• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 valleyofmushies

valleyofmushies

Found

• OG VIP
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 October 2021 - 10:43 AM

I have used Syrian rue with mushrooms and have spent a lil time researching on this site and google but havent found a measure of how much harmaline to use with mushrooms.
I was thinking an 8th of mushrooms to start mix with harmaline /amount?
My questions are
1 how much harmaline to use to start. Next trip will try different amount less or more.
2 how to use the harmaline , ingested or dissolved in mouth ? How long prior to ingestion of mushrooms should I ingest the harmaline crystal .
I think I got the golden not white from Amazon maybe it was (hcl)

Last time I used Syrian rue with mushrooms, it was in tents, lol.
Oh and hey everyone, good to see you all!
  • Salty117 likes this

#2 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 11:21 AM

I have combined some Freebase Harmaline extract with mushrooms on a couple of occasions. The first time I used 120mg of Harmaline and 4.3g of P. Cubensis (Ban Hua Thanon, from Thailand) The second time I used 150mg of Harmaline and 4g of P. Cubensis, also Ban Hua Thanon. The experiences were about a month and a half apart.

I put the Harmaline in the bottom of a wide mouth pint jar and squeezed a lemon into it and let it sit for a few minutes before slugging it down. Idk if the taste of bile was from the lemon with the Harmaline or if that's just the way Harmaline tastes, but it tasted outright like stomach bile. I set a timer for 35 minutes then I started making Lemon Tek tea with the mushies blended up.

It is a good way to "supercharge" your experience, if that's what you're looking for, that's for sure.

Edited by Salty117, 15 October 2021 - 11:23 AM.

#3 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,204 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2021 - 06:38 PM

Please Read up on MAOI  safety  before you use Harmaline ect

MAOI Information and FAQ'S

https://mycotopia.ne...ation-and-faqs/

BEZ

• Salty117 likes this