• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Smokiesshrooms

Smokiesshrooms

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:28 AM

I have been Microdosing for 2 weeks maybe now. I can tell some differnces in my attitude from when I started mostly.

Im curious as to if anyone on here does this as well? Im sure there are so, How do you do it, what dose you take, what strain you using right now, What's the biggest differences you notice & are you cycling? 5 days on 2 days off? Everyother day? What?

Just getting i to this heavy and wanting to see how and what other peoples experiences have been..

Thank's for any input! 7c31c8dfc4896c34547eb5c1caf9938d.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
  • TVCasualty likes this

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,683 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:59 AM

This ought to keep you busy for a while: https://mycotopia.ne...67-microdosing/

• Smokiesshrooms likes this

#3 Smokiesshrooms

Smokiesshrooms

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:00 AM

Phh, I posted in the wrong spot it looks like. And i was looking lol. Apparently not good enough.

Thank you!

• TVCasualty likes this

#4 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:03 AM

I am all ears on this topic. I plan to do some micro dose testing as well. As for dose size, my capsules hold 0.25 grams of dried, powdered shrooms.

Also planning to try an alcohol extraction and tincture drops done sublingual.

I was thinking every day.....no? I do remember reading something about days on and days off. I don't recall exactly why.

#5 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,683 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2021 - 10:07 AM

I am all ears on this topic. I plan to do some micro dose testing as well. As for dose size, my capsules hold 0.25 grams of dried, powdered shrooms.

I was thinking every day.....no? I do remember reading something about days on and days off. I don't recall exactly why.

There was no real reason for the on/off regimen. It was arbitrary, and I think it was originally advocated by Dr. James Fadiman as a form of public relations for it or something like that.

I believe he talks about that in the video linked here (which is definitely worth a watch): https://mycotopia.ne...on-microdosing/

It took me way too long to find that thread so I just moved it to the Microdosing subforum where it might get more views.

Edited by TVCasualty, 12 August 2021 - 10:08 AM.

• Smokiesshrooms and Ringo like this

#6 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:24 PM

I started microdosing last Monday night... I don't weigh anything I really just pull a few caps off the smaller mushies and eat them... if i had to guess its prob .03-.05 and I eat them right before bed basically when I start falling asleep and know Ill fall asleep I eat them. As for the differences I have noticed so far has been pretty minimal... although I have been feeling less stressed and have felt more clear going into my days. I often found myself having trouble accessing my vocabulary when I felt I wanted to speak intellectually with someone but lately I feel as though the words come to me without hesitation. LOL when I say intellectually I honestly mean I try to use larger words that I feel make me sound more intellectual :-) I have been taking them mon-fri off sat/sun... Im thinking of increasing my dose a bit, oh the strain has been treasure coast/goldens... I plan to move on to some PE and see how that treats me.. I also have some Pans I want to grow and try those down the road. Good luck on your adventures everyone... much love!!!

• TVCasualty and Smokiesshrooms like this

#7 Ringo

Ringo

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 01:39 PM

I took one of my caps an hour and a half ago and I am very high. Started about 1 hour after I took the pill. No visuals yet but very much a body high. Hands are a little nervous and walking is slightly staggered.

I have a little stomach load. It came on right at 1 hour with the buzz. I just ate some breakfast and it seems to be OK.

I measured very carefully the first few caps I made. They all fit the same. 0.25 gram. I did stuff a few more without measuring but the laws of physics are what they are and I'm pretty sure all the caps have very close to the same. Either way, I should not be this stoned on 0.25 gram. I would definitely not ride my motorcycle and might not drive a car this buzzed.

Also, to qualify, I have had my normal, typical and daily ration of pot for the day as well. Probably 5 or 6 joints so far today. But that has not been enough to get me high for decades. Could be that the B1 receptors produce additional serotonin to add to my micro dose??????

Whatever the case.... A. I am having some stomach discomfort. B. For a micro dose I am way too high (not complaining. just unexpected).. I must have read 0.25 instead of 0.025 or something. I'll go back and review. Also, getting the exhaustion that I get with higher doses.

I'll check back later.

Edited by Ringo, 12 August 2021 - 01:40 PM.

• TVCasualty and Smokiesshrooms like this

#8 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,683 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:17 PM

I took one of my caps an hour and a half ago and I am very high.

I'm a fan of low-dose use of psychedelics, like what you're reporting there.

"Microdosing" would (by definition) be a dose so low as to not be able to feel any noticeable effects.

I suspect that "microdosing" is a Trojan Horse kind of thing intended to make the legalization of mushrooms/psychedelics more credible to certain crowds, and thereby become more culturally accepted.

I'm a much bigger fan of "macrodosing."  headbang

Edited by TVCasualty, 12 August 2021 - 03:17 PM.

• coorsmikey and MushLuvR like this

#9 Smokiesshrooms

Smokiesshrooms

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:44 PM

Im thinking it has to do with tolerance levels if I remember right.

• Ringo likes this

#10 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,204 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2021 - 10:35 PM

my friend was making 10 microo-doses out of a gram . sub-presepptable . 5 days on two off,  they also add  lions mane ,turkey tail and another medicinal mushroom to there micro-dose stack .

• Cuboid, Smokiesshrooms, Ringo and 1 other like this

#11 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 August 2021 - 01:54 PM

Took a little bigger dose last night and felt it... Nothing crazy just some mild euphoria/anxiety that came and went. I can say that I have been way less irritable while microdosing. Im going to start documenting everything so I can see my progression if any over the course of the next couple of months. Much love all

• bezevo and Ringo like this

#12 Smokiesshrooms

Smokiesshrooms

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 07:13 AM

Took a little bigger dose last night and felt it... Nothing crazy just some mild euphoria/anxiety that came and went. I can say that I have been way less irritable while microdosing. Im going to start documenting everything so I can see my progression if any over the course of the next couple of months. Much love all

Ive noticed some anxiety as well with some dosing. Idk if its the dose or the mushrooms bringing up my past life giving me anxiety. Im going with the later.
Working through what personal life experiences you have had or have done that is Idk bad or not good seems to be what I notice happens. Its never the future I find myself thinking of yet.. Idk if that will ever happen.

#13 Smokiesshrooms

Smokiesshrooms

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 07:32 AM

Well, micro dosimg. Ive stopped taking them everyday. Now I take a micro once a week or two, depends. It seemed to clear my head up. It felt clogged when I started the micro dosimg, I could feel the fist size black ball in my brain open up so i could think again, and work out some stuff.

Just quick update.

• TVCasualty likes this

#14 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 667 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2021 - 06:40 PM

Last spring I tried every other day for about 5 or 6 weeks. I had covid the end of March and stopped taking them. But have been thinking of trying them out again. I still have a bottle of 0.2g capsules I made up. I've had a pretty depressing couple years and it seemed like it was helping a little bit. Seeing this post makes me want to revisit the microdosing experiment
  • bezevo and Smokiesshrooms like this

#15 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 07:08 AM

I have been microdosing for about a month now... I usually take .02g but last night I went a little more not expecting anything being that I always take it before right before I fall asleep. Last night was way different.... Took a large cap and the stem with it around 9:40 and laid down to fall asleep... around 11:40 I was awoke by the yells of DADDY DADDY and of course I spring out of bed thinking it was my son having a nightmare of whatever but it ended up being the TV... My heart was pounding then as I looked around I thought Oh yeah I ate that cap and BOOM I was off all of my senses seemed to be on 1000.... shadows morphed into strange shapes... lights glistened throughout the room... I felt like i had at 3g. I had a mini panic attack thinking how I had work early the next day and wasnt looking to have this type of experience but once I settled down got my breathing under control and said a mantra a few hundred times then showered I was back to feeling good. Do any of you have a difficult time regulating your body temp with dosing? I often find that Im freezing then sweating excessively. Moving forward I'll only be taking larger doses during the day time and continue microdosing at night. Stay up everyone--- Much love!!!

#16 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 02:47 PM

I took what I call a microdose the other night and fell asleep as I usually do. About two hours after consumption and sleep I was awoken by what I thought was my son screaming for me "DADDY DADDY" I immediately sprung into Daddy mode just to realize it was the tv and not my son then realized that that microdose was much more than that and I was tripping hard!! I was not ready for this as I had to go to work early in the morning. I panicked for a bit but found some comfort once I got my breathing under control, the anxiety didnt go away though... I ended up taking a xanax and fell asleep about 20 mins later. I do not promote use of xanax at all I actually hate them but they did really help me in that situation. Ok thats all i got lol have a great day everyone!!

#17 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,112 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2021 - 05:30 PM

Did it happen to be Groundhog Day on the TV. Ok JK, but have you heard any reports from people that stop leaving the tv on while sleeping? Man, for me that was the next best decision I've made, right up the list of stop smoking cigarettes. One of those thing you thing you need but would actually BE better off without. Not getting a good rest at night can lead to a lot of things that people look to microdosing to correct. on the flip side, it took a lot of micro and macro dosing for me to realize that most of my issues and the funk I was micro to correct, were indeed self inflicted by the choices and lifestyle I lead. If someone told me back in the day, that falling asleep to the TV on wasn't good for sleep. I would have said "yeah you don't know what you're talking about cuz I do it every night just fine". right after I popping a Xanax, a 12pk and watching something violent all to "Help" me sleep.

• livefrom215 likes this

#18 livefrom215

livefrom215

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:08 AM

I don't typically fall asleep watching tv but that night I did maybe it happened for a reason lol. I think I need one of those hero doses so I can really see what comes up. I know I have many demons hiding in the closet that I have yet to deal with. 

#19 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,683 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:19 AM

I don't typically fall asleep watching tv but that night I did maybe it happened for a reason lol. I think I need one of those hero doses so I can really see what comes up. I know I have many demons hiding in the closet that I have yet to deal with. 

Those demons also tend to hide in televisions, so don't turn yours on when taking a full-spectrum dose.

I don't like the phrase "heroic dose" since the notion of being heroic for obliterating the Ego is kind of contradictory, not to mention it sets up expectations for the experience that might be counter-productive. That, and sometimes lower doses kick our ass harder than really high ones. When it's time to face those demons, they'll show up.

• Severian likes this

#20 Smokiesshrooms

Smokiesshrooms

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:18 AM

Im back on micro dosing for a while now as well. I have noticed, my body temp seems to drop some when doing certain things. Crazy i know, might just be me Idk. But my demons were brought on myself. The mushrooms made me forgive myself as im not that person anymore!! I wana help "most" people lol, not hurt them. Some people you just cant help.

Got a buddy that was in the war, he said the mushrooms were bringing back GOOD Memories and helping him cope.. Im still givin him yhe mushrooms to use. He's going to start growing his own as well, So they must be helping!!

• Oldpunk likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!