Ten days ago I made agar with activated charcoal added, and the next day inoculated several agar cups with spore syringes and another two cups with clone tissue. Here are the results so far, and I am hoping for input on how things look and what to do next. Please note that all out of focus blob things in the images are water condensation on the lid of the cup. No contaminants present, as far as I can see.
The recipe I used is 8.25g agar agar + 8.25g LME + 2g activated charcoal in 550ml distilled water.
As always, THANK YOU!
Mazatapec spore syringe:
Panaeolus Bisporus spore syringe:
Golden Teacher tissue samples:
Edited by PaceArrow, 01 June 2021 - 07:49 PM.