleep so I felt trapped in my room and with the anxiety I was feeling I really wanted to move around and couldn’t. Next time will most def be a better experience but as discussed previously I need to work on a few things before my next journey.

#90 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 10:06 AM

Being stuck somewhere or tip-toeing around is the quickest way to have a bad time. 

Set and setting will make or break a trip. I like being inside at first but as the magic is flowing the desire to be outside in nature is too strong. 

Never a bad idea to exercise, meditate, or just do whatever gets you relaxed. I always play a videogame, clean, garden, practice my guitar/bass as I'm coming up. Best to distract oneself if you get anxiety. If you are working to fix anxiety. depression, etc. Always good to go in with an intention and things to turn that internal focus on. 

My last trip was to confirm and kick my ego's ass as to why I've never been able to moderate my pot use. If someone offers, if I'm going for a rough trip, or a one off-type of adventure it may be ok. Ultimately the mush told me to quit that shit as there is no middle way (moderation) for me. Listen and they will help you make sense of issues in life. Even if all the issues are your own fault...They aren't nice when they need you to listen 

Edited by rockyfungus, 28 May 2021 - 10:10 AM.

• fahtster and Oldpunk like this

#91 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 07:29 AM

While on vacation I hooked up my monotub to a timer and pulled my subs from the shobox containers and laid them in the monotub. After a week my wife came home to some monsters but she isnt a fan of my hobby so NO PICS and she put them into the freezer in a glass mason jar which I thought would be ok but the frost got into the jars and when I tried to defrost they turned to mush! I was upset to say the least but I was also excited to see how well they grew without my intervention. I will be growing some B+ over the next few weeks and sampling some of the other fruits I grew prior to vacation. My last experience didn't go so well but tbh I had a feeling it wasn't going to go well lol. My anxiety has been on 1000 the last week or so, I hate anxiety, I need to get back on track!!! Im the type of person who needs to schedule/routine and if I fall off that routine I don't do well mentally. I think from the age 12 i have been using alcohol or drugs to cope with life, I need to change! I'm greatful for everyone here that provides support and knowledge!! Hope you all are doing well!! Much love

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#92 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 02:21 PM

Damn....i wanted to see the after vacation growth!

I just read your post and totally get how things couldve been weird. I only trip when I know I got time and I don't have to hide it. I've got a few acres with trails running through it and stuff to do outside. If I felt trapped in a room I wouldn't enjoy that at all. Next time make sure your setting is better.

Having a co pilot is awesome, if you can swing that in a place you can wander and explore that'll make it 1000x better. I honestly do most of mine alone and trying to work through some life issues. But I still need to be able to wander, move, dance. I'd probably go crazy if I couldn't.

I hope your next venture is more pleasurable.

#93 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,568 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 June 2021 - 08:58 PM

Did you dry them out? you have to dry them shrooms out before freezing sir.  Otherwise icicles of death will be driving themselves throughout the mushroom, leaving a soggy mess when it finally thaws out. The common phrase is "cracker dry" If you are going to try to store fresh shrooms the fridge is best, they might last a week or so in there. Drying is the easiest long term storage method. It is dry enough where I live my kitchen ceiling fan will dry them out in a day or two. Splitting the wide stems will help as well, although some people might not like the aesthetic of pulled apart stems and opt for a dehydrator for quicker results

Oh yeah and a tip to bust out of those strange loop type trips is to take more mushrooms. I find the second doses are usually far less intense and more on the happy side

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 22 June 2021 - 09:00 PM.

#94 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 171 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 AM

Thank you sir! It was such a shame to find that out the hard way!! I lost some serious fruits that day but good news is I was successful with my cakes this go round. Here are some early pics.... Being patient.... I have 4 tubs about to fruit and my first attempt at a larger scale grow is in the works.... Ill post more once these projects are producing. Much love all

Attached Thumbnails

• pic1.jpg
  • pic2.jpg

#95 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 171 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:49 AM

I didn't dry them out I was actually on vacation and my wife harvested them lol. I cant blame her she was only trying to help. It sucks bc there were a few monsters she pulled, im sure it was atleast 20g dry maybe more. Lesson learned

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!