32 replies to this topic

#1 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 04:40 PM

i have read a lot of info and a cpl books about Ayahuasca...

i even visited an Ethno Botanical Garden in the Amazon as part of a tour, i saw  the capy vines ect growing in the jungle and attended a cleansing  ceremony of sorts ..

i chatted with the Shaman about Ayahuasca but wasn't able to arrange a Ayahuasca ceremony ...

NOW  TO THE MEAT ! OF THIS POST

i wanted some opinions on making a sorta simple   Ayahuasca brew ...of sorts  

by boiling. some bark i have  access to  small amount of MHRB  or Acadia ether type ..

i also  have some full spectrum harmale HCL  extract from Syrian Rue ..'

i did searches and got wildly conflicting dosage guideline seems .there are recommendations for  boiling .......5 grams bark to 25 grams bark..... in slightly acidic water , ,

Could a few of you post your recommendations/opinions  and why ?

i was considering this .............take oral hcl harmila ether in capsule or sublingual 100mg to 200 mg ? about half hour before drinking brew .

i was thinking 7gr to 15gr boiled ,in acidic water ,,,?

some recommend an egg white wash to remove some tannins and  things that might cause nausea .....Please i need info

will this work any opinions  on dosage ect i want as simple as possible

i Don't Need tips on Traditionalist brews with capy ect

As i  just have the simple non Traditional ingredients above.

Thanks

BEZ

#2 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,173 posts

Donator

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:03 PM

I would extract your dmt and dissolve it in an acidic solution. I use a couple ounces of coke. You will have to play with dosage and find your sweet spot. Personally I like 80-120mg. Going the pharma is the way to go

Edited by drmcnasty , 11 July 2021 - 05:08 PM.

#3 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 06:11 PM

so When you  mentioned the dosage you preferd you said .. but were you talking harmila or DMT    or both ?

drmcnasty

Posted Today, 05:03 PM

I would extract your dmt and dissolve it in an acidic solution. I use a couple ounces of coke. You will have to play with dosage and find your sweet spot. Personally I like 80-120mg. Going the pharma is the way to go

#4 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 06:17 PM

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that you’re about to be treated to a link to an little known revolutionary process using HPBCD to make DMT sublingually active (with THH of course) and a couple of stock photos from a water park.
Just a guess.
  • FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#5 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 06:37 PM

heh  .... do i detect sarcasm .............Naaa....!

#6 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 06:39 PM

i was searching similer posts on ausca/reddit..any opinions on this post ?

I haven't tried pure Harmaline (have tried pure Harmine, and pure THH though), usually i take Rue seed or Rue full spectrum extract. But from my understanding pure Harmaline is said to be used at 100 to 150mgs iirc, i usually go for 180 to 200mgs of full spectrum Rue extract. If i had to guess, i would say 150mgs of Harmaline, but that may be a little strong, but it's what i'd go for most likely. For Mimosa, 5 to 6 grams is usually where i'd stay, but if it's properly brewed then just keep in mind 8 grams and up is pretty dang strong, so long as you have enough Harmaline and the timing between the Harmaline and Mimosa is good, then i would say 5 to 6 grams of Mimosa should be good. I personally take my Rue/Harmalas an hour before i consume the Mimosa or Acacia, i used to do 30 minutes apart but i found an hour apart is best for me.

#7 drmcnasty

drmcnasty

Resident Pervert

• OG VIP
  • 1,173 posts

Donator

Posted 11 July 2021 - 06:55 PM

I was referring to the dmt. The harmalas I used were purchased and the total dosage was 250mg and included harmine, harmaline and THH. I'm tired of reading that shit too Norman. I would love a sublingual DMT but if I'm taking harmalas then it's a fucking pharma

#8 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 10:30 PM

The recommended dose for rue is 3 to 5 grams and rue is about 3% alkaloids so 90 to 150 milligrams.
For bark I usually use somewhere around 7 grams of 1% yielding MHRB. I’ve heard that certain species of ACRB can be problematic with MAOIs so do your homework.
  • bezevo likes this

#9 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 July 2021 - 11:08 PM

Thanks Norman 

The Acacia   bark  is   Acacia confusa , it's about 1.5%... i was told .

The  MHRB is said to be about 2% 

So I'm guessing 5 grams of ether Bark and  100 or 150 mg of the Harmalas .should be Plenty .

i'M  not a big fan of barfing ...........some reports were zero purge and others  extreme purging ........

i wonder is that due to different peoples physiology  or differences in various  things in the plants .

A cpl articles  said  MHRB was less  troublesome in a brew  than Acacia 

One artical said to ad egg  white to brew to remove tannin's when brewing Acacia .

Like all things like this you research on the internet  it's difficult to filter out the B.S.

Ok i'm getting a few  good ideas .. ANY ONE here ever made a similar brew ?

THANKS

BEZ

Acacia confusa

330px-Acacia_confusa-01.jpg

Edited by bezevo, 11 July 2021 - 11:35 PM.

#10 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 July 2021 - 02:37 PM

ok  doing another cpl  searches  for more info and i came across this info ..

https://www.dmt-nexu...g=posts&t=79298

The author of the post is using Acacia and Syrian rue but i suppose  you could do the same with  MHRB and a Harmala extract just adjust /calculate your dosages ,

There are a few interesting drug interaction warnings included..

#11 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 July 2021 - 03:31 PM

Well you certainly have me racking my brain trying to figure out why eating a root bark sandwich is preferable to making a simple tea.
  • bezevo likes this

#12 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,042 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 10:17 AM

Just my 2 cents: Traditional brews vs non-traditional brews:

Positronic Ayahuasca brewing - Ayahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Hi Bezevo. As someone who has taken traditional Ayahuasca x 80 times and cactus tea over 200 times, I highly recommend the traditional brew, all explained in attached thread. The THH in caapi (2nd highest indredient) is not found in rue, and makes a huge difference. 

It's unfortunate that potent Hawaiian psychotria is extinct, has all been diverted to the numerous Ayahuasca centers in South America for the last 4 years, none has been on the market, when there used to be kilos constantly available. I therefore recommend extracting the "light side of the brew". Using straight bark tea will extract lots of tannins and other nasties, that make the tummy hurt for 2 hours, and the trace maoi's in the tea can negatively interact with the RIMA's, see attached paper under bark section, includes pages of bark tea reports from lots of people. 

Colors will only be neon-colorful, music will only sound bad-ass incredible, beauty enhancement will be "over the top" and actresses on TV will look like dazzling glowing super-colorful cartoon versions of themselves (just like with high dose cactus tea) only if you include the THH. Important teamwork takes place with THH + DMT. In my experience, THH also doubles the half-life of the DMT, so you get a full 90 minutes out of each HPBCD DMT dose. You can even re-dose more sublingual HPBCD DMT x 2 more times (every 1.5 hour) at night for a 4.5 hour total strong experience with long afterglow.

THH is found in dose of average 150mg per brew, and since the Vegetals (UDV, Santo Daime, native Shuar Indian) drink 2 cups real traditional Ayahuasca during evening, they are consuming around 300mg of THH, see attached paper. THH has numerous similarities to mescaline. 300mg of THH alone causes several hours of monochrome static and animated visions like ancient ruins, cities, etc. The DMT lights up the THH visions, and further exponentially adds on to them. 

Edited by tregar, 16 July 2021 - 11:05 AM.

#13 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 12:11 PM

Unfortunately, due to entheo tourism, traditional use is now picking up an ayahuasca melt and a bottomless caapi cola at the Iquitos Subway.

#14 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 12:35 PM

ummmm Norman i missed any  root bark sandwitch  recipes  .i thought they were  all  simple root bark teas ..hummm  perhaps that was Norman poking me with  quirky  humor .ha i am a bit dense ha .. ok  hummm. ha

ok thanks guys continue your  comments . i m learning .

Iquitos is an interesting city to visit .

Flying into Iquitos from Lima in a HORRIFIC Torental rain Storm in an old creaking Airbus was a real Sphinkter puckeing experance .

Iquitos had a kinda wild west  vibe ..but we went right to the boats to travel 55 liles north on the Amazon to hang out and explore in the jungle was a great trip.

#15 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 12:41 PM

i want a bottomless caapi cola....gota beat that weird Inca Cola they sell its bright yellow and kinda like cross between MtDew  and Squirt ,not sure why it's called cola.

they had a reall tasy local beer/ale brewed in Iquitos

#16 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 01:40 PM

From the link -

“ Grind acacia confusa bark (the DMT plant) into a fine powder using a coffee grinder. Mix the acacia with peanut butter and honey or jam or something for sweetness. Put on bread. You don’t even taste the acacia.”
  • bezevo likes this

#17 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:04 PM

Thats nasty sounding ha ack , ack  Norman

i missed that one ..

ha ha

Edited by bezevo, 16 July 2021 - 03:05 PM.

#18 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:29 PM

I’m constantly amazed at the lengths you guys will go to avoid using a simple established proven procedure.
  • Myc, coorsmikey, pharmer and 1 other like this

#19 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,205 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:48 PM

oh Norman

i'm very  familure with  the simple procedures like a  simple tea with  Syrian rue.... or extracting ..  .ect 

just wanted to understand what and why others were doing ... and if any of the ideas  were  worth  looking into . and

i had some  already extracted HCL Harmala . .i wanted to figure out dosage of a simple bark tea , to go with the Harmala extracct i have  .

i am discounting all of the crazy stuff .like a bark sand witch  ? ? WTSF   .umm  NO ! ha ha

LOOK at all the crazy Jessie Pinkman ChiiiP multi-step extraction tek 's out there ...HEH

When you could just do a simple NORMANS tek STB Extraction .

or a AB without lot's of extra steps .

Edited by bezevo, 16 July 2021 - 04:27 PM.

#20 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,029 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 July 2021 - 04:14 PM

I don’t advocate using extracted DMT in ayahuasca. The trip is like two hours of the unpleasant part of a smoked DMT extract trip.
Just make a tea and boil it down to a shot and down it once you start feeling the effects of the harmala.
That’s it. That’s all you have to do.
By the way, just to be clear, I also don’t advocate using that tek I wrote fifteen years ago for anything other than, as I said, extracting small amounts of DMT in an evening using common kitchen equipment. For serious work or anything over 100g, it’s A/B all the way.
  • bezevo and Salty117 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!