pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,419 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2021 - 07:56 PM

sorry, slight deviation from the OP

[Direct Link]

this video was edited. an earlier, longer video shows the DEA genius picking up another gun and a kid in the room screams out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• FLASHINGROOSTER and rockyfungus like this

#22 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,932 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2021 - 06:23 PM

Man these type of people crack me up

When those little boys never really grow out of playing cops and robbers hey. Pew pew pew

That dojo guy is literally trying to do all the stupid bullshit you see in movies. That part where he rides on the motorcycle firing the AR at close range was hilarious. Turns out shooting a rifle one handed is actually not very effective! Who would have guessed

That supreme grand master doctor colonel's martial arts show has to be on par with lets say the ribbon event at the Olympics? A series of choreographed dance moves, although those ribbon girls actually look like they are performing difficult athletic moves. I was going to compare it to WWE style wrestling but It would be an insult to the actual physical feats those guys perform. I want to see that guy take a metal chair to the forehead then we can see how durable he really is

I think John whick is more believable than this guy

Not sure whats more embarrassing, performing that spectacle at the start of the video or attending it as a fan

I'd like to see a huge brawl between the people McDojo makes fun of and the people Bullshido makes fun of. I imagine there would be lots of focused Chi attacks and Death Touches. It would be epic.

What the think they look like

How we see them

edit:  And why on gods green earth would you ever have a loaded weapon in a class room, let alone one int he chamber unless you were trying to take out an active shooter. That guy must have felt so stupid, that would be hard to live down. I thought he did a decent job of making it a teachable moment though haha

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 31 August 2021 - 06:33 PM.

• rockyfungus likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!