Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Oral tetrahydroharmine + sublingual hpbcd dmt journeys, very similar to mescaline

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,053 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2021 - 07:31 AM

In conclusion...

On safety: I am not worried about using HPBCD sublingually, as noted earlier we are using doses that are very similar to what chemist Patrick Arnold sold for 10 years as cyclodiol and cyclonordiol by his sports supplement company: Ergopharm. He made millions selling his very effective sublingual HPBCD pro-hormone supplements until they were made illegal 9 years later, never any complaints of hearing loss. I used his sublingual HPBCD pro-hormone supplements for many years.

I had my hearing checked after using this stuff 44 times (1 original dose + 2 re-doses each evening) after 6 months of use and still my hearing was excellent. We are using very, very low doses: 770mg HPBCD compared to 4000 to 8000mg/kg in cats and mice, yes, that is 4000 to 8000 mg per kilogram injections, again we are not using anywhere near the insane mega-doses like they were using to treat Niemann–Pick disease in the studies.

Niemann-Pick disease type C (NPC) is a rare progressive genetic disorder characterized by an inability of the body to transport cholesterol and other fatty substances (lipids) inside of cells. This leads to the abnormal accumulation of these substances within various tissues of the body, including brain tissue. The accumulation of these substances damages the affected areas.

I also had a full complete labwork done, and it was excellent as well, liver and kidney functions completely normal. Doctor was very happy, all in the green, no red.

I also prefer the sublingual route, as I find it many times stronger than oral, it's much more potent than taken orally, and it comes on in only half the time of an oral dose (22 minutes instead of 45 minutes) yet it still lasts as long as an oral dose: 90 minutes. It's easy to achieve +5 Shulgin level strength using the powerful sublingual HPBCD DMT doses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have used orange fluffy dmt (30 year old plus trees seen in post pics above) and the below very fine crystalline powder = yellowish/brownish dmt from plain bark (regular younger trees) both with great results.

However, I noticed the younger inexpensive bark that forms the fine powdery yellowish/brownish crystalline powder to complex very fast, perhaps because it complexes so well to the HPBCD--it's also extremely potent. The powder does not seem to retain any amount of "wetness" or oil when dried at all, very dry & fine powder. After I scrape up the dried powder, will further crush with razor blades and back of a spoon at least twice, forms a very fine super dry crystalline powder (almost like dust) as seen in pic below, very nice.

Interestingly, the cheaper younger 170g bark yielded the same 2.2 grams as the older more expensive 30 year old 170g bark.

Also, the 25 to 30mg freebase harmine used sublingually does not need to be complexed to HPBCD. Just use it as it. Your preference, you can complex it or not, your choice.

The sublingual 30mg harmine freebase should be taken at EXACT SAME TIME as the sublingual HPBCD DMT, works VERY well! No need to separate them. Use them both under tongue at exact same time. This works extremely well! It's the only way I use it from now, both together at same time. Talk about extremely powerful!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT REFERENCE NOTES AND HOW TO:

HPBCD = Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
2-HPBCD = 2-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

Note: Molecular weight of harmine = 212g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore use a 1:6g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

How to complex harmine freebase: 30mg harmine fb is complexed to 180mg plain HPBCD in 3 drops boiling hot water, mixed and mashed for 2 minutes, place bottom side of tongue onto spoon, it will all adhere, hold in sublingual mucosa, it all dissolves in around 5 minutes, no taste as the HPBCD will mask the harmine taste.

Again, you don't have to complex the harmine fb to HPBCD, you can just use it "as is" your choice.

Note: Molecular weight of DMT = 188g/mol, plain HPBCD molecular weight = 1300g/mol, therefore, use a 1:7g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio. 2-HPBCD = 1500g/mol, therefore use a 1:8g weight ratio in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Dennis Mckenna Ph.D:

Thus, tetrahydroharmine may prolong the half-life of DMT by blocking it's intraneuronal uptake, and hence, its inactivation by MAO, localized in mitochondria within the neuron.

Jamie, posted : 11/23/2012 8:29:28 PM:

You can't compare sublingual or oral either..20-30mg sublingual harmine is enough to activate sublingual DMT and cause effects on it's own. 20mg sublingual is probably comparable to 200mg oral.

110mg fresh just extracted DMT is put onto a spoon, covered with (1:7g ratio to keep at a 1:1 molar ratio) 770mg plain HPBCD, if using instead the 2-HPBCD, then use a 1:8g weight ratio or 880mg 2-HPBCD in order to keep a 1:1 molar ratio.

Then 12 drops of near boiling hot water from a nearby coffee mug or pyrex pot from stove is added, mix, mash & scrape it all back and forth on the spoon, using the end of another spoon really hard using your muscles for 2 minutes, then pull end off 3ml syringe and backfill it, in other words, let the spoon's liquid contents pour down the open syringe top, then replace push stopper. The syringe full of 0.6ml (12 drop complex) should be storage in a freezer, keeps the fresh potency forever, the DMT protected within the HPBCD cavity, and frozen solid, never oxidizes this way, stays as fresh as the day you extract it.

On the day after 2.2 grams of bark is extracted from 170g, while listening to music to help the time pass, I go ahead and pre-prepare 20 of these syringes, each with a 110mg HPBCD DMT dose, takes around an hour. Then freeze all of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOURNEY #46, 10-4-2021 monday night, been 10 days since taking anything.

MOST INTENSE +5 Shulgin level journey in 5 months

This time for the first time, used finely powdered (almost like dust) yellowish/brownish crystalline extract from the younger cheaper bark, as seen in photo below.

1) 6:30 = 300mg oral pure THH in a capsule taken 45 minutes before
2) 6:45 = took 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue at exact same time, all dissolved in 15 minutes
3) 8:30 = 2nd re-dose = 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT
4) 10:15 = 3rd re-dose = 30mg freebase harmine under tongue along with 110mg HPBCD DMT

Experienced an incredible 4.5 hour journey tonight, felt like 700mg of mescaline. Super-long afterglow beyond the 4.5 hours. Love Love Love

with 2 subsequent 110mg HPBCD DMT re-doses every 1.5 hour, always adding in the sublingual 30mg freebase harmine each time I took the 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue.

Mind-blowing neon colored fast moving cev spinning, morphing and dancing geometrics, open eyed beauty phenomenal, pupil dilation maxed out each time I took a sublingual dose, pupils like silver dollars, music enhancement super incredible.

All I had to do was close my eyes for an instant and watch the fast moving geometries, just a playground of images with eyes closed with every color of the rainbow, with open eyed the walls filled with beautiful neon colors, alternating slowly from pink to green to yellow...most intense experience yet.

The 30mg harmine fb TAKEN AT THE EXACT SAME TIME under tongue as the 110mg HPBCD DMT under tongue, all dissolved extremely well in 15 minutes or less...colored specs floating all throughout the air and rainbow auras surrounding everything, actresses on television looked like dazzling, glowing super colorful cartoon caricatures of themselves, immense open eyed beauty, so heavenly. Diamondlike in the beauty, sparkling and transcendent, like a field of jewels.

Deep head space, mescaline like euphoria for the full 4.5 hours, powerful spiritual insights. Afterglow past midnight strong.

Moving from one room to another felt like different worlds...zero nausea, zero dizziness, zero anxiety...phenomenal experience.

This is the ONLY WAY I will take this from now....300mg oral THH of course 45 minutes early as usual, taking sublingual 30mg harmine freebase AT EXACT SAME TIME as the sublingual 110mg HPBCD DMT.

Pic 1: 2.2 grams fine crystalline yellowish/brownish powder dmt extracted from 170g younger cheaper bark, very nice dry powder quality, complexes very well to the HPBCD, extreme potency.

Pic 2: Something new learned: instead of sucking up complex from off spoon into syringe, simply pull top off syringe, and "backfill it" by pouring spoon contents down open syringe top, then replace push stopper, much easier. Notice syringe tip caps (1000 for dirt cheap) prevent leakage, store syringes in freezer, to defrost, dunk syringe in mug of 1 minute microwaved hot water, becomes a homogenous flowing liquid once again, pull out of mug after 1 minute & shoot warm liquid under tongue, hold for 15 minutes.

Pic 3: Journey #46, 10-4-2021, 300mg pure THH taken in a capsule 45 minutes before, then 30mg harmine fb held under tongue at exact same time as 110mg HPBCD DMT held under tongue, re-dosing two more times with same every 1.5 hour, super strength 4.5 hour experience, like 700mg mescaline, +5 Shulgin level strength for 4.5 hours.

Journey #46.PNG

Edited by tregar, 05 October 2021 - 07:32 AM.

#22 el_ronhub_bird

el_ronhub_bird

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 683 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2021 - 06:17 PM

THERE IS NO FUCKIN 5 ON THE SHULGIN SCALE!
  • coorsmikey likes this

#23 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 611 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 06:49 PM

I've been getting calls to extend my factory warranty on my car since it was 2 years old. Its 8 years old now and STILL eligible for that extended factory warranty it seems.
The calls keep on coming. Maybe when it rolls over again and hits 200,000 miles they will stop calling with their very last chance offers.

Or maybe after 1000 calls I will break down and say OK.

It could happen.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#24 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,136 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 October 2021 - 09:06 PM

I've been getting calls to extend my factory warranty on my car since it was 2 years old. Its 8 years old now and STILL eligible for that extended factory warranty it seems.
The calls keep on coming. Maybe when it rolls over again and hits 200,000 miles they will stop calling with their very last chance offers.

Or maybe after 1000 calls I will break down and say OK.

It could happen.

I'm sorry! But I am still get calls on your first vehicle's extended warranty

#25 FlashyFrank

FlashyFrank

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 12:51 AM

Is something like this a good option for harmine? https://www.etsy.com...jRoCHDUQAvD_BwE

#26 FlashyFrank

FlashyFrank

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2021 - 12:52 AM

Is something like this a good option for harmine? https://www.etsy.com...jRoCHDUQAvD_BwE
  • tregar likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!