• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 01:13 PM

FOAF put himself through 8g of what could have been mostly 2nd 'flush' mushrooms and had a very rough time apparently. Even peaced out of work a few hours early. I'm wondering if anyone here has had any experiences they would be willing to share with high dosages of cubes from the Amazonian region? This is not the individual's first rodeo with the mushroom experience, and they just recently (about a week ago?) tried a 5g dose of what could have been 1st flush Lizard King and reported very mild visuals but lots of love and euphoria, with no complaints. I don't know much about their 8g Brazilian experience other than that it was a really bad trip. I haven't pressed for more details as I figured they would have said more if they wanted to say more.

I've been holding off on dosing for one reason or another, maybe it's time for me to suit up and see what they have to say for myself lol.

If anyone has experiences with high dosage amazonian cubes they're willing to share, I'm interested in hearing it! As the farthest south I've personally gone so far has been Mazatapecs.

P.S. I did not tell this person to do all them at once himself, at first I thought he was going to split it with his partner but I guess they backed out last second so he did them all himself.

236403127_835184283867344_3700303777832010101_n.jpg

Edited by Salty117, 24 August 2021 - 01:16 PM.

#2 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 01:38 PM

I’m a cube is a cube type of guy. They all affect me the same which is unpredictable because your tripping…

Some cubes can be stupid strong. My dose is 5-7g typically and some outdoor cubes at 2g felt like 8g for me.

Some cubes I feel no diff between 3-7g too…
  • Salty117 likes this

#3 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2021 - 02:12 PM

The only thing that seems to be constant is the fact that every trip is different. We can try to take some lets say precautions to facilitate a good trip but it is never guaranteed. I have only tried maybe three or four "variety" of cubes but they all seem relatively same to me. Eating the same batch of mushrooms for nearly a year and never once is the trip the same based off of dosage

• Coopdog, Salty117 and rockyfungus like this

#4 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 05:43 PM

I've tried a variety of cubes now from various regions of Earth and perhaps it's just how my mental state was at the time but I've had ranges of visual experiences, for example the first two trips I ever took were with B+ and I swear I could see what appeared to be hieroglyphs on the ceiling and floor of my friend's apartment. I've dosed on Ban Hua Thanon and seen what appeared to be something like lotus flowers swirling in the air, with lots of specifically green hues. The same FOAF that I mention above also noted without me mentioning my experience with Ban Hua Thanon first that it was a "Very Green Experience visually, inward and out." And when my SO dosed on Pink Buffalo, the first thing she said she began to see was "The faces of flowers swirling in the air." The Treasure Coast was much broader in the spectrum of colors it provided and visuals could be described as having the appearance of rushing waters. Texan Cubes seemed to throw a paisley bandanna design across the floor and ceiling of any room I was in, including the polebarn and seemed to add a shimmer to things rather than gradually distort them which is how a friend of mine that dosed on the texans with me had also described the visuals they experienced.

And that's not even touching on the introspective experiences each provided. Maybe it was my perception of the Golden Teachers I ate fresh but it really felt as though I was in the presence of some being that was willing to give me the keys to unlock new perspectives on things that I might not have considered, and they've been the only ones to come with that sensation so far.

Maybe Cubes are just Cubes and correlation doesn't equal causation, but it sure does make me wonder sometimes.

Edited by Salty117, 24 August 2021 - 05:49 PM.

• phlegmbae and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#5 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,112 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 August 2021 - 06:41 PM

If I were to eat 8gr at work I wouldn't expect a good experience. I most definitely would have peaced out for the whole day and perhaps the next day as well :tongue:

• Coopdog, Guy1298, bezevo and 2 others like this

#6 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 07:27 PM

Lol sorry Mikey, I forgot to mention that he did them last night, asleep around 3:30am, up for work at 7am. He wasn't under the influence on the job. I guess they just gave him an ass-kicking, whether it was for good or not idk. I've gone down some rabbit holes but I have yet to go through anything I would describe as a really bad trip.... hope I'm not jinxing myself  :tinfoil:

#7 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 07:32 PM

Maybe I just hit the dab rig too hard and I'm babbling nonsense, my appologies.

#8 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 09:17 PM

All I can say is i'm jealous. I rarely get visuals from mush. LSD on the other hand.

Mush is all internal for me. OEVs only happen cuz I'm entering the spirit land and you don't need eyes there

#9 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 10:22 PM

I find that very intriguing, I often feel very immersed in the experience in a very lucid manner where OEV seem to augment what I'm currently seeing or am surrounded with. It sort of feels like when you look at an image overlaid with various colored lines and the image changes based on the color filter you view it through with psilocin being the filter for the mind. The couple times I dosed on 4g of Ban Hua Thanon with Harmaline Extract put a pretty major twist on the experience, electronic devices seem to have this "energy vacuum" feeling, like if I felt compelled to look something up on my phone, pulling myself away from it felt like it was suctioning my attention and it was so hard to avert my gaze.

• phlegmbae and rockyfungus like this

#10 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 06:03 AM

My friends have one rule for group trips. No future devices (phones)
  • Salty117 and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#11 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 06:56 AM

That's not a bad rule to go by, if I fire up the computer and get "stuck" on the news article feed on my browser's main page I just get depressed and disheartened over all the things, the suffering and strife, that I'm powerless to help.

I do like to be able to put on some music if I so desire though. I made the switch to all digital audio media when my stepmother sold all my CD's in a yard sale years ago. Just never felt like building my collection back up (she sold all my near-mint condition X-Men trading cards for $5 for the whole box too. I was not a happy camper.)

#12 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 07:24 AM

I feel ya on the comic cards and CDs. I use digital music these days. I do have vinyl still, but switching/flipping records can be quite the ordeal.

I’m not a visual person so just assumed it was me.

#13 batty007

batty007

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 10:46 AM

Did 5g of Thai Koa the other day. Very intense for about 4 hours, they definitely liked Ween. They rewarded me with a little rushing through space and time and planted a nice smile on my face which is yet to leave. This strain seems to have residual effects for days. 

• phlegmbae and Salty117 like this

#14 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 05:46 AM

Did 5g of Thai Koa the other day. Very intense for about 4 hours, they definitely liked Ween. They rewarded me with a little rushing through space and time and planted a nice smile on my face which is yet to leave. This strain seems to have residual effects for days. 

Wonderful! I'm glad to hear that, may need to keep my eyes peeled for that variety  :happy:

• batty007 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!