• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danielfly

danielfly

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:12 PM

Newbie here.  I've been reading alot on this forum on the importance of FAE and the balance between RH and FAE and how they are inversely proportional.

But what are the specific signs that you are getting low FAE?  People on the forum say fuzzy feet.  Except for fuzzy feet, is there any other signs to look out for?

Edited by danielfly, 13 October 2021 - 08:12 PM.

• MushLuvR likes this

#2 MushLuvR

MushLuvR

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 387 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 11:18 AM

Fuzzy feet can also be genetic(especially PE variants low tech or Martha still slightly fuzzy), but yes, it usually means More Air is needed and you will get darker smaller fruits that don't look healthy and vibrant(More aborts), just experience, but Cubes are forgiving but luv Air just like any other mushroom, it's a balancing act between Air and Compromising humidity, I'll give you an example, I was experimenting with misting as Much as I can(or could rather) in a Mini Mono and as LESS as I could for science, and I had the best pinset I've ever had, didn't give it enough Air fast enough and I had 2.5 inch mushrooms across the entire surface. Wonderful fruits potent, but WHAT a PITA it was to harvest. Sometimes it's just knowing your genetics too, the AA+ I have once I see even a single PIN... it's more Air right away, don't wait, it's done in 2 full days from Pin to fully open caps Spitting out Spores. Fastest fruiter I've worked with Thus Far.

Edited by MushLuvR, Today, 11:24 AM.

• Juthro likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!