• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 08:37 AM

Anyone done any reading on the Mind- Gut connection. It is truly remarkable to learn that 90% of seratonin released in the body is released from the gut! The is considered our second brain and that our emotions actually effect our digestion. If anyone is interested in learning more about this there is a great book. The Mind- Gut Connection is the title of the book... it goes into detail how the two are so connected and how digestion and our gut lining are so important to how we feel. I have found some really intriguing stuff in this book and Im only 1/4 of the way thru but I wanted to share this with everyone here. I feel like enlightenment, self improvement and how we feel are all interconnected and what we eat will greatly impact this. Anyway I hope that atleast one of you get the opportunity to give it a read. Much love all!!!!

• Myc, Arathu and ElPirana like this

#2 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,828 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:40 PM

Reishi, and maitake for that matter, definitely works well through the gut, and it's FULL of all kinds of living critters and bugs.....collective mind......

A

• livefrom215 likes this

#3 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 07:21 AM

Ill have to incorporate that into diet. Im going to start trying new things, change isnt easy but I will make it happen lol

• Smokiesshrooms likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!