• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 01:04 PM

Tea is brewing, finally got through some of the bigger things that needed to get taken care of before dosing or else they would be sitting on the back of my mind.

If I don't start it now, I'll be too tired by the time dusk rolls around (I practically hibernate in the winter due to my circadian rhythm)

Admittedly my stomach probably isn't 100% empty, but for lunch I had but a couple pierogies and went for a brief walk. I figure that shouldn't be too heavy to weigh down a 6g dosage. If it doesn't hit me like a whirlwind then I should be back around later this evening  :laugh:  :ph34r:

• phlegmbae and YoshiTrainer like this

#2 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,283 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 August 2021 - 01:26 PM

Good luck and safe travels!

#3 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 06:30 PM

I wonder if the Brazilian cubes are anything like the South American strain Ralphster's was marketing back in 2005? They were super visual. I grew them, but never got to try them. They left my wife, and a buddy both in a fetal position for 3-4 hours from only 2 grams a piece. 

You should be touching down any time now. Hope you had a good one! I'm looking forward to how it was.

• Salty117 likes this

#4 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 07:50 PM

Definitely felt the dosage in muscles. Felt myself flexing random muscles more often and intensely than usual but it felt really good to stretch. The visuals were pretty mild but the voice of my consciousness felt pretty clear, with my ADD and anxiety I often struggle with intrusive thoughts coming up and distracting me from getting all the way to a conclusion I may need and there was significantly less of that happening which is always appreciated. All things considered, it was a pretty underwhelming experience but I still got some answers that I needed to come to. It seemed to lack the overwhelming euphoria that seems to come with dosing so I wonder if my cannabis usage has left me desensitized. I've been easing up on it but I should probably take a prolonged tolerance break soon to try to relocated a real base level.

• rockyfungus likes this

#5 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

Digging for Rainbows

• App Administrator
  • 9,125 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2021 - 06:43 AM

I wonder, if you have meds for the ADD and anxiety (no need to tell us), whether they could interfere with your experience.  At six grams it shouldn't be underwhelming!  Are you usually hard-headed?

#6 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 07:58 AM

I'm not on any medications for my anxiety or ADD at the time being. I have been previously but during the summer last year, I weened myself off the anti-anxieties because they were providing other less than desireable effects for what I would describe as mild anxiety relief. As much as I would like to be taking my "funciton like a normal human being meds" the only one that actually corrects my attention deficit/executive functionality is Vyvanse and there's no generic out there until 2023.. $360 for a one month supply through GoodRx is certainly out of my realm of affordability right now.

I'm wondering if I just didn't steep the mushroom powder long enough to exctract the magical goodness. I folded up a coffee filter as a pouch and clipped it to the inside wall of the mug while the tea steeped along side it. Maybe I should go back to letting them just soak in the tea and filter out the solids by pouring through a coffee filter into another glass? I wish I had the stomach for the mush material or else I would just drink it "pulp" and all but it just makes my gut clench so tight once it actually hits it.

#7 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

Digging for Rainbows

• App Administrator
  • 9,125 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2021 - 02:22 PM

It might be worth trying lemon tek and then simmering the mushie material for a good 20 minutes.  The heat wont hurt potency. 

• Salty117 and YoshiTrainer like this

#8 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 04:22 PM

I'll give that a whirl soon. I've let my tea kettle get screamin' hot before I pour

• Sidestreet likes this

#9 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,839 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2021 - 11:08 AM

As a fellow ADHDer I get it. Yesterday I took my Adderall which I tend not to do before a trip. It should have been wearing down by the time I dosed, but wonder if that gave me the extra energy/clarity. Last pan tripped seemed similar enough without the meth. 

I abuse pot to be honest. I can't tell if that desensitizes us to tripping. I did smoke way less then average yesterday so who knows. I assumed I have enough experiences under my belt where unless I really shed my ego it's the same experience give or take. I'm a bit scared to dose as hard as my youth as it lead to blacking out and pure adrenaline/rage. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!