• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SelfTransformingMachineElf

SelfTransformingMachineElf

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 09:36 PM

I'm pretty excited - I'll be embarking on my first heavy mushroom voyage in... a decade?  Sheesh.  My last few heavy trips have been LSD and very productive, but at night.

This time I'm waking up early in the morning and embarking.  Will post any results/insights.

Happy to welcome all kind loving thoughts my way in about nine hours.

• Coopdog, SteampunkScientist, Cuboid and 3 others like this

#2 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,216 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2021 - 09:53 PM

Good luck and have a safe voyage!

#3 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2021 - 01:21 AM

Happy trails!

And vision wobbles.

And epiphanies.
  • SteampunkScientist likes this

#4 SelfTransformingMachineElf

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 10:45 AM

Ah dang.  Synchronicity.  What a way to celebrate Jerry Garcia's life.

NFA

• coorsmikey and rockyfungus like this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,259 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2021 - 12:35 PM

I hope you get your world rocked, but in a good way! Have fun doesn't seem proper to say in this case, so have at it instead!

#6 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2021 - 07:40 PM

Are you still listening to "Simple Twist of Fate" or to fried to type? I had a nice ride last night with a beautiful light show with sound effects right as it was kicking in. But I want to hear about yours.......Update Please?

• Coopdog likes this

#7 SelfTransformingMachineElf

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:11 PM

Hey all!  My trip was nice - 3.5 grams of nearly cracker-dry cubensis, taken at 6 AM.  So there was no blasting off - but it was just what I needed.  The following week was very productive, and I felt a weight lift off of me that had been in place for quite a while.

mikey - I am at a complete loss - did I mention "Simple Twist of Fate" somewhere??  That has been one I've been working on for guitar lately, and has gotten heavy rotation.  By the time I typed this on the morning of the 1st, I was pretty much "back to normal", although I had a nice restful afternoon with the house to myself.

• Coopdog, swayambhu and YoshiTrainer like this

#8 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,107 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 August 2021 - 05:02 PM

Ha, Simple Twist Of Fate performed by Jerry Garcia what was playing on every channel I switched to on his birthday and at the time I posted. I just assumed since you mentioned celebrating Jerry that you may have indulging in some of the same listening I was that day.

• Coopdog, YoshiTrainer and SelfTransformingMachineElf like this

#9 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,259 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2021 - 02:19 AM

CoorsMikey, have I ever told you that I have some sort of strange connection with Jerry Garcia? Never was a huge Dead fan, but absolutely love some of their stuff. Years ago I went to Hempfest, and met a guy who did the most amazing pencil drawings. He was just whipping them out in no time. My wife asked if he had one of Jerry Garcia, he said no, and proceeded to draw me the most amazing picture of him from memory that was astoundingly perfect in less than 5-6 minutes. No picture to go by, nothing. It hangs over my bed and watches out for me every time I trip. 

I have had 4-5 visiting dreams with him. Where I am just sitting, playing guitar, passing big fat joints back and forth and bullshitting like I knew him all my life. Very strange as I had never been a solid fan before all that. His picture hangs over my bed to this day. It was meant to be. 

That same day, I came across an old dude sitting in the shade by a Tie Die shop. Amazed, I said are you Jack Herer? He laughed and nodded. I sat there with him for two hours while my wife and brother in law walked the concourse. Again I felt like I had known him all my life. We went out on the rocks, and I had some BOG Lifesaver, which was one of the most delectable strains I ever had in my life. He offered me some bud in return, and I turned it down, just happy to share with him. Later I realized what a chance I had just casually blown off, just happy to have him smoking my weed that beautiful August day. I wish to this day I had taken that fat nug lol. Lost chances, man indeed. I was humbled to sit there in the shade with him while 100,000 stoners walked by completely oblivious who that was. I got a signed copy of The Emperor Wears no Clothes that day that I will always treasure. He had his lifechanging stroke very soon after. Very damn grateful for that time. Laughed and giggled like we had known one another forever. 

EDIT: took this pic as I made the post. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Jerry.jpg

Edited by Coopdog, 10 August 2021 - 02:20 AM.

• phlegmbae, Salty117 and SelfTransformingMachineElf like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!